Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the Bad Boy of KFM?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    mister durr, i am sick of your lies. i challenge you to a test of martial skills through combat.

please send $2000 monies via western union to me to cover air fee, living cost, and food and i will come show you what a REAL kung fu man is.
    My man! The Nigerian Internet Challenge Scam
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    honestly though the challenge matches make both parties look dumb

no one is going to meet up on both sides(as history has shown)

and if they did theres a 95 percent chance it will be a replay of the omar/vs jfsusa fiasco

dont waste your time fellas
    no one ever meets up because those types of things are usually pretty long distance, and lets face it, who wants to shell out the cash for that kind of BS. lots of pay out little return, bad investment.

i accept any and all e challenges! lol. but my terms are duel to the death with katana. no budging on that one. see its easy. you just set terms very few would want to meet. oh but i also dont talk a bunch of **** to people either so....
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    My man! The Nigerian Internet Challenge Scam
    ya, you sure dont fall for that one twice!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I'd show, well In Kansas City anyway

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    honestly though the challenge matches make both parties look dumb

no one is going to meet up on both sides(as history has shown)

and if they did theres a 95 percent chance it will be a replay of the omar/vs jfsusa fiasco

dont waste your time fellas
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    ya, you sure dont fall for that one twice!
    Or once Lucas you goof LOL!
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

no one ever meets up because those types of things are usually pretty long distance, and lets face it, who wants to shell out the cash for that kind of BS. lots of pay out little return, bad investment.

exactly!!!! if youre in the same area sure but if not stfu already

it ends up with both the people looking liKE "mouth boxers" and repeating
    "no YOU come over here" "No YOU!"

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

i accept any and all e challenges! lol. but my terms are duel to the death with katana. no budging on that one. see its easy. you just set terms very few would want to meet. oh but i also dont talk a bunch of **** to people either so....
    I'd go the dueling Katana contest but you wouldn't like it.

I'd take all of your fingers and leave you your thumbs so that you might rate my performance as well as still have something to scratch with
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    omg!! that's almost as creepy as this guy!!

Look closely...it's the SAME guy!!!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    I'd go the dueling Katana contest but you wouldn't like it.

I'd take all of your fingers and leave you your thumbs so that you might rate my performance as well as still have something to scratch with
    lol ya but the beauty of the situation is anyone that could school me like that...id never find myself in that situation with, cuz i got respect for myself and others. maybe when im old ill come out of my shell, always would rather die by a sword than a disease or age...we only get one death, id rather it be dramatic and memorable lol

cerebus,
    Your facts are skewed. The first response I received after joining this forum was flame for posting links to my website (spamming). When people started acting like the complete and total morons the majority of them have so clearly demonstrated themselves to be since that time, I called them on it. End of story.
    Personally, it's all good. I've signed 5 additional people to the BGZ correspondence course since coming here. I'd say the flame is worth the extra 800 bucks a month I'm making..lol.
    For the record, I didn't challenge the big dumb lummox. He has been on a personal smear campaign against me since I arrived to this forum. He flat lied about canceling our facebook "friends" status (I'm the one who canceled it after he made that idiotic remark), he has personally contacted everyone whose material I freely post on my website in a vain attempt to stop me because apparently I'm urinating in his rice bowl, he has quite cowardly posted information about me on other forums that I am not a member of and so, therefore, would likely never see (little did he know I have friends too..lol), and the list goes on (all of this from someone who has been banned from this forum under a different user name for similar behavior). Then he started calling me out on this forum after clearly stating that he didn't care if I was legit or not. So, I simply told him to put his money where his mouth is, or shut up. Interesting fact, he has yet to contact me personally (imagine that..lol).
    You might want to get your facts straight before sharing your seriously uneducated opinion with the group. Gee, how many times have I had to say that? (seems like a full-on epidemic around here..lol).
    Lastly, I made some very worthwhile contributions to this forum (admittedly so by several of the forum members themselves both through posts and personal e-mail to me (I'll keep the names to myself at this point) and yet, a handful of boneheads holding on to old grudges insisted on calling me out with absolutely no ground to stand on other than their sheer dislike of me. Obviously, facts don't matter so long as you have a personal agenda against the person delivering those facts.
    Anyway, I'm sure you care about all of this about as much as I care what your opinion may be at this point. Feel free to flame away if absolutely compelled to do so, but be aware that at the end of the day, the extra green in my pocket more than makes up for anything you might have to say..lol.
    Last edited by BGZ BadBoy; 04-27-2010 at 06:57 PM.
    Si-Fu Tyson Durr
    WuDang Zen Fight Club
    www.wudangzenfightclub.yolasite.com

around here we eat the drama like its a bag of lays potato chips set to expire tomorrow. pick up the pace everyone!

A $160 a month for a correspondence course from a, no offense intended, no name teacher? Are they nuts?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by BGZ BadBoy View Post
    I've signed 5 additional people up for the BGZ correspondence course since coming here. I'd say the flame is worth the extra $800 bucks a month I'm making..lol.

You might want to get your facts straight before sharing your seriously uneducated opinion with the group. Gee, how many times have I had to say that? (seems like a full-on epidemic around here..lol).

Anyway, I'm sure you care about all of this about as much as I care what your opinion may be at this point. Feel free to flame away if absolutely compelled to do so, but be aware that at the end of the day, the extra green in my pocket more than makes up for anything you might have to say..lol.
    Hilarious. Another "Ashida Kim" in the making. Well, of course we all know that the only important thing in the martial arts is to dupe as many fools as possible out of as much money as possible. Gee, you really showed me up man.

Why you would want to make yourself into another martial arts "laughing stock" just for the sake of money I really don't know. But hey, you're perfectly welcome to join the ranks of such "legends in their own minds" as Frank "Bloodsport" Dux and "ninja master" Ashida Kim. People now take you just as seriously as they take those two. Enjoy the "publicity" you so desperately crave...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to add the obligatory "lol"
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

By the way, what does one have to do to get the title, "Bad Boy of BGZ?" Do you tie peoples shoelaces together, walk a square instead of a circle, wear platform shoes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQRt5aoPlMQ

oh yeah, lol.
    Last edited by rogue; 04-27-2010 at 07:21 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.