Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mary Landieu's Office Bugged

In any case I still want to see the racist text where I savagely called "African Americans" a bunch of Darkies!

i dont know where you get your info but to claim typhiod mary of La is a conservative democrat is a frigging joke she comes from a long family line of outspoken liberal thieves. her 300 million dollar louisiana purchase is just whats come to light lately, her family is as corrupt or moreso then the kenndys ever were.

Just heard some interesting stuff about this James O'Keefe. He was prasied by 31members of congress as a conservative hero. Wonder if we might get a list of those congressmen!

No matter though, O'keefe is just a spoiled rich kid. I'm more interested in who put these kids up to this. I'm sure the rats are running for cover and O'Keefe and his ilk will be expected to fall on their swords. However wire tapping equipment was found and that's some serious jail time especially for rich frat boys...with luck will get a few names.

Maybe after he gets out of jail he'll have to get a job as a real pimp.

Oh man! It's just so F'ing funny watching these Teabagger groups defend these four rich kids.

They don't answer any questions about O'Keefe and his frat boy gang. Their whole defense is justification. When asked a direct question they answer it with "What about Landieu?" "What about Acorn?".............

I guess you can find a reason to justify anything!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    "What about Landieu?"
    Who is Landieu?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Oh man! It's just so F'ing funny watching these Teabagger groups defend these four rich kids.
    It's almost as funny as watching liberals defend that rich kid Ted Kennedy when he killed Mary Jo Kopechne.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Well, it looks like the teabaggers have found a new hero. O'Keefe was honored guest of the Hannity show the other night.

One thing I admire is strenght of conviction. However the teabaggers don't even have that. When caught O'Keefe didn't even have the balls to own up to his own philosophy. Instead of saying, "I am here to bug her phone lines" he made up some story about her phones being broken and he was there to check them out.....

What they should have done was to simply play along with the guy. They should have had the cops wait a half a block away and collar them as they left...then the wiretapping equipment would have been in place....no doubt.

You do realize no wiretapping eqiopment was found, right?

It's amazing you defend racism, wife-beating, and armed robbery, but you apparently draw the line at bugging a telephone line.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You do realize no wiretapping eqiopment was found, right?
    That remains to be seen. Didn't these terrorists say they needed to go to their truck to get something? Tools and equipment used to wiretap does not take up much space. It could have been placed anywhere. There might have even been someone else involved who was going to drive by and drop it off when they came outside. All that's is for the FBI to sort out.

That's the reason they should have played along and waited until they had completely finished before the arrest.

What would be any other reason for going into the closet that held the phone equipment? Sabotage? Maybe but I don't think these rich kids would dare to take that much risk. They just don't ahve the backbone for that.

That remains to be seen.
    No it doesn't. First off, they have not even been charged with wiretapping. Second, no wiretapping equipment was found.

Here is the FBI arrest report. Please show where it states that they are charged with wiretapping or where wiretapping equipment was found. http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-s...vit_012610.pdf

Once again sources will prove you to be talking out your ***. Or are you gonna call the FBI arrest report a "neo blog"?

What would be any other reason for going into the closet that held the phone equipment? Sabotage? Maybe but I don't think these rich kids would dare to take that much risk. They just don't ahve the backbone for that.
    He said he went in there to check her phone system out because she had claimed her lines were jammed and constituents could not get through to her. Mr O'Keefe felt she was lying, and he set out to prove it. Mr O'Keefe has said, "On reflection, I could have used a different approach to this investigation, particularly given the sensitivities that people understandably have about security in a federal building."

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ent-approach/1

Maybe if you would research something before you start calling people teabaggers, rich kids, biblethumpers, and Neos, you might learn something.

They just didn't give these kids enough time.

By the way were these trust fund babies telephone experts? How could they know whether the phones were F'd or not?

On the other it's my understanding almost anyone can install a bugging device with very little training.

In any case, let's take your story at face value, someone finds her phones in perfect working condition....... As of yet the teabaggers have yet to put forth anyone that said, "I tried for days to get through to her office but simply couldn't."

This is a guy that dressed up as a pimp and went to dozens of officers to find one or two people who might say the wrong thing. He's looking for much more embrassing information than "I could not get through on her phone line".

As of yet the teabaggers have yet to put forth anyone that said, "I tried for days to get through to her office but simply couldn't."
    You fool. No Republican/Neo/Rich Kid said that. Landrieu said her phones were jammed and her constituents couldn't get through. READ THE ARTICLES!

Are you really this stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You fool. No Republican/Neo/Rich Kid said that. Landrieu said her phones were jammed and her constituents couldn't get through. READ THE ARTICLES!
    Link?.....Probably not.

I don't think she really said that. At least not in the context presented here.

If these Richie Riches claims they just went in there to show that the Senator was "Lying" about her phones then they had better start making some noise in court.

To start with I'm going to assume that at least one of these snots actually had the expertise to be able to make such a judgement about the phones.....If not I would say they are in a heap o trouble!

By the way, Where are these "constituents" that claim they can't get through. I'm going to guess that at times sometimes the lines are jammed and people have problems getting through but to be honest I'm still waiting for the "I tried for days but were never able to get through" complaint.

In any case, good luck on that defense!

"Mr O'Keefe, you risked serious jail time just to show that the Senators phones are working?"

Can't wait to see the answer to that!