Thread: 9/11 black operation

Blog Entries

9/11 black operation

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Thank you for that interesting clip. The 9-11 events WERE inside jobs and the official version of the story is falling apart day by day. Of course, it would have fallen apart on day one of these tragic events, if there were any real journalists left in the mainstream media.

Of course, some people are going to deny it until the last minute because that is how some people are but the cat is out of the bag!

Here is another very interesting take on 9-11and an eye opener for many....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UrBC...eature=related

Interesting that some of the usual "debunkers" in this forum have gone quiet on this one, all of a sudden.

Hmmmmm....

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Interesting that some of the usual "debunkers" in this forum have gone quiet on this one, all of a sudden.

Hmmmmm....
    who cares? looks like they are trying to pull comments outta this guy. Hell the guy looked confused most of the time. you guys and your conspiracy theories, I really think you are nut bags. Tin foil hats and all. Take your meds STFU.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    who cares? looks like they are trying to pull comments outta this guy. Hell the guy looked confused most of the time.
    It looks like many of the "witnesses" of the official version of 9-11 are kind of, "confused"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
    you guys and your conspiracy theories, I really think you are nut bags. Tin foil hats and all. Take your meds STFU.
    Here is another "confused" witness who seems to know the official version of why the buildings collapsed - ON DAY ONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEgHU...rom=PL&index=7

Suspicious wouldn't you think?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-22-2010 at 05:33 PM.

Here some other people connected to 9-11 including some REAL witnesses whose stories contradicted that of the Official Version. All of these people have ANOTHER thing in common!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU

Even with the possibility of some genuine accidents being the case. One must wonder.....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-22-2010 at 09:40 PM.

we all know youtube is such a reliable source for information.
    I should go get an Inquirer mag and probably get the same info.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

It must be interesting for you to live in world of denial, where you hang on to "Mr Per'sident's" every word to give your life a meaning, apparently because you think he gives a **** about cannon fodders like you....LOL

By the way, Youtube is not the source of any of this information....LOL Christ, it really is like conversing with Dumb and Dumber....LOL

And he wonders why nobody is commenting on his lunatic schemes any more. It's lonely, even with all those voices in his head.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    And he wonders why nobody is commenting on his lunatic schemes any more.
    Actually, it was not me who started this thread.

Also, your attempts to discredit any of the information provided without dealing with the points raised, while you maintain your position of "I'm with 'Mr Pe'rsident' on this one", reflects badly on your intellects and that of your fellow soldiers and ex-soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    It's lonely, even with all those voices in his head.
    Why should I listen to any other "voices" when I have yours and Dragonzbane's ignorant and protective blabber to keep me company?......]

Anyway, it is too late for you guys to deny anything, because as I said before, the cat is out of the bag as far as 9-11 is concerned.

That does not necessarily mean that we are going to see the psychopaths responsible for this mass murder behind bars any time soon but we can only hope that it happens eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UrBC...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=848gpBjBFWg&NR=1
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-22-2010 at 09:53 PM.

Well, HW.. I'm glad all your googling has come to fruition. I'm sure we'll have hearings about this soon, and all the evil corporate credit companies will be brought to justice. Let me know when this happens so you can gloat. Just give me a ring when all the "truth" is brought to light and "justice" is served.

Oh...wait... it's been nine years and we all still think Al Qaeda did it. Hmm. Maybe you should regroup and find another conspiracy?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Well, HW.. I'm glad all your googling has come to fruition. I'm sure we'll have hearings about this soon, and all the evil corporate credit companies will be brought to justice. Let me know when this happens so you can gloat. Just give me a ring when all the "truth" is brought to light and "justice" is served.
    I promise to ring you but I am not sure how many telephone calls you would be allowed to receive, while sitting in jail, accused of protecting psychopathic mass murderers.

Oh...wait... it's been nine years and we all still think Al Qaeda did it.
    Funny you should mention Al Queda as this is a name made up by the CIA and used to name the computer file that contained the names and other details of the Afghan Taliban army fighting the Soviets. Where did I get that information?

Well I "got" it from that famous Conspiracy Theorist (LOL) the late British Foreign Secretary, under Tony Blair, Robin Cook who happened to drop dead soon after revealing that information. He gave out that information in a HOuse of Commons speech.

Hmm. Maybe you should regroup and find another conspiracy?
    Hmmmmm, maybe I should, as this one has been exposed already.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=848gpBjBFWg&NR=1

It must be interesting for you to live in world of denial, where you hang on to "Mr Per'sident's" every word to give your life a meaning, apparently because you think he gives a **** about cannon fodders like you....LOL

By the way, Youtube is not the source of any of this information....LOL Christ, it really is like conversing with Dumb and Dumber....LOL
    I'm content in my world just fine thanks. your the one whom must not be, creating what ever you can to escape it. As for president??? I've never even stated my political views on here glad you lumped me into "said" catagory, one less thing i have to worry about now. thanks

as for conversations, I don't have conversations with you, your to much of a nutbag for an actual conversation. I like to stand back and poke but nah, our time for actual intellectual conversation passed a long time ago when I came to realize your a complete idiot.

Conspiracy theories happen when people have questions and they don't get answers or the answers they are given don't "make sense".
    The issue of 9/11 being an "inside" job will never go away until ALL the answers are answered.
    There are still too many questions.
    Period.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Most of the answers were incinerated.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown