Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Republican Party Modus Operandi

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    My, how Fox News of you...
    And how Dan Rather of you to just make stuff up and say it's the truth.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

He didn't make it up, but it wasn't stated directly by Fmr Pres. Bush. Pat Robertson said he said it, and Fmr Pres Bush never refuted that statement.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Here ya go MK. I'll show you how an adult admits they made a mistake:

You should try it sometime. Or you can just keep acting like you are acting. It's up to you.
    So were you a virgin when you got married? It's a simple question, really, and valid because you used yourself as case-study example of someone who has successfully avoided STDs and has had abstinence training. And since my question was first, I expect an answer first.

But of course, it took about 3 weeks to get you to admit you were wrong for calling JFS a hom0phobe when you yourself called Hillary Clinton a 'dyke,' didn't it?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    He didn't make it up, but it wasn't stated directly by Fmr Pres. Bush. Pat Robertson said he said it, and Fmr Pres Bush never refuted that statement.
    The link MK posted about Pat Robertson never said that. Robertson never said Bush said God told him we wouldn't have casualties.

And Drake, that's bs logic anyway. If I said Obama was a space alien, would that be true unless Obama publicly refuted that statement?
    Last edited by 1bad65; 03-22-2010 at 12:29 PM.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

But of course, it took about 3 weeks to get you to admit you were wrong for calling JFS a hom0phobe when you yourself called Hillary Clinton a 'dyke,' didn't it?
    Wow, dredging up stuff from YEARS ago to duck a question. I thought you were above this foolishness. I stand corrected.

So were you a virgin when you got married?
    Just admit you have the hots for me.

Wow, dredging up stuff from YEARS ago to duck a question. I thought you were above this foolishness. I stand corrected.
    Your history of being a hypocrite is legendary. You were a hypocrite in that argument, and you are a hypocrite in this one.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Your history of being a hypocrite is legendary. You were a hypocrite in that argument, and you are a hypocrite in this one.
    Bull****.

I never claimed to be squat. I said what I was taught, and how I turned out. FACTS. You on the other hand are a liar. And you don't have the balls to admit it.

And you can ban me for namecalling at this point.

You repeatedly made fun of my beliefs. And I never once complained. Not once. But when you start making up **** about people just so you can slam religion, I'll call you on your lying. You don't like it, ban me.

I enjoy debate here. I've admitted when I had stuff wrong. But I honestly am not going to sit here and let you lie. I've been e-challenged, I've had my gym called, I've been called a racist, a liar, a hypocrite, etc, I've had my religious beliefs made fun of, and on and on. And not once have I gotten ticked off like this. But I will stand up and make noise when you LIE just so you can take even more potshots at religion.

Bull****.

I never claimed to be squat. I said what I was taught, and how I turned out. FACTS. You on the other hand are a liar. And you don't have the balls to admit it.
    Bottom line, abstinance is 100% effective, when practiced. Agreed?

FYI, I was tought abstinance. I'm happily married, have never had an STD, and I have never been party to an unplanned pregnancy.
    If you never claimed "squat," why juxtapose these two sentences? The implication is that your abstinence training directly lead to your lack of STDs and unplanned babies.

Do you admit you were being intentionally obtuse?

Do you admit you were being intentionally obtuse?
    If I was, it was not intentional.

Now your turn. Either back it up or admit you were wrong.

If I was, it was not intentional.

Now your turn. Either back it up or admit you were wrong.
    Oooh, man, I'm liking your style more and more.

Ok , I admit it.

If I was wrong about Bush and God, it wasn't intentional.