Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Don't mess with Texas

In Texas we a large feral pig problem. We take a six inch flexible drain pipe, it has holes in it, and fill it with corn that has been soaked in diesel fuel. A motion activated light is pointed on the corn filled pipe. Hogs come from miles away when they smell that diesel fuel. Take you about 5 cold six packs and a comfy chair and wait across the field for the light to be activated. Mmmmm, we's got some good hunten, Sooooooweeeee, Bob!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Even if the paperwork was wrong, why would you shoot yourself in the foot when you know you'll get a majority, no matter how small that majority may be? You think they'd do the right thing about that? Hate to say it, but I know I wouldn't. So what if line x wasn't properly filled out? I want that vote counted for me!
    But Dim appears to be saying military members support liberals more than the GOP. That's why I posted those links, so he would hopefully agree with your assessment.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

nah i gotta say that all my military friends & associates are pro-Republican.
    most of them are still Bush fans & refused opportunities to meet the current prez.
    don't mean i agree with 'em though.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    If the military memebers vote Democrat in such large numbers, why did Bush have to go to court in 2000 to get absentee military votes counted that had been thrown out?

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=15627

Why did Gore challenge 39% of the overseas absentee ballots cast by military personnel?

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/...1/162723.shtml
    That's precisely why I like the campaign contributions numbers as a read on how they feel.

I know from experience there is an enforced public position among military members. Seeing how their wallets vote though... that's significant.

How do they act *outside* of the uniform proper? There is a strong bias towards *at least* public conformity to authority in the military.

Those campaign contributions are significant.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    That's precisely why I like the campaign contributions numbers as a read on how they feel.

Those campaign contributions are significant.
    They can be skewed though. Did the Democrats get alot of small donations by many military members, or just a few large donations by a few members?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams