Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britain: Land of Bad Teeth?

The joke is done. The same thing used to be said about British cooking, that they boiled everything, it was gray and tasteless, no longer accurate. Now if you want to talk about the women in Britian, nothing compares to Ours or the Canadians.

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    The joke is done. The same thing used to be said about British cooking, that they boiled everything, it was gray and tasteless, no longer accurate. Now if you want to talk about the women in Britian, nothing compares to Ours or the Canadians.
    What's wrong with the Brits?

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The Japanese drink alot of tea too. And they are not known for having horrible teeth.
    From what I have read, tea is supposed to be good for your teeth. That is tea without milk or sugar. Some people (including in the Far East) even rinse their mouths with tea before going to bed.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 05-09-2010 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    No, I actually suffer from Brown-Suga-itis. But I've sampled quite a few worldly dishes.
    When the dollar was a strong world currency, I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    My Man !!

Besides, green tea doesn't have the "Staining" properties of the dark teas ( Earl gray orange pekoa) and coffee.
    Staining means just that. It does not necessarily mean that teas that "stain" your teeth are doing them any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    Don't forget the South America beauties in Colombia, Brazil and Venezuela (etc.).

any one heard of CTS (Chinese Teeth Syndrome)?

China is by far the place with the worst teeth.

I see extremely hot chicks, their face, bodies, everyting is so nice, until they smile... instant turn off.

I work with very high class and rich people, and even they have bad teeth, so its not just country folk
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    From what I have read, tea is supposed to be good for your teeth. That is tea without milk or sugar. Some people (including in the Far East) even rinse their mouths with tea before going to bed.
    Mao did this and had horrible teeth. He also never bathed and said he washed his d1ck in women's pu$$ies.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Mao did this and had horrible teeth.
    I have met people in who do this yet they have good teeth. Perhaps one cannot solely rely on tea rinses to keep his or her mouth healthy. I guess things like diet and habits such as long term smoking come into it. and of course, as always, regular visit to ones dentist is the only way to guarantee good oral health and hygene.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterkiller
    He also never bathed
    Well that was Mao, a man with proven psychopathic tendencies. The Chinese people I have met have been extremely clean, and some occasions more so than many of the none-Oriental people I have crossed paths with.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterkiller
    and said he washed his d1ck in women's pu$$ies.
    uc
    That is new to me. Are you sure that this was not some CIA propaganda, like Saddams Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Anyway, I wash mine, before and after, not during, as nowadays that can be darn dangerous!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Staining means just that. It does not necessarily mean that teas that "stain" your teeth are doing them any harm.
    Quite correct.
    People's enamel and the colour there of, doesn't always co-realte to bad ( unhealthy) teeth.
    It doesn't even co-realte to how much or little, they brush.
    Coffee and tea have staining properties, they do NOT have cavity inducing properties.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

kate beckinsale has nice teeth

nice other things too

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

man i was expecing this thread to have been spammed with kate beckinsale pics from my comment

at least from sanjuro

you guys dissapoint me

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down