Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Tea Baggers and violence

How Multinational Corporations Dodge Taxes

For all the talk about how taxes are too high in the United States, American businesses are paying less now than they used to. In fact, many major corporations don't pay the U.S. government any taxes at all.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    really?
    I can be an alcoholic cocaine user and still be elected president?
    oh yeah that's right i can't.
    i wasn't born in the usa...
    First off, I should have been more clear. Every natural born American has the same rights and opportunities.

Second, Obama's home country is Kenya, and he got elected President. So you might well be able to.

where's the failure in the part of the guy who works hard, earns the company money but still gets laid off and loses his house?
    We have unemployment for that. Welfare is a different story. I'm for completely eliminating that.

not a kennedy fan, but i'm sure you can hang at least as many murders/civilian deaths on dubya.
    Nope. But nice try.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    You took the bait.
    LMAO at him getting outsmarted by the racist, Nazi, cold-hearted, greedy conservative.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    Oh Jeez, not this worn out playbook again.

Nope. But nice try.
    yeah, if a president doesn't have to shoulder the burden for an illegal war that he started, and led to the deaths of innocent civilians, then we definitely don't have much to talk about.

funny "worn out playbook" must be a common sentiment, coz that's definitely how i feel about this circle of: "say something stup!d, get proven wrong, deflect by bashing some non-related democrat", rinse, repeat, ad nauseum.

I think you identify yourself too much with criticisms of the tea party.
    you've got some conservative view points, fine.
    Maybe you've even gone to a rally & want to enact some political change.
    I don't see the point of over-identifying with a lot of the nutbags.
    It shouldn't be so hard to point out or agree with flaws in your own constituency.

ps - define "natural born" coz my "birth of us citizen abroad" birth certificate means i've been a US citizen since birth, and i wasn't born out of some test tube.
    Last edited by Pork Chop; 04-09-2010 at 02:47 PM.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Oh Jeez, not this worn out playbook again.
    Yes I understand how tiresome the truth would seem to someone like you.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

I find it somewhat odd that a Canadian would continue to debate an American about politics in America.
    why? It's clear that many canadians understand american politics more than many americans do and you should be happy that at least someone cares about it.

your complaint is typical of someone who stands on a weak and flimsy proposition and then seeks to eliminate voices based on spots, creeds, color etc. And yes, I will continue to lump you in with racists so long as you insist on running with them.

no apologies there dude. You support racists agendas and racist attitudes. It only makes sense that despite your diatribes and despite your semantics that you too are likely a racist who in particular doesn't like black people.

maybe it's because you're one of those "real" americans? I don't know, but it seems that those who brand themselves as such are indeed quite racist by all implications. I mean you're not saying anything about the massive intolerance, anti black and anti gay rhetoric coming out of the tea party camp, so you must agree with it right?

feel free to keep whining about losing political argument to people who aren't even your countrymen though. It certainly proves how weak your position is to begin with after all.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    Yes I understand how tiresome the truth would seem to someone like you.
    It's only tiresome to have to keep explaining the truth to liberals, yet seeing them rarely able to grasp (or accept) it.

86% of all Federal income taxes are paid by the top 25% of income earners. This is actually up from 2000 when it was 84%. So there goes your 'Bush only gave the rich tax cuts' bs.

The top 50% of wage earners pay 97% of all income taxes.

And the top 1% of wage earners pay 39% of all income taxes, again up from 2000 when they paid 37%.

Sources:
    http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/05in05tr.xls
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119786208643933077.html

And yes, one of my sources is the Internal Revenue Service.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    And yes, I will continue to lump you in with racists so long as you insist on running with them.
    Then you are a piece of ****.

FYI, I have Jewish blood in me. My Jewish ancestors came here from Kracow, Poland. That is, the ones who survived the Holocaust.

So I despise racists, and are disgusted by them. And if you keep calling me a racist or a Nazi, then **** you.

And yes, I'll take my ban if it comes my way. But you started it by repeatedly calling me a racist.

feel free to keep whining about losing political argument to people who aren't even your countrymen though. It certainly proves how weak your position is to begin with after all.
    Yeah, I'm really getting drubbed.

While I supply sources like the IRS to back my assertions up, you guys can't show even one racist speaker at a Tea Party event you guys claim are overran with Nazis and racists.

Then you are a piece of ****.

FYI, I have Jewish blood in me. My Jewish ancestors came here from Kracow, Poland. That is, the ones who survived the Holocaust.

So I despise racists, and are disgusted by them. And if you keep calling me a racist or a Nazi, then **** you.

And yes, I'll take my ban if it comes my way. But you started it by repeatedly calling me a racist.
    seriously dude, you are protesting too much. lol

I really don't care who you are or where you came form or who your ancestors are. It doesn't diminish the fact that you stand on the side of people who actively promote racism and discrimination against others based on race creed and colour ergo you are throwing in with these folks which makes you one of them.

I understand how you may not like that because you are a cherry picker who tries to navigate as carefully as he can through al of it so that he can cling to his racism but not have to fess up to it.

Besides, I'm sure you are aware that "jewish" is not a race. But, this is just another example of your racist attitude. I'm calling you a racist again, and with your last little blowout, I think it's even clearer than before!

By all means, keep on with your ridiculous and transparent hateful remarks. lol
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 04-12-2010 at 07:43 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I really don't care who you are or where you came form or who your ancestors are. It doesn't diminish the fact that you stand on the side of people who actively promote racism and discrimination against others based on race creed and colour ergo you are throwing in with these folks which makes you one of them.
    David, how can you say this when you can't even show one example?

And yes, it's obvious you don;t care, or els you wouldn't repeatedly lower yourself to launching personal, untrue attacks.

I understand how you may not like that because you are a cherry picker who tries to navigate as carefully as he can through al of it so that he can cling to his racism but not have to fess up to it.
    **** you.

Besides, I'm sure you are aware that "jewish" is not a race. But, this is just another example of your racist attitude. I'm calling you a racist again, and with your last little blowout, I think it's even clearer than before!

By all means, keep on with your ridiculous and transparent hateful remarks. lol
    **** you again.

Many people do consider it a race, as well as a religion.

yeah, if a president doesn't have to shoulder the burden for an illegal war that he started, and led to the deaths of innocent civilians, then we definitely don't have much to talk about.
    He could have ended it by now. Instead, he is spending even more on the war than Bush did.

funny "worn out playbook" must be a common sentiment, coz that's definitely how i feel about this circle of: "say something stup!d, get proven wrong, deflect by bashing some non-related democrat", rinse, repeat, ad nauseum.
    You go ahead and tell yourself that.

I think you identify yourself too much with criticisms of the tea party.
    you've got some conservative view points, fine.
    Maybe you've even gone to a rally & want to enact some political change.
    I don't see the point of over-identifying with a lot of the nutbags.
    It shouldn't be so hard to point out or agree with flaws in your own constituency.

ps - define "natural born" coz my "birth of us citizen abroad" birth certificate means i've been a US citizen since birth, and i wasn't born out of some test tube.
    What criticisms? Lower taxes? Smaller Government? Less Government intervention in our lives?

I've actually never been to a rally/meeting. I may go to one in the future, but who knows.

As to citizenship, it's easy. If you are born here, you are a citizen. If you are born on a military base and your parents are citizens, you are a citizen. That should about cover it, right?

seriously dude, you are protesting too much. lol
    If someone repeatedly called you a child molester, I'm sure you would protest it as well. As well you should.

David, how can you say this when you can't even show one example?

And yes, it's obvious you don;t care, or els you wouldn't repeatedly lower yourself to launching personal, untrue attacks.

**** you.

**** you again.

Many people do consider it a race, as well as a religion.
    Uh, many people consider a religion a race? really? what people are those may I ask?

As a person who claims jewish extraction somewhat, please tell me who thinks jews are a race?

you can tell me to **** you all you like, but your are digging your own grave here with your comments and opinions dude.

I am not launching personal attacks, I am merely stating what I observe in your posts. This one here is a major slip by the way. So I quoted it in order to not allow your redaction of yet one more remarkably ignorant and racist claim.
    Kung Fu is good for you.