No, i don't have a video, my apologies.

But i am interested in peoples opinions in what would happen?

Many of you attend MMA classes, would anyone be up for trying it and seeing if/how it plays out?

What i mean is 5 mma guys on a team against 5 other mma guys on a team. I think this would be really interesting to see how it plays out as group strategy would become more important than individual skill.

This means that if two guys are on the floor and you are free you are allowed to kick the opponent in the head while he is on the floor. In order to do this safely i would suggest a light tap with the foot and a five taps to the head by a standing opponent and your out rule.... seems about right?

Not trying to start another Kungfu vs mma argument here, I just think it would be an interesting learning experience. I don't know any statistics but I believe a good portion of real fights (certainly in my experience) involve group combat.

If not would anyone be interested in at least trying a 2 on 2 full contact? What are peoples opinions on how it would play out and how the fighting strategy would change?