Thread: She may get the last punch, but I bet he gets in a few qi blasts after midnight

She may get the last punch, but I bet he gets in a few qi blasts after midnight

A man identified in China's Chongqing Evening News in November as Mr. Zhang, 32, admitted he is competitive with his wife and "never wants to lose an argument," but inevitably his contentiousness leaves him with "bruises and scars all over" because Mrs. Zhang is a kung fu master. After negotiations led by Mrs. Zhang's parents, she agreed by contract to limit any beatings to no more than once a week, with a parent-administered penalty for exceeding that. [Daily Telegraph (London), 12-2-09]
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

why are these two idiots even married? lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

why are these two idiots even married? lol
    She's clearly a sadist, and he's obviously a masochist. Perfect match actually...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    She's clearly a sadist, and he's obviously a masochist. Perfect match actually...
    They all seem a bit "outbackish" in their attitudes as shown.

He doesn't want to lose an argument to his wife?

clearly, this man has no knowledge of the world or history or anything! lol

the parents contract and her agreeing to keeping teh beatings to once a week is the height of hillbilly madness.

hilarious. I suppose they are a perfect match.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

They all seem a bit "outbackish" in their attitudes as shown.

He doesn't want to lose an argument to his wife?

clearly, this man has no knowledge of the world or history or anything! lol

the parents contract and her agreeing to keeping teh beatings to once a week is the height of hillbilly madness.

hilarious. I suppose they are a perfect match.
    The funny thing is, it appears that all parties concerned consider this a quite civilized and amicable agreement.

Therefore, in the spirit of international cooperation, I will also keep my public beatings of all participants on this BB down to 12 a week!!!!

On parental penalty from my father........who died 10 years ago!!!

sounds like that they are upholding the "old" values.

1. they may not divorce, once they are married. unless of course something out of the "ordinary" happens.

2. argument or not, the man of the household has the final say about things. (the biggest thing).

3. a man of character will take beatings of all kinds including from his wife.

4. it is not a good idea to beat your love one all the time, including children and husband. but if the husband goes outside, drinking, gambling, seeking another woman,--- the penalty of household would be beating by a family ruler etc etc.

in singapore, beating or whipping is a penalty for some public offenses.

my point is that you need to have a justifying cause for dispensing any beating either at home or in the court---

5. the wife is disciplining the husband to be within bounds with a beating weekly. even the judge Bao will say yes. or vice versa.

---

brides from si chuan are not only beatiful but with a fiery temper like red hot chili pepper.

so be ware--

edit: usually it is in the form of pinching, pulling ears etc, not really beating--

Full version:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ce-a-week.html

Chinese husband allows wife to attack him once a week
    A Chinese man has signed a contract with his wife that entitles her to attack him once a week.

By Malcolm Moore in Shanghai
    Published: 6:00AM GMT 02 Dec 2009

The 32-year-old man, who was named by the Chongqing Evening News as Mr Zhang, took the unusual step after suffering intense abuse from his wife, who studies kung fu.

"I don't want to beat him, but arguments are inevitable and I can't help myself," his wife told the newspaper. She added that in the week before they signed the deal, she had beaten him up three times.

Mr Zhang said his wife, who is a sales manager at a trading company, had studied kung fu since her childhood and that he was attracted to her "strong and independent temperament".

He also admitted that he had suffered at her hands throughout their six-month courtship. "Before we got married, she had a wild hairstyle and I teased that it made her look like a tigress. During the argument that followed, I said some bad words and I got a taste of her kung fu for the first time."

He said that he had tried to bite his lip in order to avoid being punished, but that he "never wants to lose an argument" and so always ends up with "bruises and scars all over".

In order to curb his wife's aggression, Mr Zhang proposed signing a contract in front of his in-laws. If his wife breaches the contract, she has to return to her parents' home for three days. "She is very obedient to her parents, and her parents will support me and blame her," he said.

His wife said that she always feels regret when she sees her husband with a black eye. "Now that we have a contract, I will force myself to drop the use of force," she said.

Mr Zhang's parents told the newspaper that although they felt bad that their son was regularly attacked, the couple were a good match. "They have a good marriage, so we can say nothing about it," said his father.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

WOW.

that is not healthy to beat up your spouse.

why not get a wooden dummy or punching bags

and vent your frustration or anger out by beating inanimate objects till your knuckles messed up and bleed--

I prefer breathing exercise, or listening to the music, swim, or a stroll in the park to beating up your hubbie or wifey--

---

why cant he just buy a kidnapped shandong woman for 5000 rmb like a normal person

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    why cant he just buy a kidnapped shandong woman for 5000 rmb like a normal person
    So how did it work out for you?