Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: tea party nutbag?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Just STFU. Stop trying to justify your hatred. If Gene bans us both I'll be happy, because at least you'll be silenced.

Why would he ban me? I've actually tried to be reasonable here.....as I said it doesn't work.

If you don't care about my comments about the military then put me on ignore...problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Why would he ban me? I've actually tried to be reasonable here.....as I said it doesn't work.

If you don't care about my comments about the military then put me on ignore...problem solved.
    It's a public attack against me, along with your repeated attempts at goading me into a physical confrontation. You aren't being reasonable, and now you are lying as well. You have insulted me and my profession, and have no problem continuing. You don't have enough respect for another person on here to stop, and now you cry foul? Give me a break.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

This is going to be my last attempt to reason with you....won't do any good but here goes:

My opinions on the military do not reflect on you or any other individual.

The only thing I've ever "cried foul" over was coming to this board and reading that I should kill myself each and every day. I never tried to goad you into anything. However, as would be in the case of most sane people, when somebody continiously wishes that you were dead you take notice of that and wonder just what this individual is capable of.

As far as I'm concerned this is over. I'll never respond to another of your post. You can leave, stay, continue the "kill yourself" posts, whatever...I could care less.

Drake is banned for now

He may appeal it later. I've got too much catch up to do right now to sort this any other way.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

in light of events such as the ft. hood shooting, abu-ghraib, iraq, afghanistan, and numerous other articles that seem to frequent the daily news, one can safely assume that all is not as it seems in the military these days... i would also be so bold as to say that those who cry delusional may just aswell be subject to delusion themselves. i personally am against the banning of anyone unless it is completely lacking in forum nourishment, but to watch a seemingly professional representation of our armed forces result to such blunt and childish acts of becoming personally offended and allowing his emotions to get the best of him, as being a prime example of people who are not responsible enough to be in official positions of power - lacking the proper ability to make a rational judgment based on sound reasoning and logic, thus their outburst would in a sense, cost the lives of soldiers under their command. this is not officer type material... i suggest a full demotion.
    Last edited by uki; 02-22-2010 at 12:37 PM.

Gene, I'm not a whiner, but I can show where BD has called African-Americans "Darkies", and repeatedly calls people "teabaggers", which is sexual slang.

I don't know about you, but in my book BD's racism is worse than anything Drake has done.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

To straighten the story on that..........

I mentioned that Rush Limbaugh had a actor on his radio show doing Obama and speaking in an old south darkie accent and how disgusting it was.

All the black people I know agrees with me on this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    To straighten the story on that..........

I mentioned that Rush Limbaugh had a actor on his radio show doing Obama and speaking in an old south darkie accent and how disgusting it was.

All the black people I know agrees with me on this point.
    That's "African American", please.

Quote Originally Posted by kfson View Post
    That's "African American", please.
    sorry, it's black. At least with the people I know.

African American is simply not used in the black community...Blacks only use it when they are talking with conservative white people!