Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: WCK is attached fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    If you were the Bruce Lee of detecting bullsh1t then you wouldn't be posting the bullsh1t that you do. You massive tw*t!!!!

GH
    I had missed that, LOL. Now Terence thinks that he is Bruce Lee.....LOL,LOL,LOL!

I can't wait for him to post about his newly discovered effectiveness of Jeet Kune Do....

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    It's ironic -- you criticize me for (to paraphrase) deluding myself into thinking that I have "discovered" a secret and "functional" knucklehead version of WCK while at the same time suggesting that YOU (of course) know the real "potential" and "richness" of WCK.
    No, I am saying that I am AWARE of the richness of Wing Chun. I do not KNOW it all, but I guess I am way ahead of you when it comes to that too..

You are, as is always the case, wrong in every regard.
    I have exchanged posts with you for about 5 years now and the fact is that I have never, ever been wrong about you.

First, I am not saying that I have "discovered" anything.
    Well, you could have fooled me, and every other ACTUAL Wing Chun practioner in this forum....LOL

I am just saying that there is a core curriculum of WCK, things shared by all branches/lineages of WCK, a commonality that makes what we all do WCK (rather than something else).
    "We"? LOL!

Christ, now he thinks that he does Wing Chun......

Second, you don't even DO WCK. You allegedly (since you won't even say who your sifu is or where you train) continue to practice the curriculum of WCK(the forms, exercises, drills, dummy, etc.). In other words, you are stuck in the first grade, perpetually remaining a beginner.
    First of all, I have done a lot more than that. Secondly, you show your cluelessness if you think that the practice of forms, and "other exercises" are for beginners...LOL

How many years did you say you practiced "Wing Chun"?

You haven't even begun yet to practice WCK. WCK IS fighting. If you are not fighting, you are not DOING WCK, you are not practicing WCK.
    So, now you think that I have not done any fighting/sparring training? LOL
    Interesting.........

And if you don't DO or practice WCK, how can you "know" or "understand" anything significant about it?
    Boy, I hope that you don't present your case in court, the way you do here, as you would be eaten alive by any half decent lawyer!

Who is going to "educate" me about WCK? Someone like yourself who hasn't a clue about WCK? Someone like you who can't fight hisway out of a paper bag?
    You know, unfortunately for you, the fact is that a second year student in my kwoon could educate you about Wing Chun, in more ways than you can imagine.......
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 11-13-2010 at 10:25 PM.

Lot's of cheap shots going around here lately, things like "Turd Head", "Twat"... All saying this stuff does is speak to the intellect of the poster and their inability to discuss rationally..

It seems many are operating at around the grade school level intellect and behavior wise...very impressive.. I'm sure your Sifus would be oh so proud of you, no wonder most of these cretins don't use their real name or say where they train..
    Jim Hawkins
    M Y V T K F
    "You should have kicked him in the ball_..."—Sifu

Quote Originally Posted by YungChun View Post
    Lot's of cheap shots going around here lately, things like "Turd Head", "Twat"... All saying this stuff does is speak to the intellect of the poster and their inability to discuss rationally..

It seems many are operating at around the grade school level intellect and behavior wise...very impressive.. I'm sure your Sifus would be oh so proud of you, no wonder most of these cretins don't use their real name or say where they train..
    You wanna lighten up bro!!!! Your seriousness is nearly as bad as Terences delusion.

GH

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    You wanna lighten up bro!!!! Your seriousness is nearly as bad as Terences delusion.

GH
    I am just praying that Yong Chun finally manages the art of "mastering the silence".....

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    T, You shouldn't use Gary or Wan to support your argument because they are not pure WSL wck. Gary was heavily influenced by Hawkins Cheung and is doing his own thing. Wan Kam Leung learnt some mainland wing chun which he mixes in with what he learnt from WSL.
    For what it's worth, what Gary shows and what WKL shows is very much 98% on par with what I was shown (taught) by MoyYat's top people. Guys like daisihing Mickey Chan will control you right out the window all the while smiling, hitting you..and when I was there he would also incorporate moves in like KwaiSat, using his legs to control and break your horse as he did the above..

In talking with Terence I see that often he is very specific in use of terms.. What *I* get from him, like it or not folks, is that he is really only espousing what is good classical VingTsun...and accurately based on the Kuit...
    Jim Hawkins
    M Y V T K F
    "You should have kicked him in the ball_..."—Sifu

Exclamation Terrence Niehoff

time stamp 3:04 shows a little of what Terrence means by controlling. Of Course its not an actual fight but a movie. But this is the concept to control your opponent when the opportunity arises.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6jmDpJKwlE

Now Below is Leung Ting Disciples getting their Arse beat by a MMA guy and Marine. The get into a out side fighting match with them. An get their heads knocked off. The only contact you will find these real Wing Chun fighters doing is the MMA guy fist against their face! They too use their WC as strickly an outside art!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4l5CmDEqg4

Now there are plenty of people who train wc for inside fighting but can they actually implement it when the time comes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsDEvKvJB4

But Terrence I understand your conversation. The problem is when people spar they never incorporate the inside game of chi sau or drills into sparring to make them alive. They just use what the readily know that works from previous arts, Punch and front kick. An some even incorporate stomp kicks. But the same thing is true for most other arts. Both Karate and Tae Kwon Do have a abunance of hand techniques that are never used. Just look at a Karate form or TKD form. All those hand techniques and no way to use them!

The issue with fighting on the inside is vounerablity. Many people are uncomfortable with the aspect of being hit. So to fight on the outside is safer. Waiting for your opponent to tire, present and opening or get a well aimed shot is better than trying to fight on the inside and feel your opponents next move. WC in essence is technical. An difficult to master truly. So many instructors teach the outside game only. Now there is long range, medium range and short range wing chun. Most people focus on long and medium only. Because of fear of being hit many people will never think of trying to learn to control the opponent or take their balance or obstruct their structure. I think a person best bet to learn how to make WC an inside fighting art again is to look at other standup inside fighting styles and see what they do in sparring. Compare the similiaries and differences. Then think of ways to apply your art!
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"