Thread: Staff Picks @ MartialArtsMart.com

Staff Picks @ MartialArtsMart.com

MartialArtsMart.com is launching a new program for Staff Picks. Five of us have been selected to make recommendations about products we like.

The five are:
    Brian
    Brian earned a full scholarship for wrestling at Eastern Illinois University and competed as NCAA throughout college. Upon graduation, Brian started training in MMA. He continues to coach wrestling at a local high school in Knoxville, TN.

Helen
    Helen dabbled in Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu as a child and Tae Kwon Do in college. She started training in Kendo in 2006. Additionally, in 2010, she started training in Shotokan Karate.

Adam
    Adam trained in the Marine Corps Martial Arts program (MCMAP) on Parris Island in 2003. He continued his training after entering the fleet and acquired his grey belt. As he can be potentially activated at any time, Adam still must meet intense physical fitness and combat training requirements. He is also an expert rifleman, ranked in the top 10% of the Marine Corp.

Jen
    Jen has been in the martial arts business since the late ‘90s. She is one of the designers and testers of Tiger Claw products. She visits tons of schools every year and has been to more tournaments than she can count, all with the goal of meeting more martial artists and understanding their equipment needs

and me.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

1st Staff Pick Update

This month, I'm recommending the Hanwei Dadao and the Yin Yang Mood Pendant.

If you pick up a Dadao, you should also get our 2006 March/April issue for my article Xingyi's Dadao: The Lost Legacy of the Big Blade Troop
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart