Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DVD Review PART 2

oh i know

theres this pizza joint in ny( i think) where they attack you if you send the food back

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I recently bought a Ford Escape Hybrid
    how do u like it? i'm looking at it for my next car buy (I am currently in a Subaru Forrester, which I luv - it would take something significant to get me not to stay with the same model...)

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    oh i know

theres this pizza joint in ny( i think) where they attack you if you send the food back
    there's another place where they don't let you buy the soup again for one year...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    there's another place where they don't let you buy the soup again for one year...
    hahahhahaha!

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    how do u like it? i'm looking at it for my next car buy (I am currently in a Subaru Forrester, which I luv - it would take something significant to get me not to stay with the same model...)
    I like it, but if you <3 your current manufacturer, I wouldn't suggest changing. It has nice gizmos and stuff. Moonroof, backup motion sensors, backup cam, dual climate control, sync and USB plugs, 110VAC outlet, heated leather seats, and built in GPS.

However, nothing beats familiarity and personal opinion if you ask me. My last car was a Ford Mustang, so I guess I have some degree of brand loyalty. That and the Toyota Highlnader costs way too much, looks like a bloated hippo, and apparently may or may not decide to take me on an uncontrollable joyride.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

I like it, but if you <3 your current manufacturer, I wouldn't suggest changing. It has nice gizmos and stuff. Moonroof, backup motion sensors, backup cam, dual climate control, sync and USB plugs, 110VAC outlet, heated leather seats, and built in GPS.

However, nothing beats familiarity and personal opinion if you ask me. My last car was a Ford Mustang, so I guess I have some degree of brand loyalty. That and the Toyota Highlnader costs way too much,
    yeah, the Escape has a lot of nice options, sum which the Forrester doesn't (although the new one is coming out in a year, so we'll see what they'll load in); that said, there is a distinctive difference driving a Subaru AWD in terms of pick-up and handling, especially in snow and rain, no question about it, that will be tough to beat; guess I'll just have to test drive...

looks like a bloated hippo, and apparently may or may not decide to take me on an uncontrollable joyride.
    sounds like my ex...

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Hey Savage, if ya don't like the dvd's feel free to send'em my way!
    I don't think "re-gifting" is frowned upon in Martial Arts....
    Last edited by TenTigers; 05-10-2010 at 08:12 PM.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Mommy, Johnny called me a naughty word!