Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Colts or Saints?

All this aside, what does any of this have to do with the Tim Tebow ad?

Are you just bringing up Ward's name to somehow dis me? I'm not running for anything and very few people read this so rank me to the dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    He broke his wife? What the hell does that mean?
    Ask Ward what it means. After all, he said it.

So, he admits to lying about being an Indian, and he admits to assaulting one of his wives. Yet you defend him...

Speaking of his wives, let's take a look at his other wives:

Dora Lee Larson is now the executive director of the Denver Domestic Violence Coordinating Council. Gee, I wonder why she devoted her life to helping abused women...

M. Annette Jaimes was the one granted the restraining order during her divorce.

Leah Kelly was the one he admitted to assaulting. She died at the age of 25 on May 31, 2000. She was ran over by a car while lying unconscious in the street with a blood alcohol content of .35 percent.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Ask Ward what it means. After all, he said it.

So, he admits to lying about being an Indian, and he admits to assaulting one of his wives. Yet you defend him...

Speaking of his wives, let's take a look at his other wives:

Dora Lee Larson is now the executive director of the Denver Domestic Violence Coordinating Council. Gee, I wonder why she devoted her life to helping abused women...

M. Annette Jaimes was the one granted the restraining order during her divorce.

Leah Kelly was the one he admitted to assaulting. She died at the age of 25 on May 31, 2000. She was ran over by a car while lying unconscious in the street with a blood alcohol content of .35 percent.
    Ward is an Indian and has never said he wasn't. Also, I guess if you,re going to call it assault for restaining a women to keep her from hitting you then so be it. Still if you accuse a man of a crime you should have some proof. There sure isn't any police records backing you up.

In any case answer my question: What does all of this have to do with the Tebow Ad?

As you have said in the past you do it only to discredit me in the eyes of other people here on the board. This is a BB consisting of a handful of Kung Fu practioners. Do you think I'm somehow influencing American here on this board?

What does all of this have to do with Tebow?

It isn't a very difficult task to discredit you, BD. Half the time, all 1Bad needs to do is let you post, and you basically do it to yourself.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    It isn't a very difficult task to discredit you, BD. Half the time, all 1Bad needs to do is let you post, and you basically do it to yourself.
    Why is it necessary to discredit anyone on this board simply for giving their opinion?

I've noticed recently you jumped on another poster for using "A" instead of "An" and you followed me around the board with at least two dozen posts about another grammar error. What's the point? I don't come here to insult or discredit other posters.

Once again, and I think Gene would agree with me, it's okay to have an aggressive agrument over any topic but to attack the poster shows a very petty mentality.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 01-26-2010 at 12:58 PM.

Why is it necessary to discredit anyone on this board simply for giving their opinion?

I've noticed recently you jumped on another poster for using "A" instead of "An" and you followed me around the board with at least two dozen posts about another grammar error. What's the point? I don't come here to insult or discredit other posters.

Once again, and I think Gene would agree with me, it's okay to have an aggressive agrument over any topic but to attack the poster shows a very petty mentality.
    Uh yeah. Of course you never refer to republicans here as teabaggers or neo (insert adjective) do you? And you never insult peoples' professions, either, do you? Yer just a perfect little angel, right?

You are such a hypocrite.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Also, I guess if you,re going to call it assault for restaining a women to keep her from hitting you then so be it. Still if you accuse a man of a crime you should have some proof. There sure isn't any police records backing you up.
    So now your story is that Ward, who stands well over 6 feet tall and is an LRRP Vietnam Veteran (according to himself), was scared of his 25 year old Indian wife? Is that your story now?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

There sure isn't any police records backing you up.
    I just have a judge, a restraining order, and Ward's own words to back me up.

Were you on the OJ jury perhaps?

So now your story is that Ward, who stands well over 6 feet tall and is an LRRP Vietnam Veteran (according to himself), was scared of his 25 year old Indian wife? Is that your story now?
    And what does any of this have to do with the Tim Tebow ad?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Uh yeah. Of course you never refer to republicans here as teabaggers or neo (insert adjective) do you? And you never insult peoples' professions, either, do you? Yer just a perfect little angel, right?

You are such a hypocrite.
    Those are political opinions. Do you not understand the difference between a political and a personal attack?

And what does any of this have to do with the Tim Tebow ad?
    I see you are dodging yet another question.

Those are political opinions. Do you not understand the difference between a political and a personal attack?
    Would calling someone a "Darkie" be a political or a personal attack?

I see you are dodging yet another question.
    What does this have to do with the Tebow ad?

Would calling someone a "Darkie" be a political or a personal attack?
    What does this have to do with the Tebow ad?

LMAO at you arguing until you know you know you've been bested. Checkmate baby!

But the thought of your big, tough buddy cowering as his mean young wife abuses him will always make me laugh. I wonder if Mike Tyson was that terrified of Robin Givens?