Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teabagger Convention

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    That wasn't the only time you used the word.

Of course

After being chased around the board and accused of being a racist dozens of times because of it I have used the word time and time again.

You said I was a racist because of the way I used the word "Darkie" when talking about Limbaugh. Are you now backing out of that?

If you want to do character assassination, it's always good to be able to back it up. Or else you look like an idiot.
    Another classy move. Let's see, just in this thread you have called this guy an idiot twice and a moron once....then you accuse him of character assassination. Look in the mirror.

Let's talk about character assassination: Idiot, moron, fool, racist and many more such terms are words that you use to decribe me in almost every post. It has nothing to do with my politcal opinion. It's simply a personal attack. Not only are you rude but the practice of name calling on a BB is cowardly at best. You simply would not do that face to face.

In any case, you speak of "adult" discussion. I felt it was time to put forth a few adult facts about how you behave on this board.

As I said, present the facts of what was said and the context in which it was used. Then whoever is deemed a racist or a race baiter can be judged fairly.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 01-31-2010 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Of course

After being chased around the board and accused of being a racist dozens of times because of it I have used the word time and time again.

Because you are a racist and a hypocrite.

Idiot, moron, fool, racist and many more such terms are words that you use to decribe me in almost every post.

He is highly accurate.

Of course

You said I was a racist because of the way I used the word "Darkie" when talking about Limbaugh. Are you now backing out of that?

Another classy move. Let's see, just in this thread you have called this guy an idiot twice and a moron once....then you accuse him of character assassination. Look in the mirror.

Let's talk about character assassination: Idiot, moron, fool, racist and many more such terms are words that you use to decribe me in almost every post. It has nothing to do with my politcal opinion. It's simply a personal attack. Not only are you rude but the practice of name calling on a BB is cowardly at best. You simply would not do that face to face.

In any case, you speak of "adult" discussion. I felt it was time to put forth a few adult facts about how you behave on this board.

As I said, present the facts of what was said and the context in which it was used. Then whoever is deemed a racist or a race baiter can be judged fairly.
    You conveniently leave out the fact that you used the word several times. It's simple... google your username and darkie. Come on, I know you can do it.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"