Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the Bad Boy of KFM?

I am with out a doubt the badboy of KFM!!!

Who can beat this:

My house is near a military base. We couldnt see it before because there was a building in the way, now the building is gone and i can see their runway area. Just now, a Tank was pointing towards my house. Scary feeling. So I can now say that Ive looked down the barrel of a tank. How cool is that! Which one of you bass asses can beat me on this.

I looked down the barrel of a commy tank!!! who wants to touch me
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I am with out a doubt the badboy of KFM!!!

Who can beat this:

My house is near a military base. We couldnt see it before because there was a building in the way, now the building is gone and i can see their runway area. Just now, a Tank was pointing towards my house. Scary feeling. So I can now say that Ive looked down the barrel of a tank. How cool is that! Which one of you bass asses can beat me on this.

I looked down the barrel of a commy tank!!! who wants to touch me
    I served in the military and this was an everyday thing for me. I spent most of my time in the 82nd Airborne division and performed several combat jumps. One time the rip cord didn't open the parachute immediately, so I was blown back and hit the side of the plane. Another time, I had to use my reserve parachute because my main one had a huge hole in it. Oh, and while I am thinking about it, you've never known what it is to curse until you see the shadow of a fellow jumper heading towards the canopy of your chute and then their feet run across the top of it! I'm sure I made some angels cry that day.

This doesn't make me the badass of the forum by any means. Just pointing this out. I will, however, claim the "Whitest Boy of KFM," though. Think Powder, but paler.
    Last edited by ghostexorcist; 04-29-2010 at 09:12 PM.

But it was a communist tank man. It makes me a badass. Badder than anyone else ont his forum.

Don’t **** on my parade, Im a badass.

得 心 應 手

I was a cub scout an got bit by a copperhead one time
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

I am with out a doubt the ladyboy of KFM!!!
    you really should read more carefully
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

You are all just jealous cause im so awesome and bad and you guys are not.
    Im going to go practice my circle walking now.
    得 心 應 手

You are all just jealous cause im so awesome and bad and you guys are not.
    Im going to go practice my circle walking now.
    I used to practice circle walking, but I never got anywhere
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I used to practice circle walking, but I never got anywhere
    i used to get dizzy...

That right?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexorcist View Post
    I served in the military and this was an everyday thing for me. I spent most of my time in the 82nd Airborne division and performed several combat jumps. One time the rip cord didn't open the parachute immediately, so I was blown back and hit the side of the plane. Another time, I had to use my reserve parachute because my main one had a huge hole in it. Oh, and while I am thinking about it, you've never known what it is to curse until you see the shadow of a fellow jumper heading towards the canopy of your chute and then their feet run across the top of it! I'm sure I made some angels cry that day.

This doesn't make me the badass of the forum by any means. Just pointing this out. I will, however, claim the "Whitest Boy of KFM," though. Think Powder, but paler.
    I may be a little off but my recollection is that the 82nds most recent "combat" jump was Panama. The 173rd jumped into northern Iraq in 2003, but even that was into a semi-permissive environment. Still, they got their mustard stain for that one. The rangers jumped into Kandahar airfield. Other than that, I'm not familiar with a whole lot of 82nd "combat" jumps.

It reminds me of a story an old Colonel told me once. He was a young lieutenant in the 82nd and was married to a woman whose father was a retired paratrooper. The young lieutenant felt pretty full of himself because he had about 30 jumps under his belt. He asked the retired paratrooper one day, "how many jumps do you have?" The old paratrooper replied, "I only have one; Normandy." The young lieutenant never bragged about jump numbers again.

This is a long-winded way of saying that Ross is the bad boy of KFM forums.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    you haven't met my ex.
    I have you all beat.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Well let us not forget, since we are telling "danger" stories, that just over a year ago I spun out during a rain storm, hit an embankment and rolled my Scion xA three times! Then walked away without a scratch!

I don't figure that makes me a bad boy, but certainly one of the luckiest here on the KFM BB!

At the very least I should have broken my neck!

well, I have "danger" stories. But I won't reiterate them in a public forum and certainly not to some of the loogans who frequent this joint. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    well, I have "danger" stories. But I won't reiterate them in a public forum and certainly not to some of the loogans who frequent this joint. lol
    Besides you would probably have to kill us all and that would take so much of your time hunting us all down, and then going to the trouble of making all of the deaths look like accidents that you wouldn't be able to continue protecting the world from international terrorists while keeping up your cover as a coffeehouse barista!

And internet Bulletin Board ne'r-do-well!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    I may be a little off but my recollection is that the 82nds most recent "combat" jump was Panama. The 173rd jumped into northern Iraq in 2003, but even that was into a semi-permissive environment. Still, they got their mustard stain for that one. The rangers jumped into Kandahar airfield. Other than that, I'm not familiar with a whole lot of 82nd "combat" jumps.
    "Combat" as in non-civilian. I did day and nighttime jumps anywhere from 800 - 1300 ft. Army jumps suck balls compared to civilian jumps. I did go overseas, but I didn't have to jump.

It reminds me of a story an old Colonel told me once. He was a young lieutenant in the 82nd and was married to a woman whose father was a retired paratrooper. The young lieutenant felt pretty full of himself because he had about 30 jumps under his belt. He asked the retired paratrooper one day, "how many jumps do you have?" The old paratrooper replied, "I only have one; Normandy." The young lieutenant never bragged about jump numbers again.

This is a long-winded way of saying that Ross is the bad boy of KFM forums.
    Neat story.