Thread: Baduanjin (8-section brocade)

Hybrid View

It goes to show how hollow your words can be, pompous and meaningless. How about you just stop posting and save yourself from further embarrassment?
    Last edited by extrajoseph; 03-15-2010 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    It goes to show how hollow your words can be, pompous and meaningless.
    Hendrick? is that you?!?

seriously though - see, the funny thing here, is that you initially tried the "experiment" I suggested and even provided feedback about your experience - but when I asked you to specify for the simple sake of clarification of discussion, you acted like a paranoid in regards to seeing trick questions and ambushes without any evidence thereof (and when asked to provide evidence that I was asking you a trick question or ambushing you, you fail to provide any); then you accused me of holding back my own experience and not sharing openly; then when I do share openly, you belittle my choice of words and accuse me of verbal diarrhea and of trying to convince you that my way is better than yours!

don't you realize the inconsistencies in your behavior here?

Don't you realize I don't have the desire to share my experience with you? Are you really that thick?

Scott R Brown? Is that you?

Don't you realize the consistencies in your behavior here?
    Last edited by extrajoseph; 03-15-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Don't you realize I don't have the desire to share my experience with you? Are you really that thick?
    LOL - then why did you do so initially? why engage someone in a DISCUSSION if you don't have the desire to share your experience?

c'mon, you're just trolling now, right?

Scott R Brown? Is that you?

Don't you realize the consistencies in your behavior here?
    ok, I get it - you're trolling;

it's too bad - your initial response appeared sincere; I responded in kind; then you, apparently, decided to troll;

You can say what you like, you are not the one I like to share my experience with. Go and talk to someone else, you are embarrassingly thick skin like a crocodile!

You can say what you like, you are not the one I like to share my experience with.
    aww, shucks, I feel so rejected!

of course, you still didn't answer my question as to why did you respond in the first place if I am not "the one" you want to share your experiences with?

Go and talk to someone else, you are embarrassingly thick skin like a crocodile!
    I'd have to be thick skinned to survive the painful experience of trying to talk logically to someone as dull-witted as you appear to be
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 03-15-2010 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post

I'd have to be thick skinned to survive the painful experience of trying to talk logically to someone as dull-witted as you appear to be
    There is no need to keep talking, you can just stop.