Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Baduanjin (8-section brocade)

Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    Let me stop projecting.
    Please do!

I am sure you will have a lot more to say, please continue...
    no, I'm pretty much done w/you and your silliness; although I must say that I was hoping for something a bit more creative than the typical response when one has no ability to refute anything that has been pointed out to them; really dissapointing...

Let me stop projecting.
    how about you just stop posting and save yourself from further embarrassment?
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 03-15-2010 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I'll be keeping my eyes on you!!!
    well, what else would you be doing across the street from my house with the high-powered rifle scope?

No projecting

No posting

No mind

No me

No u

Zo

Z

ZZ

ZZZZ

ZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No projecting

No posting

No mind

No me

No u

Zo

Z

ZZ

ZZZZ

ZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Peace at last!

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, what else would you be doing across the street from my house with the high-powered rifle scope?
    Was THAT me??

I was wondering who that was! I am glad I didn't call the cops on him.....I mean ME!!!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 03-15-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Peace at last!
    Or was it put myself into eternal silence?

I forget....but since the silence is not truly silent I guess it doesn't matter!

Or was it put myself into eternal silence?

I forget....but since the silence is not truly silent I guess it doesn't matter!
    Hey......quit stealing my lines........make up you own!

Hey......quit stealing my lines........make up you own!
    I'm not sure why you feel the need to validate my experiences for me - why would I need for you, some random stranger on an internet forum, to tell me that it's "ok" to feel whatever it is I am stealing?

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post

how about you just stop posting and save yourself from further embarrassment?
    I hope that from now on, anytime I do have the desire to post again, that you think of your burning hatred for me, and that this will help you move yourself away from the computer and back to your meditation cushion for more fine tuning!

If I ever post again, I will know that you have made good use of your hatred and turned it into profound silence - which means more embarrassing merit of you for me, yipeeee!!!!
    Last edited by extrajoseph; 03-15-2010 at 09:31 PM.

I hope that from now on, anytime I do have the desire to post again, that you think of your burning hatred for me, and that this will help you move yourself away from the computer and back to your meditation cushion for more fine tuning!

If I ever post again, I will know that you have made good use of your hatred and turned it into profound silence - which means more embarrassing merit of you for me, yipeeee!!!!
    I see that you have gone from paranoia to psychosis in just under two pages; that must be some kind of record;

and to think - all because I asked a general question that you answered and then when I asked a specific follow-up for clarification you first thought I was clueless, then that it was a trick, then an ambush, then it was me withholding information, and then me giving too much information; and then you did a hissy storm-off, followed (predictably) by a return to the thread; and now you are cutting / pasting and altering posts of mine from other threads which have nothing to do with you or this conversation (if I was HW108, I'd start characterizing you as deceitful and as engaging in vile and slanderous behavior; but I'm not, so I won't);

wow, just wow...a new era in KFMF craziness, heralded in by extrajoseph...

It goes to show how hollow your words can be, pompous and meaningless. How about you just stop posting and save yourself from further embarrassment?
    Last edited by extrajoseph; 03-15-2010 at 10:07 PM.

It goes to show how hollow your words can be, pompous and meaningless.
    Hendrick? is that you?!?

seriously though - see, the funny thing here, is that you initially tried the "experiment" I suggested and even provided feedback about your experience - but when I asked you to specify for the simple sake of clarification of discussion, you acted like a paranoid in regards to seeing trick questions and ambushes without any evidence thereof (and when asked to provide evidence that I was asking you a trick question or ambushing you, you fail to provide any); then you accused me of holding back my own experience and not sharing openly; then when I do share openly, you belittle my choice of words and accuse me of verbal diarrhea and of trying to convince you that my way is better than yours!

don't you realize the inconsistencies in your behavior here?

Don't you realize I don't have the desire to share my experience with you? Are you really that thick?

Scott R Brown? Is that you?

Don't you realize the consistencies in your behavior here?
    Last edited by extrajoseph; 03-15-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Don't you realize I don't have the desire to share my experience with you? Are you really that thick?
    LOL - then why did you do so initially? why engage someone in a DISCUSSION if you don't have the desire to share your experience?

c'mon, you're just trolling now, right?