Thread: Neropathy ?

Neropathy ?

For the last 3 years i have had this this disease called Neropathy it causes extreme pain and numbness throughout my body it gets worse when the weather gets real cold or real hot , some times there is these little eletrical surges that run down my veins or nervouse system very painful , This pain feels like Frostbite or somebody putting salt on an open wound , This disease is caused by Nicotine and people with diabetes get it to and caused by other things to i have a feeling that caffeine also makes the simptumes worse . Is there anything in Chinese Medicene that would help me with this disease such as with the pain that it causes ?

I forgot to put that the Pain that Neropathy causes also is a burning kind of pain my whole flesh or skin Burns .

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk4 View Post
    For the last 3 years i have had this this disease called Neropathy it causes extreme pain and numbness throughout my body it gets worse when the weather gets real cold or real hot , some times there is these little eletrical surges that run down my veins or nervouse system very painful , This pain feels like Frostbite or somebody putting salt on an open wound , This disease is caused by Nicotine and people with diabetes get it to and caused by other things to i have a feeling that caffeine also makes the simptumes worse . Is there anything in Chinese Medicene that would help me with this disease such as with the pain that it causes ?
    Find an acupuncturist Firehawk4... either a TCM or Medical oriented practitioner. I promise no cures but acupuncture can help with the pain & symptoms.

You don't have a strange urge to play a fiddle and watch Rome burn do you?

j/k get well.
    Kung Fu is good for you.