Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: What can kung fu do against the criminals running our nations?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Uh... what?
    Okay I see that you want to play stupid Mr.Intelligence officer.Osama bin laden was a C.I.A. asset(Tim Osman).That's no secret.By the way,if he is the 9-11 mastermind why hasn't he been charged in connection with 9-11?The F.B.I admitted that they have no proof he was involved.Keep playing stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    I have a revolutionary idea.... we know they are bad for you...DON'T FUKING SMOKE THEM. wow pretty hard to figure out and a lot of conspiracy behind it. I know the U.S. has this huge "think" tank on how they can screw every single person (sarcasm) but I think they would even agree that they have more important things to concern themselves with. You guys and your all knowing crap about what this gov. and that gov. is doing don't have a freakin clue as to whats going on and they will never let you know what the hell is going on. So don't come on here and profess you know some secets about the U.S. gov. when you don't know a dam thing. Believe me I work in some of those areas and you guys have no idea.
    The American people are being poisoned and your response is "the gov't has more important things to be concerned with"?Its not a secret,it's out in the open.You work in those areas?Then that means you have a motive to come on here and protect them.What areas do you work in?Or is that a secret?

[QUOTE=Dragonzbane76;1018385]
    youtube is a freeforall assembly of people posting anything and everything.
    You are correct,it is free not controlled like the mainstream lying propaganda media.
    You do not know fiction from truth and the person that puts trust in finding anything of consequence on there is a nub bag idiot.
    Why dont you tell us the truth sir.All we've heard from you is name calling.
    (like HW8) I like surfing youtube myself sometimes
    if its all false why would you do that?First you bash youtube,now you admit you use the website.Hypocrite.
    But if I was willing to step forward and promote this outlandish conspiracy towards things and I wanted to convince people, I would want the hard facts
    Once again here's your chance to tell us those facts.But you won't because you have nothing,so continue name calling.
    HW8 your a freak, a nut job, wacko
    You just proved my point.
    that tries to throw these vast complex situations at people and try to convince them it's the truth....
    What is the truth smart guy?If you know you should tell us.Why do you try so hard to discredit HW108?

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Your argument is idiotic (surprise, surprise) as a lot of the information on Youtube is also available in books and other media.
    and that information is tampered with in public domain. very reliable stuff lol
    So, instead of feeling sorry for yourself because you are not able to win the "argument", you should watch the links provided and attempt to discuss them. That would be the adult thing to do.
    here we go again when things come down to it.... it's all about WINNING with you. WTF I don't care about your record or that of anyone else's here, you def. win the douchbag award, you have that wrapped up tight.
    So feel free to continue because with every idiotic clueless post you reveal more about yourself (just like Drake) than anything else.
    I will thanks...
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

The American people are being poisoned and your response is "the gov't has more important things to be concerned with"?Its not a secret,it's out in the open.You work in those areas?Then that means you have a motive to come on here and protect them.What areas do you work in?Or is that a secret?
    motive??? my motive is to waste time at work to get through the day not to "enlighten" you to my areas of work. and again people show how much they know about the U.S. gov with that last question.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

You are correct,it is free not controlled like the mainstream lying propaganda media.
    yes but it is public domain and not reliable for "hard" facts.
    Why dont you tell us the truth sir.All we've heard from you is name calling.
    My matters spring from Mr. HW8. As for truth I have been telling you the truth. you waste your time with conspiracy theory crap, live you life and quit worrying about what you "think" is behind the scene.
    if its all false why would you do that?First you bash youtube,now you admit you use the website.Hypocrite.
    I don't "bash" youtube only state that it is not a fact finding tool. I surf it to watch funny vids not go there to find the answers to creation.
    Once again here's your chance to tell us those facts.But you won't because you have nothing,so continue name calling.
    and once again I have no attempts at conspircy dogma, why do i have to prove anything? I have nothing because I don't believe in it. so yes I will continue.
    What is the truth smart guy?If you know you should tell us.Why do you try so hard to discredit HW108?
    above should be suff. and me and Mr. HW8 have more history than this thread. don't worry he turns on everyone once he finds something he doesn't like about you. so just a heads up... or is this HW8 you wack job

Quote Originally Posted by notanexit View Post
    Okay I see that you want to play stupid Mr.Intelligence officer.Osama bin laden was a C.I.A. asset(Tim Osman).That's no secret.By the way,if he is the 9-11 mastermind why hasn't he been charged in connection with 9-11?The F.B.I admitted that they have no proof he was involved.Keep playing stupid.
    And he's living in the White House with JFK and Elvis, right?

No proof? Funny... I recall AQ claiming responsibility for the attacks. You must not have gotten that memo.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    It is great to see that this thread has had more than 5 thousand and 8 hundred views. I hope that awake people take the links provided here and send them to anyone they can, so helping to wake more people up.

You can spread this information through Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. so as to reveal and accelerate the end of this disgusting corruption and stop the unset of the NWO, which is nothing but a world dictatorship!
    You DO know that your clicks count as views, right? As does Dragon, and Notanexit. 5000 people didn't visit this thread... can you really be this naive?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    And he's living in the White House with JFK and Elvis, right?

No proof? Funny... I recall AQ claiming responsibility for the attacks. You must not have gotten that memo.
    I also recall that the bin ladens and the bush family were business partners.AQ was created by the C.I.A.You know this but your job is to discredit,not tell the truth.

motive??? my motive is to waste time at work to get through the day not to "enlighten" you to my areas of work. and again people show how much they know about the U.S. gov with that last question.
    Then why did you bring it up?You're the who said that you know about what really goes on in the gov't because you work for them(allegedly)You are not "enlightened" yourself so I wouldn't expect someone like you to be able to "enlighten" anyone else.That's a lame way to dodge my question.Try better next time.Attack the messenger,not the message.You have nothing.

So don't come on here and profess you know some secets about the U.S. gov. when you don't know a dam thing. Believe me I work in some of those areas and you guys have no idea.
    Just a reminder of what you posted earlier.Why should we believe you anyway?Let me guess,its a secret!!

Then why did you bring it up?You're the who said that you know about what really goes on in the gov't because you work for them(allegedly)You are not "enlightened" yourself so I wouldn't expect someone like you to be able to "enlighten" anyone else.That's a lame way to dodge my question.Try better next time.Attack the messenger,not the message.You have nothing.
    first off....
    why is it my job to prove anything to you or anybody? I could care less that you and mr. carpetbagger have agenda with the U.S. gov.
    second....
    I never stated anything about "knowing" anything. I stated I worked in certain sectors pertaining to the gov. Therefor I have an understanding of how it works. from that understanding I can tell you that you and mr. carpetbagger have no idea about what is going on. I do not have the answer you are looking for and even if I did I would not give it to you. Like I stated before.
    third I never stated I had anything... only that you guys and your conspiracy theories are freaks and clamor on and on about the wrongs of the world when in reality you have no idea and just add fuel to the fire.

i'm done arguing with you 2... get a life U FUKING MORONS.
    Last edited by Dragonzbane76; 06-08-2010 at 06:57 AM.