Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 9/11 black operation

I have a secret.

|
    \/
    I am the NWO
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    See, there is more to this thread than the clueless rantings of our "friends" David Jamieson and Dragonzbane.....
    yes there is your lunatic frothing at the mouth, tinfoil wearing, nazi retoric. So I guess we've heard it all now.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    I have a secret.

|
    \/
    I am the NWO
    We all know about your "secret".

You are related to the high degree Freemason, Simon Bolivar the liberator, who, surprise, surprise, wanted to unite South America into a single regional power.

Does that concept ring a bell and perhaps correlate with what current Masonic world leaders are intending to do, with the help of engineered events such as 9-11 and 7th of July bombings in London, not to mention the fantasy scams of "Global Warming", and others? I.E. Global Problems (created and or invented by them), followed by Global Solutions (offered by the same people).

For Global Solutions, read the onset of a dictatorial World Government,controlled by the same psychopathic mindset and people who have robbed and mass murdered their way to where the agenda stands today.

That is the authoritarian [B]New World Order[/B, so belove by some of this world's simpleton, pseudo intellectuals.

Now that you have bothered participating in this thread I thought I could encourage you to "think". I failed to do the same with David Jamieson and Dragonzbane76, but then "their ship has sailed", so to speak. Their cup is full (I wont say full of what...Lol). However, there might still be hope for Drake and you?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-25-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    yes there is your lunatic frothing at the mouth, tinfoil wearing, nazi retoric. So I guess we've heard it all now.
    ....More clueless rantings from a simpleton....Lol

....More clueless rantings from a simpleton....Lol
    no need to call yourself names...we all know your a simpleton now your calling yourself one...lol..
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

no need to call yourself names...we all know your a simpleton now your calling yourself one...lol..
    If by "we" you are referring to yourself and your knucklehead clueless forum allies, then how would you know if I was a simpleton when you and your friends are sharing a single neuron amongst yourselves? LOL

Compared to you lot my neighbor's labrador puppy is an Einstein.

By the way, why don't you stick to the subject matter of this thread? As you jumping in and throwing away insults, in every thread I participate in, reflects badly on your already tainted character.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-25-2010 at 04:10 PM.

If by "we" you are referring to yourself and your knucklehead clueless forum allies, then how would you know if I was a simpleton when you and your friends are sharing a single neuron amongst yourselves? LOL

Compared to you lot my neighbor's labrador puppy is an Einstein.

By the way, why don't you stick to the subject matter of this thread? As you jumping in and throwing away insults, in every thread I participate in, reflects badly on your already tainted character.
    tainted character?? I care what you think of me???? lol... did you write that all by yourself??

Subject matter that has been driven into the ground and beaten along with the dead horse till it's mush. If you classify this as subject matter then by all means proceed while i laugh. I just like poking the pile of life that you call yourself and seeing what comes out with the worms and degredated things melodramatic i know.

tainted character?? I care what you think of me???? lol... did you write that all by yourself??

Subject matter that has been driven into the ground and beaten along with the dead horse till it's mush. If you classify this as subject matter then by all means proceed while i laugh. I just like poking the pile of life that you call yourself and seeing what comes out with the worms and degredated things melodramatic i know.
    Well the subject matter has brought up many unanswered questions. Even your MMA buddy, Sanjuro-ronin has gathered that much.

And as for your obsession with me then my recommendation still stands. Find an authentic kung fu school and practice hard (including qigong), to primarily clean out your (spiritual) system, and secondly to have a point of reference when you come to discuss kung fu, so as not to make an idiot out of yourself as you have done in the past.

Just some advice......

Just some advice......
    and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Stars on 45?

That's some well aged clam there.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Actually, the discussion in this thread has mainly concerned the subject matter. So instead of closing it perhaps you should let it run its course. If it has already done that then perhaps you should not close it either because there may be developments in the future, as apparently the US government is still looking for Bin Ladin in the Afghan caves. Lol
    You guys can discuss anything within reason as long as it doesn't resort to a name-calling fest.

Locking the thread is actually up to the thread partcipants, not me.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.