Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mary Landieu's Office Bugged

Mary Landieu's Office Bugged

Here's a story I bet you won't hear a lot about this on FOX News:

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...ested_for.html

Teabaggers pose as phone repair people to bug her phone.....
    And she's one of their most conservative Democrat senators! But Limby and Hannity did call her a prostitute so I guess I'm not surprised.

Last fall, O'Keefe was hailed as a conservative hero for dressing as a pimp and taping ACORN employees offering advice on how he and a partner could get away with running an international under-age prostitution scheme.

The New Orleans event was promoted with this glowing statement about O'Keefe by the Pelican Institute: "James has been a pioneer in the use of new media to drive these kinds of important stories. He will discuss the role of new media and show examples of effective investigative reporting."
    There's your teabagger hero right there guys! Looks like he's going to serve some serious tima at Angola....that is unless Daddy gets him out of it!
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 01-26-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Here's a story I bet you won't hear a lot about this on FOX News:
    Wrong yet again!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...-phone-scheme/

It's on the front page btw.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

For some reason, this really fits this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    It isn't a very difficult task to discredit you, BD. Half the time, all 1Bad needs to do is let you post, and you basically do it to yourself.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Their daddies have already gone to work......These rich kids are already out of jail. Could you imagine had it been 4 black street kids trying to bug the offices of Michelle Bachman?

Anyway haven't heard any reactions from the Limpy/Coulter/Hannity crowd but I'm sure these kids are being hailed as heroes!

Their daddies have already gone to work......These rich kids are already out of jail. Could you imagine had it been 4 black street kids trying to bug the offices of Michelle Bachman?

Anyway haven't heard any reactions from the Limpy/Coulter/Hannity crowd but I'm sure these kids are being hailed as heroes!
    Your ignorance of politics, US government, and now, the justice system, never ceases to baffle me. Why would they be out of jail, BD? Come on... you have to know this one.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Of course they would not be out of jail. Probably wouldn't be able to afford the bail if it was offered. My guess is they would be "held without" anyway.

Also, the right wing would start screaming "terrorists" and would be trying to link them to all sorts of foreign groups. Gods know what they would charge them with. Probably something to do with homeland security. They would serve many years in jail.

These rich kids will get probation and a stern lecture!

I like how you did the part of accusing others of being judgmental yet did the same yourself. This is true mastery of a pot calling the kettle black. Or, as you might say, the pot calling the kettle darkie.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Sing it with me..

"Demos are bad people tooooo... don't judge us.. because you also have done things and we don't approve!"

Same old refrain. Too bad they don't teach honor and integrity in GOP 101.

But boy do they teach how to name-call and spread blame to divert attention from their own mistakes.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

Well when 3 black kids were accused of an armed robbery, they got out pretty quick:

"The Knoxville News-Sentinel has updated the ongoing story of Nu'Keese Richardson, Janzen Jackson and Mike Edwards, stemming from an attempted robbery early Thursday morning in the Pilot parking lot on the Cumberland Avenue strip. According to UT spokesperson Tiffany Carpenter, none of the three players are listed on the travel roster for tomorrow's noon kickoff at Ole Miss, for which the Vols will travel to Oxford today.

Janzen Jackson was released yesterday on his own recognizance, and Mike Edwards made bail at $19,500. KNS reports Richardson was still in custody as of today."

http://www.rockytoptalk.com/2009/11/...rdson-still-in

And one of them got out on a PR bond. FYI, that means he did not have to post any bail. I don't know about you, but I'd rather have my phone unsuccessfully tapped than be robbed at gunpoint.

And we don't worship criminals. Of course you worship a multiple wife-beating plagiarist though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I like how you did the part of accusing others of being judgmental yet did the same yourself. This is true mastery of a pot calling the kettle black. Or, as you might say, the pot calling the kettle darkie.
    LMAO at his continued racism.

Who brought race into this discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    And we don't worship criminals. Of course you worship a multiple wife-beating plagiarist though.
    What does that have to do with the office bugging?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    LMAO at his continued racism.

Who brought race into this discussion?

Just to clear things up could you show everyone here where and how I used the term "Darkie"...I kinda forgot myself. I apologize to all my darkie friends out there!

You've used it many times actually. I noticed you stopped after Drake called you on it though.

What does that have to do with the office bugging?
    What does race have to do with office bugging?

Guess all my darkie brothers will have to come to my aid then!