Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What can kung fu do against the criminals running our nations?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    lol. Using your democracy and even with as little as a grade 8 education you can vote out those candidates you don't like and vote in those candidates you do like.
    Maybe we should discuss this when you pass your grade 8 education level?

You still live in the "La La" land of "Democracy and Justice". You don't get it, do you? The candidates that you are to choose from have already been groomed and prepared for public "consumption" long before you become aware of them in the public scenario.

Then these people do their given role play acts which may or may not include representing the particular political "faction/party" they belong to. Then when they are "elected" by the population, they go back on their word and continue on the work of the former "puppet" leader who was there before them. Of course, there are always some cosmetic differences but the general direction is the same.

Just look at Obama and his criticizms of George W Bush, before he was elected and then continuing on Bush's steps, including not pulling the troops out, externally, and continuing on building the police state - USA - internally, with the help of some former Bush henchmen apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    It's really that simple.
    Yes, it is, for intelligent people, that is. So read my above statement again, a few times, and the facts may sink in. Otherwise, go on and work on your 8th grade exams.

Calling for kicking people out etc, ignores the democratic process.
    First of all, there IS no democratic process in the US and most of the Western World. WAKE UP! Christ, it is really like conversing with an 8th grader!!!

Secondly, corrupt and criminal politicians should be kicked out and punished. Hanging a couple of them from the nearest tree, will do no harm either.

The democratic process is what got us to where we are today.
    You mean the same today, when corrupt politicians/leaders -

- are tearing apart the US Constitution?

- have sold the rear ends of every living US citizen to the banking cartels (including the privately owned "Federal" Reserve)?

- have involved the US (and other countries) in illegal wars/mass murders and looting of natural resources from sovereign states?

- have stood by for the banking cartels (their true masters) to bankrupt the economy and then gone on to REWARD those same banks with the already overtaxed population's taxes?

- are tearing down the national identity of the US and other countries to forge their beloved World Government?

- have had hands in False Flag operations against their own populations?

Now, I am really worried about you passing your 8th grade exams. Lol

People are complaining because they don't like democracy and how it works really.
    In view the facts I have listed above, the real question here is, can you blame the people?

Someone gets voted in that they don't like and they automatically seem to switch to fascist mode these days and demand that the truth be known and the person they dislike to be dislodged from office.
    You have been drinking too much soda pop my dear 8th grader or soon to be, if you manage to pass your exams.

So, again (and this might help you in your 8th grade exams), corrupt and dishonest politicians should be removed from power and punished. However, in the world that we live in, the corrupt politicians who serve their corporate masters to the full are rewarded with cushy jobs when they leave office, in those same corporations.

Others, like the psychopathic ex-British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, who famously lied about the existance of the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, and kept on lying while hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis (and Western troops) were being killed, was later to be rewarded with the job of - CHIEF PEACE NEGOTIATOR FOR THE MIDDLE EAST. Yes, it does look like the patients have taken over the asylum, doesn't it?

Serioulsy, the extend of the CORRUPTION of the power elite is astounding and yet we have grown men here in this forum sitting down and discussing what the Republicans said as opposed to what the Democrats said and arguing about it for days, while totally oblivious to the real power structure (and their disturbing agendas) that are at work in their given countries.

And when someone like me (and there are many like me) comes alongs and points his finger to the right direction, they are always too "smart" to see it!

that's the food for thought.
    Please make good use of the food for thought I have given you in this post, as it is enough to last you a lifetime, and knowing you, it probably will.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 05-17-2010 at 05:04 PM.

I think in reality our future is determined by gerbils. It's all a plot to eradicate bipeds from the world. WAKE UP!! They are everywhere! Pet stores! Your daughter's room! In the bushes! Gerbils are part of the secret society out to decimate mankind!

Gee... it's so fun to go on wild accusation fits with nothing to back it up... no wonder HW does it so often!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I think in reality our future is determined by gerbils. It's all a plot to eradicate bipeds from the world. WAKE UP!! They are everywhere! Pet stores! Your daughter's room! In the bushes! Gerbils are part of the secret society out to decimate mankind!

Gee... it's so fun to go on wild accusation fits with nothing to back it up... no wonder HW does it so often!
    I believe that the people who designed your US Army Intelligence training program should rethink their ways and go back to square one, and start designing a new program.

Your posts or more correctly, none-contributions, to the subject matter of this thread are very transparent, as regards your own agenda, in view of the fact, that you yourself have admitted to being a US Army Intelligence officer!

Ok, genius... tell me what we're taught in MI school. Let's hear it. Tell me all about Mod A, Unbreakable, and how the removal of a certain course changed the cirriculum. Come on... let's hear it.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Ok, genius... tell me what we're taught in MI school. Let's hear it. Tell me all about Mod A, Unbreakable, and how the removal of a certain course changed the cirriculum. Come on... let's hear it.
    My post above was a reference to the lack of training that you received and did not say about me knowing the details of your training. LOL

For example, if you are going to post on public forums, messages that ridicule people who question the fantasy official version of events such as 9-11 and the current wars in the Middle East; the NWO, etc., then you should make sure that you do not announce in the same forums, that you are a Military Intelligence officer. What I say makes sense, doesn't it?

So, my point was that the US Military officer training should emphasis more secrecy, ie. keeping your mouth shut about what you do, in order for you not to give away your game plan and agenda, so to speak.

IMHO, another area lacking in the US Military Intelligence training program, seems to be the teaching of credible reading comprehension skills.........
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 05-17-2010 at 08:17 PM.

So in other words, you haven't a clue. Gotcha.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

So in other words, you haven't a clue. Gotcha.
    Well, as far as current world events are concerned, it is you who hasn't a clue. Another area for the US Military Intelligence to look into, or perhaps not, as it is always more useful to the powers that be, to keep their cannon fodder as clueless as possible to their actual agendas.

So, I guess as far as people like you are concerned, we are back to "go and die for Democracy and Freedom, my boy, and don't ask any questions, because we, the leaders know best....",

LOL!

Says the guy who works at a nightclub... subject matter expert in the hizzouse?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Says the guy who works at a nightclub... subject matter expert in the hizzouse?
    The usual cheap and vain attempts at character assassination, to discredit the message. Ummm, very interesting.....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 05-17-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    The usual cheap and vain attempts at character assassination, to discredit the message. Ummm, very interesting.....
    What message? I don't have to assassinate your character. It already hung itself
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

What message? I don't have to assassinate your character. It already hung itself
    And one more futile attempt of yours goes down the tube.....Lol

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    actually no one really has to do anything to prove he's a tool. He does it every time he opens his mouth. I usually sit back and laugh at how ridiculous some of the things he comes up with. Crediability is not one of his finer characteristics.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

I am in the nightclub business.
    Cool, just curious.

Just an FYI, I don't buy the official anythign form any government, I have dealt with them enough to know that they rarely knows what is going on ( always the last to know) and when they do, they tend to cover up crap, just like any other organization.
    Government is far to incompetent to be successfully manipulative for very long, as we have seen over and over.
    As for a NWO, well, to each their own.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Just an FYI, I don't buy the official anythign form any government,
    Be careful now, as you may be accused of being a tin-hat wearing "conspiracy theorist" by the less intelligent members of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin
    I have dealt with them enough to know that they rarely knows what is going on ( always the last to know) and when they do, they tend to cover up crap, just like any other organization.
    True, but I would go further and say that a lot of the time they know exactly what is going on and they are involved in it up to their necks, but use the "I had no idea" excuse when the uncomfortable facts start coming out. Something like 9-11 had active government involvement from the highest levels.

Something stopped the quick reaction of the defense forces which would have been all over the "hijacked" aircraft within minutes. Some one in the government had organized military exercises dealing with hijack scenario over the same airspace, on the SAME DAY. This, among other things, conveniently confused those members within the defense forces who were not in on what was really going on.

What are the chances of such a "coincidence"? 1 million to one perhaps? Then what are the chances of similar security exercises on the 7th of July bombings in London, when exercises dealing with bombing scenarios within the same underground stations that were being bombed were being carried out by security forces/companies?

Again, such military/security exercises are great cover if you need patsies to be in the right place at right time. I really believe that all of these so called "Terrorists" were conned into thinking that they were participating in some security exercises. The British "Terrorists" were UK born and brought up there. The US "terrorists" were Middle Class kids who frequented night clubs, drank alcohol, and one of them used to take drugs, according to his girlfriend.

These are hardly people who have Islamic terrorist MOs. None of them were uneducated people who had lost family members to Israeli bombs in the Gaza and were traumatized and brainwashed enough to go and blow themselves up, together with enemy targets, as revenge and so on.

And of course, the "We didn't know", or similar statements, are just political tactics. However, politicians have no choice but to use this sometimes as they work to an agenda that is dictated to them from way above and they rarely have the choice of saying no, so they have to implement what is ordered to them and then do their best to save their @sses and cushy careers. Look at Iran Gate and you will see the US government participating in illegal arms and drugs trade, yet nobody "knew" anything, while many investigators and researchers maintain that George Bush, the then Vice President was in it up to his neck. Yet, nothing happens to him and he goes on to be "elected" US President for two terms!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin
    Government is far to incompetent to be successfully manipulative for very long, as we have seen over and over.
    You are right for the most part, but you are talking about the "government" that we see in regards their performance for the so called benefit of the people who supposedly "elected" them. We do not see the "parallel" government that functions beyond the public perception.

For example, the people in the UK pay billions of pounds of taxes for their health service (a government responsibility), but most parts of this service is pretty inefficient and sometimes people who use them end up with more medical conditions inside the hospitals then they ever had before going in. However, if the upper levels of the UK government wants to take out some new African leader who is giving one of their mining companies a lot of hassle and threatening British government interests, then they will do so with surgical precision, and they have been doing that for a long time, even during the period when the then government owned transport system could not manage a decent bus and the train service for its own population. The same concept holds true for the US and other Western powers.

In the 1950s and the 1960s the US intelligence agencies, took out political leaders in the so called Third World - Iran, Brazil, Argentina and Chile, to name a few. Many of these leaders were DEMOCRATICALLY elected, but for the most part were replaced by murderous dictators who in the case of Latin America plunged their respected countries into enslaving debts to, yes American and European banking cartels, causing untold long term misery and suffering to otherwise rich countries.

Brazil, for example, was a prospering democracy in the 1950's and the 60's, then the CIA backed Coup detat happened and from then on Brazil's problems started.

The efficiency with which all this happened was astounding. However, I am sure that not only did the US population at home had no idea of degree of their goverment's involvement in these illegal actions but that they probably saw their politicians at home as imbecils, just like many do today.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro-ronin
    As for a NWO, well, to each their own.
    The NWO promises unity and justice for all but it is being brought into being by the same people who have been behind the biggest human atrocities of our time. That part of it they could not hide!

Beware of sugar coated messages that we are being bombarded with by the controlled media.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 05-18-2010 at 01:03 PM.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Beware of sugar coated messages that we are being bombarded with by the controlled media.
    also we should beware nut bags preaching theory after theory on gov, when they forgot to take their meds.
    But on a lighter note they make for fun filled days reading on forums.

Honestly though, if you are right I'll be the first one to stand up and say, "Dam you weren't crazy."

But i doubt in seriousness i'll have that opportunity in reality.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.