Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World Tai Chi and Qigong Day

Originally posted by Subitai
    Yes I will, as well as some other things.

There is already a bunch a Yang out there.

I just hope there's good weather that day, never know in New England.

Not that you even have to worry about it...rat *******s in CA.

"O"
    Much as I like the weather here in CA, and nice as it's been lately, it has rained on at least 3 of the last 4 World Tai Chi Day events.
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

Blog Entries

Brother Marc

I used to all over this board from 97-00, from before Genes mag took control over the Forum.

Went around the board and back on most of the interesting topics. Battling **** trolls like "WORD", back in the day. Gene spanked him so hard recently.

If you stay long enough and watch the newbies come and go, you see that just about every topic is cyclical and gets rehased over and over and over.

I didn't post for like a year and 1/2, and I lost my post count. But it used to be allot more.

Yeah, I agree, I still come around and find a few gems. But I mostly hang out on the www.HungKuen.net "Southern Forum".

Peace,
    "O"
    http://cykwoon.freewebspace.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Subitai

"O"..."Some people believe that you need to make another human being tap out to be a valid art. But I am constantly reminding them that I only have to defend myself and keep you from hurting me in order to Win."
    "O"..."The Hung Style practiced solely in methods of Antiquity would ultimately only be useful versus Similar skill sets"

Join An Historic Tai Chi Event - In Your City - World Tai Chi & Qigong Day

JOIN US -- WORLD T'AI CHI & QIGONG DAY.

JOIN US IN AN UNPRECEDENTED GLOBAL MOVEMENT FOR HEALTH & HEALING -- WORLD T'AI CHI & QIGONG DAY. VISIT THE "ALL NEW" www.worldtaichiday.org site. Tell others !!

Also, get involved in ongoing FREE events and utilize our hundreds of pages of FREE resources on and about T'ai Chi & Qigong, and spreading it out to the world.

www.worldtaichiday.org is a global hub where you can connect with enthusiasts worldwide to share experiences, information, successes, and challenges with Tai Chi & Qigong
    Bill Douglas, Founder of World T'ai Chi & Qigong Day

Hmmm

Hardly historic now is it?
    Why be so deficient and advertise this event for one day a year, this should be done every single day if you really want to convert people!??
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith

Taiji world day LA area

Anything going on this year? Anyone have any details on this year's event in the Los Angeles area?

We'll be there as always. I haven't heard about any ohters this year, but it's always a good time. (Unless it rains)
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

Count,

Do you have a web site for the LA area event? I only slightly remember the location from last year.

Thanks,

World Tai Chi and Qigong Day

anyone doing any public events for this on April 30th?

We're going to be practicing taiji and qigong in audubon park in new orleans.

Nashville World Tai Ji Day

There will be a gathering in Dragon Park 10am-12noon in Nashville with participants from different taiji schools in the area.

Cool.

I had to work today.

But tommorrow I am free, I have many friends that invited me to practice Chen Tai Ji Lao Jia Yi Lu and Pao Zui tommorrow morning.

There will be some huge gathering in Pasadena, too.

I do not like to drive.

So a few people and the nearby park will suffice.

Last edited by SPJ; 04-30-2005 at 09:51 PM.

No, I didn't do anything special for it. I just practiced at home. One of these days I should try to see if there's an event near me that I can go to. It would probably be fun.

Talking

I taught beginner, intermediate and advanced classes from 10AM until 6PM. That was my contribution.

The amount of people internationally who do at least a little training every day make every day world T'ai Chi day, AFAIC.

Nice job, Scholar! We had workshops from 10AM-4PM demonstarting form, weapons, qigong, and push-hands.

Keep passing on our Wu style taijiquan!

Larry
    Larry
    www.northernwu.com

We had a potluck, did some demos, it was fun.... Had about 4 schools there I think. I hope we get some more people next year.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

had a nice event at the park planned...

but it rained like crazy! i even still went hoping that the rain would go down but it didnt. oh well, we'll be doing plenty more in the park...