Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Standing Meditation

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I got to give you lots of love.
    I love you too Hendrik, and I thoughtlessly pray for your someday to be attainment and escape your hypocritical robotic spinning rainbow fantasy dream!

useless?

Boy oh boy.

The whole mantra recitation visualization technology is based on using thought to dissolve thoughts and then enter into the ultimate after the millions of thoughts quiet down and the last thought is drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I love you too Hendrik, and I thoughtlessly pray for your someday to be attainment and escape your hypocritical robotic spinning rainbow fantasy dream!
    Thanks and appreciate!

good god this thread is droning out...

useless?

Boy oh boy.

The whole mantra recitation visualization technology is based on using thought to dissolve thoughts and then enter into the ultimate after the millions of thoughts quiet down and the last thought is drop.
    Mantra is NOT prayer Hendrik! With all your attainment you should know that.

Mantra uses words differently. It is mostly the sound that is important NOT the meaning of the words recited either mentally or aloud. The sounds are meant to occupy the conscious mind in order to drown out the conscious words of conceptual thought!

Prayer on the other hand is words used in a "directed" manner with the intent of having what the words say, what they MEAN, come about!

Mantra = Meditation
    Words = Prayer

Meaning is what is important during prayer!

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    Go with it and you will attainment!!

In this case, instead of "follow the light", "follow the drone" it will lead you to non-conceptualiztion of mind and attainment of kung fu!

I got to give you lots of love.
    whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!!!

I think that you need to spend some time on the baduanjin thread with "extraspecial" Joseph...

that drone would be my reciting this super-powerful, combined mantra/prayer:

HendrickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstop postingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHendr ickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstopposti ngHendrickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHendrickst oppostingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHen drickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstoppos tingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstopposting....

In this case, instead of "follow the light", "follow the drone" it will lead you to non-conceptualiztion of mind and attainment of kung fu!
    hey you, noise-maker - shut up already, will ya?

useless?

Boy oh boy.

Any action of mind uses thought. However, conceptualization, which uses the "forms" of words and pictures CANNOT lead one to attainment.

They CAN help one to acquire skill of focus of mind and some super-powers of a kind, but that is NOT true ATTAINMENT, that is false attainment of forms.

I already addressed the mantra/prayer difference above, however THOUGHT is NEVER stopped!

MIND IS THOUGHT! It is conceptual thought that ceases. One does not stop conceptual thought using concepts! Even if this is something one practices, it is not the conceptual thought that brings one to the other shore. It is a realization that occurs "in spite" of conceptual thought practices NOT "because" of conceptual thought practices!

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    that drone would be my reciting this super-powerful, combined mantra/prayer:

HendrickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstop postingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHendr ickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstopposti ngHendrickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHendrickst oppostingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHen drickstoppostingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstoppos tingHendrickstoppostingHendrickstopposting....
    Now......if you could put that drone to music......it must be a catchy little ditty of course..........we could all sing it in church this Sunday!

Mantra is NOT prayer Hendrik! With all your attainment you should know that.

Mantra uses words differently. It is mostly the sound that is important NOT the meaning of the words recited either mentally or aloud. The sounds are meant to occupy the conscious mind in order to drown out the conscious words of conceptual thought!

Prayer on the other hand is words used in a "directed" manner with the intent of having what the words say, what they MEAN, come about!

Mantra = Meditation
    Words = Prayer

Meaning is what is important during prayer!
    hmmmm... words are power. here lies the confusion of the concept... imagine the power of positive thought or that your reality is a manifestation of your thoughts... when you use empowering words, you empower those who would hear your words, even yourself... the words you use directly affect everything in your life - they are in essence, the light of your body, a reflection of your being... those who would use monotonous words and syllables over and over again as a means to attain understanding/enlightenment have deluded themselves into creating a monotonous lifestyle where they continually grasp in the darkness for what is not there because their inner light is dim... they call out with words and syllables that no one understands, not even themselves... choose your words wisely, they have the power to create and destroy. mankind has been infiltrated with religions and philosophies that do nothing but keep people fighting against themselves with pointless bickering, which amounts to feeding negative energy, manifesting in a negative world stage where people feel the need to kill, maim, and destroy anyone who does not agree with their limited and deluded understanding of the nature of life. this is the foundational aspect of the role of words and thoughts in a spiritual perspective as a measure to attain understanding.

In this case, instead of "follow the light", "follow the drone" it will lead you to non-conceptualiztion of mind and attaining of kung fu!
    fixed that... you have to keep with hendriks inflected pattern of words.

LOL... yet you're the one monotonously chanting away here.
    Last edited by uki; 04-06-2010 at 04:57 AM.

I am sorry....I thought it was still the New Year's celebration!

I'll put myself away until next year!

After I sweep up the confetti that is....my wife does not like it when I leave all that confetti lying around!

hmmmm... words are power. here lies the confusion of the concept... imagine the power of positive thought or that your reality is a manifestation of your thoughts... when you use empowering words, you empower those who would hear your words, even yourself... the words you use directly affect everything in your life - they are in essence, the light of your body, a reflection of your being... those who would use monotonous words and syllables over and over again as a means to attain understanding/enlightenment have deluded themselves into creating a monotonous lifestyle where they continually grasp in the darkness for what is not there because their inner light is dim... they call out with words and syllables that no one understands, not even themselves... choose your words wisely, they have the power to create and destroy. mankind has been infiltrated with religions and philosophies that do nothing but keep people fighting against themselves with pointless bickering, which amounts to feeding negative energy, manifesting in a negative world stage where people feel the need to kill, maim, and destroy anyone who does not agree with their limited and deluded understanding of the nature of life. this is the foundational aspect of the role of words and thoughts in a spiritual perspective as a measure to attain understanding.
    If you said that to my face I would whack you upside your head with my 10# cannon ball til I knocked some sense in to you!

Words are meaningless when you want to demonstrate attainment of kung fu and I'm about to kung fu your A$$!!!

If you said that to my face I would whack you upside your head with my 10# cannon ball til I knocked some sense in to you!

Words are meaningless when you want to demonstrate attainment of kung fu and I'm about to kung fu your A$$!!!
    LOL... more dimwittedly deluded words.

LOL... more dimwittedly deluded words.
    Exactly......and what better place to find truth than from dimwittedly deluded words....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....you only think you are wise but I very wisely turned your words around to show true wiseness of wordiness!!!!