Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: What can kung fu do against the criminals running our nations?

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    FEAR THE YOUTUBE....... LOL

Cigs are narcotics!
    LOL way to state the obivious....if you put skull and cross bones on them people would still smoke them.

I'm going to state what drake stated again for you, seems you didn't get it the first time, take the cig., twinky, crap, outta your mouth and put other stuff in. Not very hard. NO ONE is forcing people to eat anything. you spout that someone is behind making people die, funny thing is why would they want people dead when they can get money outta them alive. You can get more outta a live person than a dead one from buying your "products" so you logic is flawed. But I don't expect you to have any logic in that small brain of yours. Your expectations of everyone else are considerably thin and predetermined. U ARE A PIECE OF SH1T, DOUCHBAG, TOOL, that is stuck in makebelieveland, and cannot realistically draw conclusions without throwing in a bunch of crap dogma and conspiracy lines. YOU NEED A FVCKING shrink.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    cig. are a choice... not a food. Hell they said everything causes cancer at some point then they change there minds and say no its good for you. bunch of crap.
    I didn't say it was food.I was pointing out that it causes cancer.Your gov't says that they want to protect you from the "terrorists".But they don't want to protect you from products that contains cancer causing agents?I see a double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I could have sworn that you mentioned before that you are or were in the military? Is this true?
    No, I've never been in military.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. We know who controls the opium trade...it isn't AQ. If you are going to make up evil gov't stories, then get it right.
    No it isn't AQ.It's al-CIAda.Ask Oliver North.He knows who brings the drugs to the U.S.This is not secret conspiracy stuff.It's all been admitted.

Quote Originally Posted by notanexit View Post
    No it isn't AQ.It's al-CIAda.Ask Oliver North.He knows who brings the drugs to the U.S.This is not secret conspiracy stuff.It's all been admitted.
    Uh... what?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

But they don't want to protect you from products that contains cancer causing agents?I see a double standard.
    I have a revolutionary idea.... we know they are bad for you...DON'T FUKING SMOKE THEM. wow pretty hard to figure out and a lot of conspiracy behind it. I know the U.S. has this huge "think" tank on how they can screw every single person (sarcasm) but I think they would even agree that they have more important things to concern themselves with. You guys and your all knowing crap about what this gov. and that gov. is doing don't have a freakin clue as to whats going on and they will never let you know what the hell is going on. So don't come on here and profess you know some secets about the U.S. gov. when you don't know a dam thing. Believe me I work in some of those areas and you guys have no idea.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

Well at least you are making an attempt of sorts at a discussion. You are definitely not an intelligent person but hey this is the net, but still, I am kind of a impressed by your "debate" (LOL) below.........

FEAR THE YOUTUBE....... LOL
    Fear the truth!

Youtube do not make their own documentaries. They are just a medium of information on your computer. Just like you TV set.

I really don't know how else I could explain this to you and your friend Drake, who seem to sharing the same two bran cells between yourselves.

Actually, someone here told me that it is rumored that you reside in Drake's testicle sack....is this true?

I mean both of you seem to "appear" at the same time, every time the official government versions of any story is questioned, and do your best to droolingly "debunk" every thing........

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
    LOL way to state the obivious....if you put skull and cross bones on them people would still smoke them.
    People still smoke them because of advertising, not least through the image projection in Hollywood movies.

The tobacco corporations have a huge influence on politicians through their lobbying power as well.

I don't know if you are just being naive, or just supporting the official position, or if because you are truly stupid!!!

I'm going to state what drake stated again for you, seems you didn't get it the first time,
    Drake's statements, or any of his pretentious attempts at actually discussing the issues, are worthless, just like yours are!

You are just an uniformed troll who has personal issues, not least with me. This can be seen in your continued "foot in the mouth" statements.....

take the cig., twinky, crap, outta your mouth and put other stuff in. Not very hard. NO ONE is forcing people to eat anything.
    As I stated before, I take care of what I eat. You should work on your reading comprehension....

you spout that someone is behind making people die, funny thing is why would they want people dead when they can get money outta them alive. You can get more outta a live person than a dead one from buying your "products" so you logic is flawed.
    Are you really that brain dead?

You can buy products till the cows come home, but if you start suffering from cancer or serious diabetes, then the treatment (and your cost of living jump) by thousands of dollars per year. That is when the medical system and Big Pharma make their money from you.

So, all the crap that people ingest does not kill them on the spot. If they did then they would be banned....However, when the negative effects are long term then we enter a grey area where somehow nasty products are allowed into our food chain and they in turn create long term negative health effects which the corrupt system milks to the full.

So, to conclude, the system makes more money off you if you catch a disease but survive 10 years than they would if you lived healthily for another 25 years.

So, the population control continues, but they make the maximum out of you before you bid farewell to this life.

Now, I have spent a relatively long time explaining things to a person like you, who by all accounts is not intellectually blessed. However, I hope that this has not been a total waste of time and that you are not sitting behind your computer screen, drooling, clapping your hands and mumbling senselessly......

So, read the d@mn statements and try and absorb them!!!!!

But I don't expect you to have any logic in that small brain of yours. Your expectations of everyone else are considerably thin and predetermined. U ARE A PIECE OF SH1T, DOUCHBAG, TOOL, that is stuck in makebelieveland, and cannot realistically draw conclusions without throwing in a bunch of crap dogma and conspiracy lines. YOU NEED A FVCKING shrink.
    Phew.......As always you need to get laid....LOL
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 06-08-2010 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    No, I've never been in military.
    I apologize for the mistake.

I must have mixed you up with another forum member.

Youtube is also unverified, open source malarkey that anyone can use to post lies and fake conspiracies with absolutely no responsibility for verifying their information. Anyone can randomly post videos making outlandish accusations, and they don't have to prove anything. ESPECIALLY when there's nutbars like you willing to drool all over the latest and greatest plot to wipe out humanity. Tools like you feed the trolls. It's like... troll cannibalism.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

People still smoke them because of advertising, not least through the image projection in Hollywood movies.
    you are so outta touch with reality.... kids do it because they see there parents do it or there friends...I'm not saying that some don't grasp the vines of movies or role models but there really isn't that much smoking advertising in the U.S any more. and hollywood has skittered away from the smoking in cinema, you catch one every once and awhile but not as often as say the 60's or 70's.

Actually, someone here told me that it is rumored that you reside in Drake's testicle sack....is this true?
    And you reside up small boys a$$'s you pedo.
    Drake's statements, or any of his pretentious attempts at actually discussing the issues, are worthless, just like yours are!
    and your conspiracy theory bull crap dogma is a real barn burner for entertainment.
    Now, I have spent a relatively long time explaining things to a person like you, who by all accounts are not intellectually blessed. However, I hope that this has not been a total waste of time and that you are not sitting behind your computer screen, drooling, clapping your hands and mumbling senselessly......

So, read the d@mn statements and try and absorb them!!!!!
    try writing one that is not full of sh!t and i will.

I must have mixed you up with another forum member.
    it's because you are a freakin wack job and can't keep reality from fiction seperate.

Youtube is also unverified, open source malarkey that anyone can use to post lies and fake conspiracies with absolutely no responsibility for verifying their information. Anyone can randomly post videos making outlandish accusations, and they don't have to prove anything. ESPECIALLY when there's nutbars like you willing to drool all over the latest and greatest plot to wipe out humanity. Tools like you feed the trolls. It's like... troll cannibalism.
    youtube is a freeforall assembly of people posting anything and everything. You do not know fiction from truth and the person that puts trust in finding anything of consequence on there is a nub bag idiot. (like HW8) I like surfing youtube myself sometimes for crap but say for example would you go to the national enquirer for facts or would you go to a secure library and find facts.....depending on what you want I guess. But if I was willing to step forward and promote this outlandish conspiracy towards things and I wanted to convince people, I would want the hard facts not peoples guess on stuff. HW8 your a freak, a nut job, wacko, that tries to throw these vast complex situations at people and try to convince them it's the truth.... talk about chicken little. We won't even get into your MA's because thats a whole other set of problems you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Yes, from now on we will get our news from corrupt politicians who base their "facts" on "information" fed to them by those beacons of honesty and dignity, the Intelligence agencies......LOL

Youtube and the internet in general are mediums that facilitate the sharing of information. Just like your TV set and written media.

Those of us with brains can differentiate between the good and the baseless info.

Furthermore, the revelation of Iran Gate; the illegal US involvement in the Middle East (Weapons of Mass Destruction, deception), and The illegal US involvement in Latin America (the removal of democratically elected leaders and their replacement with murderous dictators), and the more recently the New World Order agenda, among other things, are common knowledge and in the information is in the public domain.

So scream and slander all you want, as dishonest desperation reveals that you have a pro corruption agenda!

Yes, you have failed again with your slanderous comments, Mr "I am a US Military Intelligence Officer" Drake.

Again, your agenda is very transparent, who the hell trains you guys anyway??!!!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 06-08-2010 at 12:17 AM.

youtube is a freeforall assembly of people posting anything and everything. You do not know fiction from truth and the person that puts trust in finding anything of consequence on there is a nub bag idiot. (like HW8) I like surfing youtube myself sometimes for crap but say for example would you go to the national enquirer for facts or would you go to a secure library and find facts.....depending on what you want I guess. But if I was willing to step forward and promote this outlandish conspiracy towards things and I wanted to convince people, I would want the hard facts not peoples guess on stuff. HW8 your a freak, a nut job, wacko, that tries to throw these vast complex situations at people and try to convince them it's the truth.... talk about chicken little. We won't even get into your MA's because thats a whole other set of problems you have.
    Again, the internet is a medium where information can be shared, just like a television set or written media, including books.

Your argument is idiotic (surprise, surprise) as a lot of the information on Youtube is also available in books and other media.

So, instead of feeling sorry for yourself because you are not able to win the "argument", you should watch the links provided and attempt to discuss them. That would be the adult thing to do.

However, I am sure you will continue infesting this thread, just like your "accommodation" provider Mr "I am an US Military Intelligence Officer" Drake, with your clueless rantings without even bothering to see the information that you so readily criticize.

So feel free to continue because with every idiotic clueless post you reveal more about yourself (just like Drake) than anything else.

It is great to see that this thread has had more than 5 thousand and 8 hundred views. I hope that awake people take the links provided here and send them to anyone they can, so helping to wake more people up.

You can spread this information through Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. so as to reveal and accelerate the end of this disgusting corruption and stop the unset of the NWO, which is nothing but a world dictatorship!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 06-08-2010 at 02:59 AM.