Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What can kung fu do against the criminals running our nations?

Hybrid View

What can kung fu do against the criminals running our nations?

What can our kung fu do against New World Order criminals?

Food for thought!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww

Cant watch the video right now but …. Isn’t the NWO just a bunch of rich Jewish business guys who plan everything in the world?

If so, do you think your kung fu is good enough for their Jewjitsu?

I think not
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

I think this should be moved to the Off Topic section with the rest of your silly garbage.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

ask not what kung fu can do for you

ask what you can do for kung fu

--

ask not what the country can do for you

ask what you can do for your country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s6U8GActdQ

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    ask not what kung fu can do for you

ask what you can do for kung fu
    That works both ways.

--

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ
    ask not what the country can do for you

ask what you can do for your country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s6U8GActdQ

Kennedy was probably the last real president to run the US. HE did not play ball with the established powers and look what happened to him.

A citizen could and should, do a lot for a country run by the likes of Kennedy. However, nowadays it seems that most of our countries are run by criminal gangs who while robbing the citizens blind by unjust taxation, go on to wage war and destruction in other parts of the world to rob and steal natural resources that does not belong to them.

What happens after they loot a given region? They continue to increase taxes and use any reason they can to infringe on the freedoms of their own citizens through campaigns of fear and or general psychological warfare - see, "The Terrorist Threat", "Global Warming" and the current Financial Crisis, for examples.

Anyway, enough rant from me. If you guys make the time and watch the documentary then perhaps we can have an interesting discussion. I believe that some of the content in this program are rather alarming, specially for those who live withing the US borders and by extension the UK.

HW108

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Cant watch the video right now but …. Isn’t the NWO just a bunch of rich Jewish business guys who plan everything in the world?

If so, do you think your kung fu is good enough for their Jewjitsu?

I think not
    I don't think that this agenda is limited to just one race/religion. However, after denying that such a thing as NWO existed for many years, many of the current world leaders are very vocal about it. I find this alarming. That is, a world government that will be run by the same people who have been causing war and mayhem for god knows how long.

IMHO, these issues have to be discussed and examined.

HW108

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    these issues have to be discussed and examined.
    but the average ignorant person will not touch the issue because it effectively threatens to pop their little security bubble... truth offends and truth hurts to those who are living the lie.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    crackpots.....lol you guys. everythings a conspiracy isn't it.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    but the average ignorant person will not touch the issue because it effectively threatens to pop their little security bubble... truth offends and truth hurts to those who are living the lie.

Uki, you hit the nail on the head. The government corruptions, wars and mass murder continue to happen because the average person hides his or her head under the sand while shouting "la,la,la,".

However, it seems that many people are waking up and asking questions. I hope that this continues and things start improving.

Man, I don't know. Hogan is really old now. The outsiders are shadows of their former selves what with all the injuries and problems in the past. Not only that but there really isn't a very interesting rivalry out there right now for the nWo. I suppose they could get Sting, Foley ,Angle and a few others together to form a new super group. I don't know.

Sheeple don't care

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I don't think that this agenda is limited to just one race/religion. However, after denying that such a thing as NWO existed for many years, many of the current world leaders are very vocal about it. I find this alarming. That is, a world government that will be run by the same people who have been causing war and mayhem for god knows how long.

IMHO, these issues have to be discussed and examined.

HW108
    I've read many of your posts,and I can see that you are awake.I've tried to tell a bunch of this info to my friends and family and they deny it.I really don't try anymore because I've accepted that they want to be sheeple.People deny it despite videos of former and current presidents,heads of state,actually using the term "new world order" or "world gov't".I've also noticed that the people on here that disagree with you offer no counter info on why its not true.They just say you're "crazy" ,"conspiracy theorist",etc.They are like most sheep I encounter here.As long as the cell phones work,american idol is on t.v,they really don't care.The elite know this.That's why they're more open with their agenda.

I think the conspiracy theorists ARE the conspiracy. Attempting to undermine democratically elected governments, discredit officials using vague statements and no evidence except Youtube clips. Supporting violent overthrow of governments, using the tired argument that the people are "confused" or "asleep" as validation for a terrorist movement. And when cornered, these "awake" people resort to personal insults, a ton of exclamation points, capped sentences, and the general accusation that they know "what's best" for everyone else.

This is typical Maoist strategy. The conspiracy theorists do not need to provide anything, nor must they validate their own statements. They only need discredit the government in power and mock their decisions, as they need make none themselves.

Funny thing is, most of these conspiracy theorists couldn't lead themselves to prosperity, much less a company, corporation, and definitely not a government. They squeal like angry hogs when the government, pressed to make a decision, has to take the hard right over the easy wrong, or make a decision based on incomplete data, yet they haven't the knowledge or experience to make even the simplest and easiest of choices.

Spare me the drama... you guys are the dangerous ones.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

While I have no doubt there are conspiracies at play, simply because that's what governments do, they conspire.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I think the conspiracy theorists ARE the conspiracy.
    You would, wouldn't you? I mean you have come to these forums and told everyone here that you are a US Military Intelligence officer, and I guess you will keep continuing to blindly "debunk" any point of view that is against the official view of world events and political view points, specially when they concern the US and allies.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    Attempting to undermine democratically elected governments,
    You still don't get it do you? There is no democratically elected government in the US or UK or most of the world!

So we are "undermining" fraudulently elected politicians who have been groomed and SELECTED for us by our elites. The same ones who start unjust wars and looting campaigns. The same ones who extort their own populations through criminal taxation. The same ones who take away our freedoms in order to "protect"us from "terrorists" and "drug gangs", etc, etc. that they themselves organize and run.

discredit officials using vague statements and no evidence
    NO evidence? YOu mean like IrangGate, where there was "no evidence"? Or, the war on Iraq to yet again, "protect" us from weapons of mass destruction that did not exist (or have you somehow found them and are keeping them in your basement..lol)? Or the fact that there were simultanous security exercises being carried out on 9-11 and 7/7, dealing with the exact "terrorist"attacks that were to happen on those same dates? Shall I go on with the "vague statements and no evidence"??????

except Youtube clips.
    As far as I am aware, Youtube does not make any of its own clips or documentaries.

Are you saying that it would be OK for me to post a Youtube clip of the US president spewing some lies but not a clip of people challenging those lies???? LOL

Supporting violent overthrow of governments,
    Who is talking about "violent" overthrow (even if I would not shed a tear for some of the higher level conspirators if they were hung from the nearest lamp post)?

I would personally suggest non-compliance in paying taxes and for soldiers to put down their weapons and just not fight in illegal wars.

By the way, you talking about "violent" overthrow of governments while employed in the military forces of country that is involved in two illegal wars and is trying to start another one with Iran, is rather ironic, wouldn't you say?

I am not even mentioning the sometimes violent US involvement in the overthrow of "democratically" elected governments in Latin America and so on.....or were the Coup detats in Brazil, Argentina and Chile just "statements with no evidence" as well?

using the tired argument that the people are "confused" or "asleep" as validation for a terrorist movement.
    So anyone questioning the government's position in subjects such as wars and financial frauds and so on is a "terrorist"? Boy, you really are following orders aren't you?

And when cornered, these "awake" people resort to personal insults, a ton of exclamation points, capped sentences, and the general accusation that they know "what's best" for everyone else.
    Actually, we are suggesting that a one world government; illegal wars and looting of sovereign nations (including the wealth of the US); The assault on human rights and the US constitution (which you should be protecting by the way); and so on IS NOT BEST FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!

This is typical Maoist strategy.

Actually, now that you mention it, the government taking over many businesses; government increasing its size to huge levels; government clamping down on free speech (eg. you are with us or you are a "terrorist", ring a bell?); an implementation of an ever greater surveillance society, and so on is more reminiscent of Maoism then anything people like me have been saying. That is, I am not a communist nor a fascist but your government (including other governments in Western Europe , eg. the UK) are heading that way.

The conspiracy theorists do not need to provide anything, nor must they validate their own statements. They only need discredit the government in power and mock their decisions, as they need make none themselves.
    Hey, the New World Order, may be a conspiracy theory to you but it is out in the open now. Major politicians have and are referring to it as we speak. So the cat is out of the bag.

Even Glen Beck of Fox news seems to be waking up to this. He refers to it as "World Governance" as opposed to World Government but that does not matter as his discovery is one step forward for him and should eventually lead him to see the truth for himself.

Funny thing is, most of these conspiracy theorists couldn't lead themselves to prosperity, much less a company, corporation,
    I know you are doing what you were trained to do, that is to discredit the source of any info that is not in the interest of your employers, however, for your information, I am a capitalist and pretty successful in my life. I have run businesses on two continents and have a pretty good standard of living.

Having said that, the world financial crisis, brought about by your REAL employers, that is, the private banking cartels (including the US Federal Reserve) who choose and SELECT your political leaders and the President, has effected my business to some extent, but don't worry as it is not too serious, as, for one, I am not in the habit of doing business on credit.

and definitely not a government.
    Not the type of "government" that you work for, even though I am sure that there are many decent and dignified people, who work for it.

They squeal like angry hogs when the government, pressed to make a decision, has to take the hard right over the easy wrong, or make a decision based on incomplete data, yet they haven't the knowledge or experience to make even the simplest and easiest of choices.
    What "decisions" might that be? "lets invade Iraq to steal their oil and make up some lies to get public opinion behind us"? "Lets, do the same with Iran"? "lets carry out false flag operations and kill our own people so as to traumatize the population into accepting wars and infringments on their freedoms"? Yes, lots of tough decisions for the government to take.....

Spare me the drama... you guys are the dangerous ones.
    So, if one criticizes the government then he is "dangerous"????

I don't know about you, but to me that sounds a lot like MAOISM!

Quote Originally Posted by notanexit View Post
    I've read many of your posts,and I can see that you are awake.I've tried to tell a bunch of this info to my friends and family and they deny it.I really don't try anymore because I've accepted that they want to be sheeple.People deny it despite videos of former and current presidents,heads of state,actually using the term "new world order" or "world gov't".I've also noticed that the people on here that disagree with you offer no counter info on why its not true.They just say you're "crazy" ,"conspiracy theorist",etc.They are like most sheep I encounter here.As long as the cell phones work,american idol is on t.v,they really don't care.The elite know this.That's why they're more open with their agenda.
    Thank you for your kind words and moral support. The good news is that many people are waking up to this ugly conspiracy, but as always, the sheep (including a fair amount of what seem to be brain dead members of society) are still in the majority.

It seems that the deniers are the type of people who want and need others to do the thinking for them, hence their fanatical trust in politicians and institutions that are nothing but evil.

It does get a little tiresome getting ridiculed by the sheep but in my humble opinion people like us should not give up. We need to show what is really happening so as to hopefully wake up more people. I am hoping that in the not so distant future all of this ugly corruption comes crashing down.