Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Ng chan wing chun

[QUOTE=GlennR;1204216]You appear to be digging a deeper hole[/QUOTE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I definitely agree.

Moshe has a powerful wing chun punch.

[QUOTE=Vajramusti;1204223]
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    You appear to be digging a deeper hole[/QUOTE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I definitely agree.

Moshe has a powerful wing chun punch.
    Is he Moshes WC pimp???

Quote Originally Posted by andysken View Post
    I was taught that particular style of brake is called a speed brake. Only difference is; I would use a patio slab, which is a lot easier then wood.

Take care,

Wing Chun's power just like a mother gives the birth to her child. Hope you can understand.
    Sounds like you are still under the spell of the "Wingchun was created by a woman" disinformation ploy/Ming Return.
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 12-31-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Yes, that is Moshe, whom we know (post #9). Sorry I had to derail his quest with my own. Turns out, Moshe was correct in not having a clue of what I was talking about. Different lineage, altogether. My bad. Toodles!

Lance Pun has his own website, if you are interested in Wing Chun, you can check it out

http://www.wingchunkyn.com/english
    This is a much better introduction to your school than the introduction path taken by Moshe, Andy. Thanks for posting, and WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    I was taught that particular style of brake is called a speed brake. Only difference is; I would use a patio slab, which is a lot easier then wood.

Take care,
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the thickness of the wood and Moshe is sitting down with his feet not resting on anything
    nor is he bracing the wood against anything. Not a bad example of the power possible in a wing chun punch- compared to the common chain punching.

I am not in his lineage but I give him his due. He got into difficulty because of his English and
    bragging about his lineage (a lot lot less than the PB guys btw).

The other fella who was referring to NG Chan- showed very poor and inexcusable judgement
    in a sexual inuendo.

Ng Chan had good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the thickness of the wood and Moshe is sitting down with his feet not resting on anything
    nor is he bracing the wood against anything. Not a bad example of the power possible in a wing chun punch- compared to the common chain punching.

I am not in his lineage but I give him his due. He got into difficulty because of his English and

The other fella who was referring to NG Chan- showed very poor and inexcusable judgement
    in a sexual inuendo.

Ng Chan had good hands.

Thank you for your thought about it. You watch the video very carefully. Good Job! And I will translate the power part as soon as possible. I hope that essay will help you understand how to gain the power later.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    This is a much better introduction to your school than the introduction path taken by Moshe, Andy. Thanks for posting, and WELCOME!
    Well actually, Wing Chun is based on the birth strenth. If you don't believe it, you can have a try. I've given you all our stadiums. You can feel the power in anyone of them.

Thank you for your thought about it. You watch the video very carefully. Good Job! And I will translate the power part as soon as possible. I hope that essay will help you understand how to gain the power later.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi andysken---you may have a problem with English and some possibly cross cultural communication issues.

In your post above- you sound pretty condescending. I have no problem reading what you might have to say about how YOU gain power- without assuming how I could gain power since you do not know much about me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi andysken---you may have a problem with English and some possibly cross cultural communication issues.

In your post above- you sound pretty condescending. I have no problem reading what you might have to say about how YOU gain power- without assuming how I could gain power since you do not know much about me.
    Thanks. Sorry about my English, I haven't speak it for 2 years, so here's some words and grammars I forgot. Well, I'll put the essays on as soon as I can. Of course since I don't know you, I can't say that. I'm sorry about that.

Smile

Take care,
    Not just the speed but the power the distance. How can a person gain such power in the short distance? Wing Chun is the answer.

And, you can call me Andy. andysken is just the short for Andy S. Kennedy

in a sexual inuendo.

Ng Chan had good hands.
    In every breaking tournament I’ve been in (won six); it has always been called speed breaking. And that was a very poor example.

This is how it done.it don’t make a difference if the feet is elevated or not, because the broad is not braced.

http://www.ehow.com/video_2359215_do...g-martial.html
    Last edited by Ali. R; 12-31-2012 at 04:49 PM.

In every breaking tournament I’ve been in (won six); it has always been called speed breaking. And that was a very poor example.

This is how it done.it don’t make a difference if the feet is elevated or not, because the broad is not braced.

http://www.ehow.com/video_2359215_do...g-martial.html
    Wing Chun is different somehow. The video is karate(?). He used all his body to support his fist having the enough speed, as mv=ft, to break it.
    If you watch Moshe's punch, you will find he took the shorter distance but powerful punch each time. In Wing Chun, you have to punch without let your shoulders going front or back. Then how to get the power? The power is from contracting your muscle. Just like the birth. Think about it!