Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teabagger Convention

Teabagger Convention

It's coming up next week.

You know somethings up when that nut Michelle Bachmann pulls out because of shady teabagger financing.....must really be bad!

Didn't stop Sarah though. She's going to be there in all of her glory! Maybe they can get O'Keefe if he is out of jail!

Yeah, yeah, we get it - you're a flaming liberal. Congratulations. Everyone knows by now. You can take off the pink dress and give it a rest already.

Well it looks like the Teabagger Convention is about to blow up in their faces!

As with anything Neo, greed is of course driving it. Tickets are like $500 and to hear Sarak speak is like another $400.

I hope they pull it off. It will be fun watching Sister Sarah stand up and speak to a small group of rich people!

I'm thinking we should have a Liberal Convention. Of course the only cost would be whatever donation you would like to make on the way in.

However outside the convention there might be some problems. I'm sure there would be a teabagger group out there just armed to the teeth, with racist signs and vulgar comments to the attendees.....No matter though, Liberals have seen all of that before!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    However outside the convention there might be some problems. I'm sure there would be a teabagger group out there just armed to the teeth, with racist signs and vulgar comments to the attendees.....No matter though, Liberals have seen all of that before!
    Do you think the signs would have the word "Darkie" on them?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

I haven't seen any that had the word "Darkie" on it. However I have seen plenty of signs showing Obama as a minstrel and as a monkey.

In any case the Teabaggers only use code words these days. Their latest one is "Arrogant". Like instead of saying "Obama is a stupid N" they will say "Obama is arrogant"........means the same thing.

Bad you should go to the convention. I'm sure you would have a good time!

I haven't seen any that had the word "Darkie" on it. However I have seen plenty of signs showing Obama as a minstrel and as a monkey.

In any case the Teabaggers only use code words these days. Their latest one is "Arrogant". Like instead of saying "Obama is a stupid N" they will say "Obama is arrogant"........means the same thing.

Bad you should go to the convention. I'm sure you would have a good time!
    "It depends on what the meaning of the word "IS" is."

Dude, just STFU about calling people racists becaust of stuff they never said, but giving liberals passes when they call people the N-Word. It makes you look like a hypocrite on top of looking like an idiot.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Did I just hear the Teabagger Convention just went tits up?

What a shame if that is true!

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Dude, just STFU about calling people racists becaust of stuff they never said, but giving liberals passes when they call people the N-Word. It makes you look like a hypocrite on top of looking like an idiot.
    You know instead of dropping snide comments why not copy the "darkie" post I made that so offended you and we can discuss it. It will also allow any black folks who just wonder by the board to see who they might agree with.

I just have to post this....It's funny as hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrm5eaOoMtA

And yes I ripped off Keith's comments!

You know instead of dropping snide comments why not copy the "darkie" post I made that so offended you and we can discuss it. It will also allow any black folks who just wonder by the board to see who they might agree with.
    They can look it up themselves if they are curious.

Or is what you said actually a code word for 'The darkies are too stupid to find it themselves'?

I don't even remember what I said or where it is. And I'm not going through pages of posts trying to find it.

If you don't have it then that must mean it doesn't exist!

I don't even remember what I said or where it is. And I'm not going through pages of posts trying to find it.

If you don't have it then that must mean it doesn't exist!
    So me and Drake are both just imagining things? The exact same things? Is that your story now?

FYI, you said it several times....

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So me and Drake are both just imagining things? The exact same things? Is that your story now?

FYI, you said it several times....
    Must be! I'm sure not seeing any post. Do you see any post? Does anyone here see a post?