Thread: Your **** sux

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore

Your **** sux

Sorry to the legit mma guys here. Just had a very abled tcma guy die and it broke me more than the **** up soo......I guess I just had to turn towards the natural enemy and that happened to be you...Although I wish it never wasn ( he was a staunch antio-mma-is every thing) kind of guy so
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Sorry to the legit mma guys here. Just had a very abled tcma guy die and it broke me more than the **** up soo......I guess I just had to turn towards the natural enemy and that happened to be you...Although I wish it never wasn ( he was a staunch antio-mma-is every thing) kind of guy so
    Huh? Sorry to hear of your friend's passing, but why would an mma forum be the "natural enemy"?
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

Sorry Van he's not. Am just a bit out of sorts at the moment..And sorry for what I may say now or in the future. Not asking for excuses just understanding at the moment. cuz I will probably be a rude a$$hole f or a minute but it is not how I like to be. fuc&t you I guess brother. Dam. not cool. anyway, my lil girl is going away and so is my lil super hottie of a girlfriend. F$%^&*() it would be nice not to be atcma guy and instead just have regular pals and friends that one could depend upon when it came to things like this
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

Sorry Van. I was just having a rough time

No reason to say sorry, I was just wondering there it came from. You're not attacking anyone in particular here.

If you want to PM...just shoot me a message.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

Sorry Van he's not. Am just a bit out of sorts at the moment..And sorry for what I may say now or in the future. Not asking for excuses just understanding at the moment. cuz I will probably be a rude a$$hole f or a minute but it is not how I like to be. fuc&t you I guess brother. Dam. not cool. anyway, my lil girl is going away and so is my lil super hottie of a girlfriend. F$%^&*() it would be nice not to be atcma guy and instead just have regular pals and friends that one could depend upon when it came to things like this
    Hey, I just saw your post. I wish you the best and I hope that things work out. I say this as I know that sometimes the road is lonely and it is difficult to find the "right" kind of friends to hang out with.

However, sometimes all it takes is to be positive and things can change for the better...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    sometimes the road is lonely and it is difficult to find the "right" kind of friends to hang out withr.

I'm sure someone like you finds it hard to find any friends at all.

My condolences Bro.
    The passing of someone we call friend is never easy, nor should it be.
    I don't know if you are of the faithful type ( forgive me if you aren't) but may you chosen Lord keep you and strengthen you in your time of need.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !