Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the Bad Boy of KFM?

you really have no clue.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 04-27-2010 at 05:26 PM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Btw, Dale..nice "avoid" on the whole question regarding your banishment from this forum under a different user name..lol.
    Last edited by BGZ BadBoy; 04-27-2010 at 05:40 PM.
    Si-Fu Tyson Durr
    WuDang Zen Fight Club
    www.wudangzenfightclub.yolasite.com

mister durr, i am sick of your lies. i challenge you to a test of martial skills through combat.

please send $2000 monies via western union to me to cover air fee, living cost, and food and i will come show you what a REAL kung fu man is.

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    well this thread got awfully dumb

please though commence with more- e chest puffing to mark your territory

(retard seal clap)
    I prefer e-peeing contests myself.
    Don't cross the streams.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    omg!! that's almost as creepy as this guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    omg!! that's almost as creepy as this guy!!

not quite youre still the king of creept uki

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

bawang..I have chunks of guys like you in my stool..lol.
    Si-Fu Tyson Durr
    WuDang Zen Fight Club
    www.wudangzenfightclub.yolasite.com

dude. watch out. bawang makes one mean 'i kill you face' just meet him at the airport with a bucket of chicken and its all good.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    just meet him at the airport with a bucket of chicken and its all good.
    so greasy you don't need vasoline.

lol i just opened the link and its that offspring song. you have to admit that ****s kinda funny.

anyway i want to thank all of you participating. this has made the past 2 days at the office freaking breeze by.

keep it up!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    so greasy you don't need vasoline.
    LOL

i dont have a good one to respond to that one

Tyson Durr said:
    "I have simply posted my opinions and positions on various topics only to have your so-called colleagues challenge me at every turn. I have never, not once, instigated an argument or flame with anyone. Several people on this forum are intent on silencing me simply because they don't like what I represent"

No. Actually you simply came on this forum acting like a macho tough-guy wannbe. Your attitude right from the start is what instigated any and all arguments against you. And what people don't like is that you are simply acting like a moron while continuously telling everyone else that THEY are the morons (you still in grade school or what?).

Simply put, you act like an a s s, you talk like an a s s, he l l, you even LOOK like an a s s! And your challenging Dale is the ultimate in stupid ridiculousness. But hey, now you can go ahead and repeat all the same idiotic blah, blah, blah at me that you've been hurling at everyone else since you came on here.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

No threat implied on my part, but shoot, when a man is as eager as you for the rumble the very thought wets my curiosity! Now and as far as crossing hands I'd let my youngest son play with you (15) and bet you a grand in cash that you can't touch his torso, all the while avoiding his multi-vector nine gate assualts

But all macho posturing aside::::

Of course these guy gave you a difficult time when you landed here. It's a rough squad they FVCK WITH EVERYONE and you my friend gave them plenty to fvck with. Grow thick skin and spit venom right back and they'll learn to leave you alone. Better yet put up a few vids demoing some rare martial skill and you may get some props.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by BGZ BadBoy View Post
    Lok,
    Like I said, I have no personal problem with you, unless of course you're looking to create one. Otherwise, I think your martial brothers are able to stand-up for themselves.
    I have simply posted my opinions and positions on various topics only to have your so-called colleagues challenge me at every turn. I have never, not once, instigated an argument or flame with anyone. Several people on this forum are intent on silencing me simply because they don't like what I represent, but last time I checked, we still (for all intents and purposes) live in a free country, and I am free to represent myself however I wish. It honestly is no-one Else's concern beyond the occasional, relatively innocent ("cough") fun of trash-talk which is so prevalent on this forum.
    However, when anyone, members of this forum or otherwise, seriously attempt to discredit my integrity, initiate smear campaigns, and post flat lies, slander, and untruth about me, than you better believe with everything that you are that I'm going to stand up and call them out. I personally don't care what anyone thinks to the contrary.
    You know, for everyone's talk regarding all of the peaceful warrior nonsense, I have yet to see much of that clearly demonstrated within the context of this forum. Personally, whether you like me or not is irrelevant..but when you seriously start calling me out, don't expect me to suddenly back down.
    Anyway, Lok, that is where I stand. Again, I am more than happy to meet with you personally, but let's make it very clear on exactly what grounds that meeting will occur. If it's in the spirit of mutual exchange and martial brotherhood, great. If you're fishing for more, get in line.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

honestly though the challenge matches make both parties look dumb

no one is going to meet up on both sides(as history has shown)

and if they did theres a 95 percent chance it will be a replay of the omar/vs jfsusa fiasco

dont waste your time fellas

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post

they FVCK WITH EVERYONE
    You sir, are giving away the secrets!!!!