Thread: to 6hmantis

8stepmantis Guest

to 6hmantis

With alittle knowledge I know who you are. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Kagerou Guest

Who is 6hmantis?

I wonder what 6hmantis is doing now . Havn't hear from him yet. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Kagerou

6hmantis Guest
    Been training with a real 8 step master, somthing you would not know about

8stepmantis Guest

that is nice

If you believe that you are training(in new york) with a real 8step master then be it and leave well enough alone. If your master only knew what you are doing is very sad. Whatever problems you had in the past should be gone. Funny, that you are still willing to stay in the 8step system "must be a really good system" huh???
    give it a couple of years and we will find you writing the same crap about the teacher you are with now. Try not to spit against the wind it will all come back but much harder.....

8stepsifu Guest

roflmao

I could have told you the tape was a crock of ****. It's not the praying mantis sytle its people nervous as hell, getting ready to test with no time to do things twice. Meanwhile its choreographed with two people and often times the other person doesn't know whats going on. Its a **** miracle that the there aren't sections missing. Your probably the only person thats actually sat down to view one. We all made them, sent them off and went to the national testing. Before you got ahold of one they were in one dusty pile. Thats why I'd like one. I made a tape, but I've never actually seen it! We were sweating bullets for national testing and had no time whatsoever to sit down and watch them on a lazy sunday afternoon. I would still like one because its a nice catalogue of techniques. Who is one the tape. That is who is performing the applications on the tape

8Step Sifu

EARTH DRAGON Guest

TAPE

ONCE AGAIN NO DISRESPECT BUT THEIR ARE MANY TAPES FLOATING AROUND WITH THE SYSTEM ON IT I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I PERSONALLY HAVE SOME OF THE RAREST ONES GIVIN TO ME BY JOHN ONE OF MASTER SUN OLDERST STUDENTS HE TRAINED ON IRVING STREET WHEN MASTER SUN FIRST MOVED TO SAN FRAN BEFORE THEIR WAS A FEDERATION! HE HAD 9 STUDENTS AND ONE OF THEM TAPED MASTER SUN DOING MANY THINGS HE WOULD NOT DREAM OF VIDEO TAPING TODAY BEFORE ALL THE SECRECY STARTED HAPPENING I ALSO HAVE THE ORIGINAL PICTURES OF HIM IN LOW MANTIS FALLING STANCE AND GRABBING STANCES WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG SO THEIR WAS SOME STUFF BEFORE THE 90'S WERE AROUND!!!!

http://www.kungfu.net

Located in Buffalo, NY.

Teaching 8 Step Praying Mantis Kung FU, Shyun style Tai Chi Chuan, Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung, Qi-Gong

8stepsifu Guest
    8SS <------Jealous

Take the world lightly, and your spirit will not be burdened. Consider everything minor, and your mind will not be confused. Regard death and life as equal, and your heart will not be afraid.