Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teabagger Convention

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    You know instead of dropping snide comments why not copy the "darkie" post I made that so offended you and we can discuss it. It will also allow any black folks who just wonder by the board to see who they might agree with.
    Shut up and own up to your own stupidity. You posted it, it was quoted repeatedly, and now you want to play stupid, AGAIN? Nobody owns you a copy of your own **** post, much less references to every single thing we say when you have NEVER backed your crap up. You remind me of a spoiled child who expects everything to be handed to him, yet cannot muster the basic courage of man and back up your own senseless whining with anything remotely resembling fact.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Shut up and own up to your own stupidity. You posted it, it was quoted repeatedly, and now you want to play stupid, AGAIN? Nobody owns you a copy of your own **** post, much less references to every single thing we say when you have NEVER backed your crap up. You remind me of a spoiled child who expects everything to be handed to him, yet cannot muster the basic courage of man and back up your own senseless whining with anything remotely resembling fact.
    This is code!

Translation of above post: "You just verbally slammed me into the wall so the least I'm going to do is come out and insult you as much as I can!"

Translation of above post: "You just verbally slammed me into the wall so the least I'm going to do is come out and insult you as much as I can!"
    Kind of an odd choice of words considering....

"I broke and slammed [my wife] back against our bedroom wall, telling her that if she kept it up, she’d be apt to land in a hospital." -Ward Churchill
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Kind of an odd choice of words considering....

"I broke and slammed [my wife] back against our bedroom wall, telling her that if she kept it up, she’d be apt to land in a hospital." -Ward Churchill
    I'm just wondering where he got the idea that by randomly spouting untrue and unsourceable crap, he suddenly has the leg up.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Really? You continue to call me a racist at every turn by bringing up the "darkie" post. Yet you never explain to anyone what the post was about, where it came from or anything else. I'm surprised that you think it's represents "spoiled child" or "whining" when I attempt to answer your claims about me. It seems only natural for me or anyone else to want to respond to these charges.

I'll repeat the call for you to reprint the original post and explain to me and others here just what exactly in that post so offended you. If you honestly can't find it or don't even remember what the post was about then you've shown your ignorance by your continued attacks referencing it.

Now I've spoken to you like a gentleman talks to another gentleman. However I sure don't expect to get the same type of respect in a return post.

How about it? Either show and explain to the board why I'm such a out an out racist or apologize for your comments and move on. You talk about the "Basic courage of a man". Let's see how much manhood you're willing to express.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 01-30-2010 at 05:28 PM.

Ok, then... let's be completely straightforward here. Did or did you not use the word "darkie" to describe African Americans?

It's not really a question. You did. End of story. And I'm not sifting through your dozens of posts a day in order to dig that up.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I don't even HAVE to dig it up. Just google your "Boulder Dawg" and "darkie". There's the evidence. Here's ONE quote...

"During that time Limby managed to insult the President twice and do a skit where the guy playing Obama had this deep, deep darkie accent....."

Awesome... now the entire friggin web can see your racism.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I don't even HAVE to dig it up. Just google your "Boulder Dawg" and "darkie". There's the evidence. Here's ONE quote...

"During that time Limby managed to insult the President twice and do a skit where the guy playing Obama had this deep, deep darkie accent....."

That's it? That's all you got? Good grief.

How about this.. if some SOB puts on a show or skit about a respected eloquent black man and he is portrayed as "yassuh mastah, Ah reckon ah don know nuttin put pickin dis heya' cotton!"

Then it would be ENTIRELY APPROPRIATE to call that a "deep deep darkie" accent.

So how about you put me in the "RACIST" category right next to BoudlerDawg.

That's not racist. Racism involves the use of power to oppress or offend the subject of that exercise. It is difficult to be racist when you are using racially-tinged vocabulary in a matter that deplores or depreciates the conduct the racist vocabulary generally denoted.

Otherwise I couldn't say "I really think people using "n****r" all the time is just pathetic".

You guys are pathetic and just using that to try and score political points. A fundamental symptom of Republican intellectual bankruptcy in the post-Buckley conservatism I might add.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

You moron. How many times do I have to tell you I'm not a Republican? I supported Obama last election. IDIOT.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

You moron. How many times do I have to tell you I'm not a Republican? I supported Obama last election. IDIOT.

You sure sound like a right-winger to me. You have the same bent towards militarism, victim mentality, and ideological purity.

If it walks like a neo-con, and it talks like a neo-con.....
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

Is that what all this is about?

You follow me around the board and call me a racist in dozens of post because I criticized Rush Limbaugh for having an actor on his radio show that sounded like Uncle Remus?

All I can say let the people who read this judge for themselves.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 01-30-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Real class man.......

Also, for anyone that didn't know, Drake has on more than one occasion came to this board and left very serious messages that frankly I should sit down and kill myself over my political views.

Strange guy.

Is that what all this is about?

You follow me around the board and call me a racist in dozens of post because I criticized Rush Limbaugh for having an actor on his radio show that sounded like Uncle Remus?

All I can say let the people who read this judge for themselves.
    That wasn't the only time you used the word.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    You sure sound like a right-winger to me. You have the same bent towards militarism, victim mentality, and ideological purity.

If it walks like a neo-con, and it talks like a neo-con.....
    Really? I dare you to find something supporting those accusations. I'm sure you'll find it somewhere between my like for Obama's State of the Union address and my overwhelmingly down the middle views. So, yeah, go for it. If it looks like a liar, and walks like a liar...

If you want to do character assassination, it's always good to be able to back it up. Or else you look like an idiot.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Real class man.......

Also, for anyone that didn't know, Drake has on more than one occasion came to this board and left very serious messages that frankly I should sit down and kill myself over my political views.

Strange guy.

Smart guy.