Thread: Chinese Medicine TRANSLATION needed

Chinese Medicine TRANSLATION needed

It smells like peppermint but it works as an external steroid for swollen joints can \some one translate the secret recipe, please?. Gene Ching...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39562969@N06/?saved=1

hopefully some one can translate the 12 pictures in the above link... can't find the code to direct link img.

Hi, lol....

Diego,

I hate to say this but there are no herbs on that bottle.

It is basically giving you all the conditions it can deal with and help mitigate symptoms of.

No formula at all.

sorry brother.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Diego,

I hate to say this but there are no herbs on that bottle.

It is basically giving you all the conditions it can deal with and help mitigate symptoms of.

No formula at all.

sorry brother.

even cooler...My Choy Lee Fhat buddy gave me the last of his bottle as my wrist was in so much pain. I got three doses of it which will last about seven days or so. I'm on the fourth day now the pain is coming back with one dose left. He said Sunday we will split a bottle, wtf lol I NEED CASES.

Could you please translate what you read in english...does it say the smiling chinese dude's name?. I'm hitting up every alley in chinatown to buy cases of the stuff asap

okay so when I got into GF I was heavy vegetarian so chinese herbal knowledge disgusted me with the little man eating tiger ***** soup trying to be an african chieftain...use a ***** leave the tigers alone lmao...I don't know if this is dit da jow or external steroids...Dale I notice you brew DDJ does it heal pain from joint sprains within like three minutes and lasts for thirty hours the stuff you make?.

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    Could you please translate what you read in english...does it say the smiling chinese dude's name?. I'm hitting up every alley in chinatown to buy cases of the stuff asap
    You need to focus more on the line of text under the photo. The bigger characters say "fast response dit-dar medicinal ointment".

okay so when I got into GF I was heavy vegetarian so chinese herbal knowledge disgusted me with the little man eating tiger ***** soup trying to be an african chieftain...use a ***** leave the tigers alone lmao...I don't know if this is dit da jow or external steroids...Dale I notice you brew DDJ does it heal pain from joint sprains within like three minutes and lasts for thirty hours the stuff you make?.
    It is no different from any native American tradition (some more than others) of ingesting foods based on what you want that food to accomplish!
    Some South and Central American groups, who still live in the lifestyle of their forefathers still keep these herbal medicines alive so they are not trying to be like anybody else. That is their culture and tradition.

DDJ will help to move blood, remove pain, allowing the injured area to increase circulation. Being that most people apply DDJ a few times a day, you can help the body heal faster.

I had a co worker fall down her stairs and injure her hamstring on one leg. She applied my Tiger Exits the Forest DDJ and was able to stop the pain and sleep as well as heal within 3 days.

Be very wary of anything in bottles that have no ingredients. You have NO idea what is in it. You could be using something that is mixed with contaminated herbs, pharmaceutical drugs, or toxic levels of various substances.

All my formulas are made by me, I know exactly what herbs and animals goes in them and what they can do.

Check out our latest issue

Our 2010 March/April issue is available now. In it, you'll find The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Traditional Substances in Chinese Trauma Liniments By Marc D. Velez

I've been biting my lip with the temptation to say that translated as a topical oitment for erectile dysfunction.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Our 2010 March/April issue is available now. In it, you'll find The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Traditional Substances in Chinese Trauma Liniments By Marc D. Velez

I've been biting my lip with the temptation to say that translated as a topical oitment for erectile dysfunction.
    Yeah I read the article last night, can you link me to a merchandised product that contains wingless ****roaches as a main part of its healing agent?. lol

So this liniment is BukSing CLF linked from Hong Kong an old lady makes it and gives it to CLF cats...

Dale do you have snake oil in your Jow? it's one of the main substances in what I'm using. still need a full translation
    Last edited by diego; 02-08-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    DDJ will help to move blood, remove pain, allowing the injured area to increase circulation. Being that most people apply DDJ a few times a day, you can help the body heal faster.

I had a co worker fall down her stairs and injure her hamstring on one leg. She applied my Tiger Exits the Forest DDJ and was able to stop the pain and sleep as well as heal within 3 days.

Be very wary of anything in bottles that have no ingredients. You have NO idea what is in it. You could be using something that is mixed with contaminated herbs, pharmaceutical drugs, or toxic levels of various substances.

All my formulas are made by me, I know exactly what herbs and animals goes in them and what they can do.
    all I know is this has snake oil...I was told something about the elders say don't mix it with water as it will seep through your pores and create an arthritic condition in your joints.

Please tell me more, I'm watching Youtube Chinese water snake clips

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...026931/?page=1
    Last edited by diego; 02-08-2010 at 04:32 PM.

So this liniment is BukSing CLF linked from Hong Kong an old lady makes it and gives it to CLF cats...

Dale do you have snake oil in your Jow? it's one of the main substances in what I'm using. still need a full translation
    If that is the source of the linament then it's highly unlikely to have an ingredients list.

Yeah I read the article last night, can you link me to a merchandised product that contains wingless ****roaches as a main part of its healing agent?. lol

I do not use snake oil in my medicines but I do uise whole snake for rheumatism and other arthritic conditions.

My black dragon dit da jow has snake in it.

CFT, have you heard of Sifu Rose Chen BS CLF?.