Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What can kung fu do against the criminals running our nations?

What can kung fu do against the criminals running our nations?

What can our kung fu do against New World Order criminals?

Food for thought!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww

Cant watch the video right now but …. Isn’t the NWO just a bunch of rich Jewish business guys who plan everything in the world?

If so, do you think your kung fu is good enough for their Jewjitsu?

I think not
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

I think this should be moved to the Off Topic section with the rest of your silly garbage.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

ask not what kung fu can do for you

ask what you can do for kung fu

--

ask not what the country can do for you

ask what you can do for your country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s6U8GActdQ

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps we use our kung-fu against this so called NWO to not jump to conclusions though our legs are strong.

Perhaps we use our kung-fu against this so-called NWO to perceive truth of the actual though we are constantly told how to think even by thous supposedly protecting us fron being told how to think.

Perhaps we use our kung-fu to be tolerant of those with wrong thoughts but good intentions.

With such as these we can use our kung-fu to great success and endure, learn, comprehend and be appropriate for all we understand at that moment.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-13-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: separation
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

You Know

I I thought you were crazy No_know.

I think I'm getting it. You're pretty clever, just need a little better understanding of the English language.

Good thoughts No_Know.

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    ask not what kung fu can do for you

ask what you can do for kung fu
    That works both ways.

--

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ
    ask not what the country can do for you

ask what you can do for your country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s6U8GActdQ

Kennedy was probably the last real president to run the US. HE did not play ball with the established powers and look what happened to him.

A citizen could and should, do a lot for a country run by the likes of Kennedy. However, nowadays it seems that most of our countries are run by criminal gangs who while robbing the citizens blind by unjust taxation, go on to wage war and destruction in other parts of the world to rob and steal natural resources that does not belong to them.

What happens after they loot a given region? They continue to increase taxes and use any reason they can to infringe on the freedoms of their own citizens through campaigns of fear and or general psychological warfare - see, "The Terrorist Threat", "Global Warming" and the current Financial Crisis, for examples.

Anyway, enough rant from me. If you guys make the time and watch the documentary then perhaps we can have an interesting discussion. I believe that some of the content in this program are rather alarming, specially for those who live withing the US borders and by extension the UK.

HW108

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Cant watch the video right now but …. Isn’t the NWO just a bunch of rich Jewish business guys who plan everything in the world?

If so, do you think your kung fu is good enough for their Jewjitsu?

I think not
    I don't think that this agenda is limited to just one race/religion. However, after denying that such a thing as NWO existed for many years, many of the current world leaders are very vocal about it. I find this alarming. That is, a world government that will be run by the same people who have been causing war and mayhem for god knows how long.

IMHO, these issues have to be discussed and examined.

HW108

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    these issues have to be discussed and examined.
    but the average ignorant person will not touch the issue because it effectively threatens to pop their little security bubble... truth offends and truth hurts to those who are living the lie.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    crackpots.....lol you guys. everythings a conspiracy isn't it.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    but the average ignorant person will not touch the issue because it effectively threatens to pop their little security bubble... truth offends and truth hurts to those who are living the lie.

Uki, you hit the nail on the head. The government corruptions, wars and mass murder continue to happen because the average person hides his or her head under the sand while shouting "la,la,la,".

However, it seems that many people are waking up and asking questions. I hope that this continues and things start improving.

Man, I don't know. Hogan is really old now. The outsiders are shadows of their former selves what with all the injuries and problems in the past. Not only that but there really isn't a very interesting rivalry out there right now for the nWo. I suppose they could get Sting, Foley ,Angle and a few others together to form a new super group. I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernumber9 View Post
    Man, I don't know. Hogan is really old now. The outsiders are shadows of their former selves what with all the injuries and problems in the past. Not only that but there really isn't a very interesting rivalry out there right now for the nWo. I suppose they could get Sting, Foley ,Angle and a few others together to form a new super group. I don't know.
    They really need some new blood, it's just sad seeing old people acting this way.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Holding on to what greatness they had is a sad reality for most since without that, what would they do? Most would just wither away without a drive to keep them going.

With that said, let's see the Road Warriors make a comeback. That is, if they are still alive, forgive me for not keeping up with the times.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernumber9 View Post
    rofl ftw!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.