Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Foes of Tea Party movement to plan to infiltrate them

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I don't see where it references a primary. Can you point that out please?

Were these 11 Republican county committee chairs residents of the 23rd Congressional District?
    There was no primary as it was a special election. And yes. BTW, Doug Hoffman was not a resident of NY's 23rd District.

"Upon the failure to elect to any office, except that of governor or lieutenant-governor, at a general or special election, at which such office is authorized to be filled, or upon the death or disqualification of a person elected to office before the commencement of his official term, or upon the occurrence of a vacancy in any elective office which cannot be filled by appointment for a period extending to or beyond the next general election at which a person may be elected thereto, the governor may in his discretion make proclamation of a special election to fill such office, specifying the district or county in which the election is to be held, and the day thereof, which shall be not less than thirty nor more than forty days from the date of the proclamation."

http://www.tenant.net/Other_Laws/Pubofc/pubofc04.html

What part of "in some areas" are you not getting? I believe she has a higher rating from NOW than Owens does.
    You haven't provided any details of your statement that she is more liberal "in some areas" as I've asked. Please do so.

Either way, can you name 1 GOP Congressman who is pro-death on abortion, and pro gay marriage? I cant....
    I guess that just shows that the Democratic Party is a bigger tent.

I asked for a speaker spouting racism from the podium.
    Actually, you didn't specify that in your original request.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...&postcount=126

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    You show me anything like that garbage coming out of a Tea Party speaker.
    You did not specify that it had to be spoken from the podium. Just from a person who is/was a speaker at a Tea Party rally. I provided that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    He is always moving those goal posts.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

There was no primary as it was a special election. And yes. BTW, Doug Hoffman was not a resident of NY's 23rd District.
    Well, he had to be legally able to run, as he was on the ballot.

I figured there wasn't a primary. Again, I still say the GOP establishment chose poorly. They chose a candidate who was not in line with the outgoing Congressman who had been winning elections in that district.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

You haven't provided any details of your statement that she is more liberal "in some areas" as I've asked. Please do so.
    Owens opposes same-sex marriage. Scozzafava supports it.

http://www.observer.com/4850/meet-bi...democrat-house

I guess that just shows that the Democratic Party is a bigger tent.
    Well, they do have a KKK Exalted Cyclops as a Senator. And they had a scumbag who drowned a woman in the Senate as well.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...&postcount=126

You did not specify that it had to be spoken from the podium. Just from a person who is/was a speaker at a Tea Party rally. I provided that.
    I figured we were using common sense here, and not playing semantics. Unless the Tea Party folks can read minds, they wouldn't know there are racists heading the movement unless those individuals spoke publicly about their racism.

Well, they do have a KKK Exalted Cyclops as a Senator. And they had a scumbag who drowned a woman in the Senate as well.
    yah you don't get to play that card when the guy in question has made repeated statements regretting that time of his life, repented, and received 100% rating from the NAACP. all while McDonnell's calling for "national confederacy month", while conveniently forgetting to mention slavery, and Haley Barbour's (former head of the RNC) calling slavery in the civil war "no big deal".

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/featu...-Big-Deal-1046
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Blog Entries
    Tea Party folks are:

- Racist (they like to use the "N" word),
    - Selfish (they don't care about poor people), and
    - Stupid (they don't know that one day they may be poor too).
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 04-14-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Tea Party folks are:

- Racist (they like to use the "N" word),
    - Selfish (they don't care about poor people), and
    - Stupid (they don't know that one day they may be poor too).
    Right back to the beginning!

lol

I agree with these statements.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Crashing the tea party

A group called Crash the Tea Party is recruiting activists from New Hampshire to California to infiltrate hundreds of planned tea-party events. It’s urging activists to hold up racist signs in order to paint the movement in a negative light.

Tea partyers say they'll bring video cameras to root out any imposters.
    Question is will they try to root out anyone who paints the tea party in a negative light, with racism and ignorance, or just the ones they think are party crashers.

I think that would be a good test for them. Is it OK to be racist as long as you’re really on their side?
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    yah you don't get to play that card when the guy in question has made repeated statements regretting that time of his life, repented, and received 100% rating from the NAACP.
    To me, that shows the NAACP is an ultra-partisan group who defends racists with a (D) next to their names. Remember, that group protested against a black man's nomination to the Supreme Court. I (like Rush) believe they should be called the NAALCP, the National Association for the Advancement of Liberal Colored People.

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    Question is will they try to root out anyone who paints the tea party in a negative light, with racism and ignorance, or just the ones they think are party crashers.

I think that would be a good test for them. Is it OK to be racist as long as you’re really on their side?
    Get real. If I go to one and see that garbage, I'll say something. I don't care what their other beliefs are (liberal or conservative), racism is wrong.

And obviously it's ok to be a racist if you are a Democrat.

Get real. If I go to one and see that garbage, I'll say something. I don't care what their other beliefs are (liberal or conservative), racism is wrong.

And obviously it's ok to be a racist if you are a Democrat.
    You mean like Strom Thurmond was?

apparently you missed it the first time
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLJ7-...layer_embedded

how bout this?
    During the campaign [for MS state governor] a controversy arose when Barbour chose to speak at the Blackhawk Rally, a fundraiser for the Blackhawk "council school" in Blackhawk, Mississippi. Such "council schools", also referred to in Mississippi lexicon as "academies", were established by the White Citizens' Council movement in reaction to the demands for racial integration by the American Civil Rights movement. The Blackhawk rally was hosted by the Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC). A photograph of Barbour with CCC members appeared on the CCC webpage, and some commentators and pundits demanded that Barbour ask for his picture to be removed from the site, but Barbour refused.
    FYI
    The Council of Conservative Citizens (CofCC) is an American political organization that supports a large variety of conservative and paleoconservative causes in addition to white nationalism and white separatism.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting