Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1174

Thread: Ng chan wing chun

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    I could care less what he says or allegedly can't think about, it's what he actually *does* on video per Kev's 5000 clips of him posted here that I'm talking about.

Cognitive dissonance is alive and well, and apparently passed from instructor to student.

Keep going with this fascinating exercise in denial.

I don't have an issue with Bayer doing competition chi sao, and he looks to be pretty good at it.

I don't have a problem with comp chi sao, it's just another platform for people to compare skills. No more, no less. Bayer and his guys would probably do reasonably well in such a competition. Not as good as sport fighting, maybe, but you guys don't do that ....

Kev seems to be the main one with a problem with comp chi sao, with you a close second, despite Your teacher's apparent extensive practice of it and skills in the discipline.

It's just the laughs I get from you and Kev going apesh!t and NONONONO! when I point out what he's actually doing on your vids that keeps me coming back.
    Maybe you can enlighten me as to what you are talking about with some footage of your own. I'm dying to see what we really should be focusing on in Wing Chun.

I'll wait right here for you petal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    And that’s coming from a guy who has erotic fantasies of “super heroes” and bending over “whiskey barrels”.
    Oh no my secret is out!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    Oh no my secret is out!

I’m sure you meant; your’ Victoria Secrets’?

I’m sure you meant; your’ Victoria Secrets’?
    Just don't ask me about the sheep!

So, I’ve heard

Just don't ask me about the sheep!
    Yeah I know, must be really hard being banned from every petting zoo you come across; during your escapades’ of shame.

Yes but still not banned from this forum which is ironic

Times out you guys ... be right back, I'm out of munchies and drink.

Thumbs up Thank you for proving my point

Yes but still not banned from this forum which is ironic
    You’re right, because if I’ve said half the things you are saying right now, a considerable amount of members here would’ve asked for that to happen, maybe because what you speak of is common practices among you, and your peers; you seem to be in safe hands here.

Maybe you can enlighten me as to what you are talking about with some footage of your own. I'm dying to see what we really should be focusing on in Wing Chun.
    I'm talking about the Bayer vids and their overflowing cornucopia of competitive chi sao therein, which is apparently regarded by Kev as proof of your method's utter badassness.

Are they going to look different somehow if I post them again instead of Kev?

I'll wait right here for you petal.
    I didn't realise you were still in secondary school. How many years before you can get a part time job at McDonalds?
    Last edited by anerlich; 01-11-2013 at 11:45 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    I'm talking about the Bayer vids and their overflowing cornucopia of competitive chi sao therein, which is apparently regarded by Kev as proof of your method's utter badassness.

Are they going to look different somehow if I post them again instead of Kev?

I didn't realise you were still in secondary school. How many years before you can get a part time job at McDonalds?
    I would advise you to get first hand experience rather than discredit it from over there in your wheel chair old man!

I couldn't get a job in McDonald's. I'm to thick

You’re right, because if I’ve said half the things you are saying right now, a considerable amount of members here would’ve asked for that to happen, maybe because what you speak of is common practices among you, and your peers; you seem to be in safe hands here.
    Ha! Like who? I am in good company because I enjoy the banter this forum produces and most of you are very funny chaps!

.......although I doubt they realise the comedy value of some of their wing chun opinions.

Ha! Like who? I am in good company because I enjoy the banter this forum produces and most of you are very funny chaps!

.......although I doubt they realise the comedy value of some of their wing chun opinions.
    Glad we amuse you G, god knows after 5000 Bayer clips doing chi Sao it's nice to know someone is excited

Don’t you have a “sheep” somewhere you need to go walk?

A person like me and many others; we have to have a sense of humor to began to walk in the door of acceptance, while in many cases that still will never be enough, no matter how much experience/knowledge one may have.

So yes, I believe you when you say “you are in good company”, no matter how vulgar your statements may be. But there are some people here and they know who they are, which have my deepest respect.

Take care,

Discussion On Wing Chun Again Part1

Wrote by Lance Pun
    Translated by Andy(Ah Yuan)
    Copy Right: Pik-Wah Wing Chun

Based on the internet and the Wing Chun stadiums nowadays. “Masters” have too many theories and they’ve published too many kinds of books. And These “Masters” are from all ages. Their theories are all about the centre line, speed punch, short-distance punch, elbow power and so on. They wrote too much but if you read carefully, you’ll find there is inconsistency. So what they’re doing is always conflicting what they said or wrote. In the end, Wing Chun became very complex to the public, but they’ve gotten their goal: Earning the money.
    1, Learning Wing Chun, except you’ve been doing it for a quite long time, the theories are meaningless and will have bad lead for your study. So try to practice your movement in a quiet way. And let your moving, steps, shape of your body in the natural feeling. Don’t forget about the difference of physiological structure from male and female. So do not tell me to put your elbows on your centre line. Female has chest, she can not punch in that way.
    2, Wing Chun is totally different from the other Chinese Kung Fu. Because in Wing Chun, there are defined angels and structures between the present movement to the next. It’s very strict in the geography. Wing Chun asks the trainees to do everything precisely. Also this is the reason that Wing Chun is very hard to be mastered.
    Then it’s about the truth of Wing Chun. From the builder’s rule, Wing Chun can not be opened to the public completely. This made it very mystery. In the history, there weren’t so many “Masters”. There were only few people learnt Wing Chun in every generation. But why now it’s nearly gone to the whole world? Because the one who had his own reason to teach. But he hided so many real skills by showed them in the wrong way on purpose. Like xiao-nian-tou, in Guang Zhou accent means” little thought”(Some guys called it “little idea” in English some how). But because it was called “xiao-nian-tou”(ideal power in Chinese), there comes too many “Masters” say that they have “nian-power”(ideal power). If there was “nian-power”, then all you have to do is just to think about your day dreams. Soon you will become a Wing Chun “Master”(LOL)
    Like this inconsistency, if you really think hard, you’ll find more.

And your point is Glenn?

I have my own opinion and if you think it contradicts something David has said or shown then so be it. We are not clones of each other and I don't think I'm trying to re-invent any wheels here!

If I thought blindfolds were an essential part of VT training I would still be using them. I don't anymore. If somebody else thinks that are beneficial then good for them.
    Glad to see you worte that, man. I guess I have the same feeling as you did. Though the sense is important, it's not that useful

I'll put some Lance Pun's essay on during weekends, if you have interest in, read them. Thank you for your time.