Thread: Master Sun De Yao

Hybrid View

Master Sun De Yao

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge to the whereabouts or current seminar schedule of Master Sun De Yao?

I previously studied under a Shifu who was a student of his and was wondering if I could find a school of his, or Master Sun himself.

I've tried researching online, but I can't find anything recent. I'm wondering if perhaps he has gone back to China? I know he had a school down south, but I had heard it had closed.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
    ~iuno~

Try this link to tony yang, He has him listed as a visiting master. www.wutangcenter.com
    Everybody has a plan, Til they get hit.

I was also wondering what about Sun Deyao. I had heard that he was several hours north of me and thought I might pay a visit someday.

Kevin

The last time we heard from Master Sun De Yao he had returned to Georgia and went back to Qingdao for a visit. I believe he has since returned and you may want to check and see if he will be giving a seminar or attending the May touranment in St Petersberg Florida--Nick Scrima sponsor.
    "Its better to build bridges rather than dig holes but occasionally you have to dig a few holes to build the foundation of a strong bridge."

"Traditional Northern Chinese Martial Arts are all Sons of the Same Mother," Liu Yun Qiao

Thank you RAF
    I'll check into that to see if he might be there.

Anyone have any video of Master Sun De Yao's sword forms? I took one of his seminars on two handed gim and would like to find video so I have a reference for some of the footwork.