Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 black operation

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Excellent post. Not so much about HW, but your knowledge of this phenomena.
    Unfortunately for you, his knowledge of this "phenomena", applies as much to him and you, as it does to anyone else.

Going back to 9-11. There are a lot of unanswered questions. Even Sanjuro ronin, who is not the brightest star in the sky, has realized that and referred to it in a previous post (Yes, I am surprised too, Lol).

So you should think about these questions and their implications before you go on to make assumptions about people who may see a bigger picture than you do.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-24-2010 at 01:06 PM.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    HW108 is experiencing the psychological effect known as confirmation bias. This is where people selectively collect and interpret evidence that confirms preconceptions; resulting in the belief perseverance effect, among others. We all experience this to some degree.

One of the reasons the effect is so strong in Hw108 is because his beliefs on this topic are intimately tied to his identify and self-esteem. It’s his “special knowledge” that sets him apart and above the rest of society. With it he becomes the proverbial “special boy”. By honestly considering evidence that contracted his views, that would trigger an identity crisis that would force him to redefine both himself and the world. That’s quite a lot to ask.

If he really was a researcher of conspiracies he would not rely on the “expert” opinions of other people’s interpretation of events. He should look at the primary sources and draw his own conclusions, though since his mind is already made up his conclusions become predictable.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

seriously, you guys really need to try the ignore function for that guy. lol

works great! except when some of you quote his inanity that is. lol

I basically use it only with him because i just got tired of his drivel.

I've said it before, he should be banned, all his aliases banned and his IP blocked.

Then we could carry on with tcma vs mma in more realistic and civil tones without the heaping helpings of crazy ass ranting. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

I've said it before, he should be banned, all his aliases banned and his IP blocked.

Then we could carry on with tcma vs mma in more realistic and civil tones without the heaping helpings of crazy ass ranting. lol
    If they weren't going to ban BD, who called me a rapist and baby killer, they sure as hell won't ban HW, whose only crime is being bat-sh&t crazy..
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    If they weren't going to ban BD, who called me a rapist and baby killer, they sure as hell won't ban HW, whose only crime is being bat-sh&t crazy..
    BD called you a rapist?

Why?

Perhaps when you do, they will too....

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    There is still some freedom left in the world (despite the onset of your beloved NWO) so who are you to tell people what to do in regards with interacting with me?

And while I was reading that I saw a flying pig enter my living room through the window...LOL

I've said it before, he should be banned,
    Fortunately for the civilized world, your words are worthless. You are a delusional person and no one listens to the pretentious cr@p that you spew all the time.

all his aliases banned and his IP blocked.
    You are desperately lying to discredit me. If you think that I have aliases then please name them so that the moderators can investigate.

Of course you won't because you know that you are lying. DISHONESTY has been the hallmark of those, such as yourself, who publicly support the New World Order.

Hint, if you want to seriously discuss the tcma vs mma issue then you would be find an authentic kung fu school and practice for at least 5 years before you attempt converse in any relevant conversation. I am saying that your decades of Mcdojo kung fu are inadequate.

See you in five years.....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-24-2010 at 03:46 PM.

yeah I suppose. ah well, what are we gonna do? I guess every forum needs it's stupid bat sh1t crazy guy to natter on about all the poop floating in his head.

As I ignore him, due to not finding him even entertaining, I still see he's a nazi weirdo.

too much hate in him.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

LOL!

yeah I suppose. ah well, what are we gonna do? I guess every forum needs it's stupid bat sh1t crazy guy to natter on about all the poop floating in his head.
    And evidently your are that guy, as far as this forum is concerned.

As I ignore him,
    What do you mean you ignore me? You just answered my previous post. LOL

due to not finding him even entertaining,
    That would be because I am not here to entertain brainless sociopaths such as yourself?

I still see he's a nazi weirdo.
    Let me get this right. You have openly supported the dictatorial New World Order in this forum, yet you call me a Nazi?

How old are you?

too much hate in him.
    Wrong little boy. It is called intellect, and at levels that pretentious, indoctrinated and intellectually challenged people such as yourself will never reach.

As I ignore him, due to not finding him even entertaining, I still see he's a nazi weirdo.

too much hate in him.
    i should but i'm to lazy to find the ignore button. anyways I think it's fun to poke at him every once in awhile to see what nonsense comes out. Of course it's usually a repeat. Funny thing is i've never had ill feelings towards anyone here except him. I swear he's going to walk into a school someday and kill a bunch of kids wearing a swachtica flag screaming about the wrongs of mankind and america telling everyone they need to find a "traditional" kung fu school before he plunges the knife. I'm telling you he fits the profile.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    i should but i'm to lazy to find the ignore button.
    Unfortunately, most people in the world are just like you, too lazy to take their heads out from wherever they keep them and to see the big picture. So yes, listen to the official version of everything and all will be revealed. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
    anyways I think it's fun to poke at him every once in awhile to see what nonsense comes out.
    Hmmm, lazy AND insecure!

Interesting....

Funny thing is i've never had ill feelings towards anyone here except him.
    Maybe you were just too "lazy"?

I swear he's going to walk into a school someday and kill a bunch of kids wearing a swachtica flag screaming about the wrongs of mankind and america
    Nice try at discrediting my character, and I wish you would stop taking whatever you are taking. Did someone leave the drugs cabinet open in the nut house you used to work in? I mean what is the matter with you? You sound delirious. LOL

telling everyone they need to find a "traditional" kung fu school before he plunges the knife. I'm telling you he fits the profile.
    That reminds me, did you eventually find a genuine TCMA school like I recommended in another thread?

If not, then now is your chance to join forces with David Jamieson and try and find one together.

The authentic training (if the schools actually lower their standards and accept you two) will do you a lot of good. It will calm down your minds and spirits, and who knows, you two might even develop a profound bond between yourselves, as former recovering knuckleheads......
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-24-2010 at 05:12 PM.

Nice try at discrediting my character, and I wish you would stop taking whatever you are taking. Did someone leave the drugs cabinet open in the nut house you used to work in? I mean what is the matter with you? You sound delirious. LOL
    haha and you sound like an idiot most times...so i'll be delirious as opposed to being an idiot.

That reminds me, did you eventually find a genuine TCMA school like I recommended in another thread?
    and that reminds me, did you find your brain behind your tinfoil hat?

The authentic training (if the schools actually lower their standards and accept you two) will do you a lot of good. It will calm down your minds and spirits, and who knows, you two might even develop a profound bond between yourselves, as former recovering knuckleheads......
    very happy were i'm at thanks.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

bah.. close it... nothing here worth mentioning anyhow, except Sanjuro's pics.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Actually, the discussion in this thread has mainly concerned the subject matter. So instead of closing it perhaps you should let it run its course. If it has already done that then perhaps you should not close it either because there may be developments in the future, as apparently the US government is still looking for Bin Ladin in the Afghan caves. Lol

For those who don't know, Bin Ladin is a US intelligence asset and has probably been dead for some years now. His family construction business has been a business partner of father George Bush, apparently.

Furthermore, the Bin Ladin family were allowed to fly out of the US just after the 9-11 when no other air traffic was allowed over the US airspace!

WHY?, Wouldn't they be the first to be questioned????

What goes???

See, there is more to this thread than the clueless rantings of our "friends" David Jamieson and Dragonzbane.....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-25-2010 at 10:33 AM.