Thread: Alycia Baumgardner's failed drug test....

Alycia Baumgardner's failed drug test....

Greetings,

The net is lit up over the positive test for PEDs with Alycia Baumgardner. The strange thing is that she tested positive for substances that are banned in the United States. Though she did test negative in 2 follow up tests after her last fight, IF she took those substances, how did she get them? This is a serious question for the FBI and this situation has international implications. Alycia Baumgardner is someone who has accomplished much with boxing and has yet to enjoy the full rewards of her efforts. I hope this isn't an attempt to sabotage her successes. Fans are already turning away from her. I won't do that. I would like to see the FBI get involved with this one and let the chips fall where they may.

EDIT: Since the substances she tested positive for are both administered orally, I hope she was not a victim of someone else's jealousy.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 08-16-2023 at 03:40 PM.

BIG, BIG Question....

Greetings,

Why aren't the FBI/DEA contacted when an athlete supposedly tests positive for substances that are banned in the USA?

mickey

following the crumbs......

Greetings,

I found something of interest to those, like myself, who believe in Alycia Baumgardner's innocence. The finding suggests test tampering and a level of corruption that finds it's way back to the UK boxing scene.

Mesterolone (brand name Proviron), one of the steroids that Alycia Baumgardner tested positive for, is not available in the US. Yet, it can be found in the UK.

From Wiki: Mesterolone is available widely throughout the world, including in the United Kingdom, Australia, and South Africa, as well as many non-English-speaking countries.[20][30] It is not available in the United States, Canada, or New Zealand.[20][30] The drug has never been marketed in the United States.[27]

On one level, this is of great concern because the promoter of boxing in the UK, Eddie Hearn, has a stable of boxers, a number of whom have tested positive for PEDs. To taint Ms. Baumgardner's reputation, might be a desperate attempt to bring the belts back to the UK. I would not put past them to do that. Jimi Hendrix was killed over there and that is something we should never, ever, forget. On another level, if the "A Test" finding is legit, it suggests a network of international smuggling that has to be seriously looked at and investigated. If this was some corrupt sh!t designed to hurt Ms Baumgardner, watch out, because the pushback is going to be a b!tch! Alycia Baumgardner is ONE OF OUR OWN. LOOK OUT. Taken together, they both suggest one singular thing: TAMPERING. (a sudden thought: given the number of boxers testing positive in the UK under promoter Eddie Hearn, could this, altogether, be a series of attacks to dethrone him??)

From the outside looking in, it may be about that time for Alycia Baumgardner to move away from the world of boxing. She has given so much. Yet, the sick, corrupt, world of boxing has yet to give her the flowers she has earned. She has championed her division as well as the sport. But first, this has to be cleared up. And I think it will be. End Result: Alycia Baumgardner will be standing tall after this.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 08-17-2023 at 10:36 AM.

The draw, the Drama, and THE DRAW

Greetings,

The draw: Alycia Baumgardner. Top boxer in her division. Serious skills. Well respected.

The Drama: Failed Drug Test

THE DRAW: The millions upon millions that can be made from people watching this person claw her way back to the top if her belts are taken.

mickey

Alycia Baumgardner Strikes Back!!

Greetings,

Read for yourself. I told y'all she will be standing tall:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...at/ar-AA1kfD99

mickey

I really don't have an opinion one way or another, but it is always a red flag to me when a fighter says, "I have never knowingly done X".

I have been around many athletes who just take what their trainers give them without asking questions. This gives them plausible deniability that they never knowingly took X.

Why the caveat? Most people would just say flat out, "I never took X". It's a carefully worded denial.

For example, Lance Armstrong saying that he never took any BANNED PED's. It means that he was taking PED's that just hadn't been officially banned yet.

Take it with a grain of salt from some random guy on the internet who was trained in interview/interrogation techniques with over 25 years on the job.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin73 View Post
    I really don't have an opinion one way or another, but it is always a red flag to me when a fighter says, "I have never knowingly done X".

I have been around many athletes who just take what their trainers give them without asking questions. This gives them plausible deniability that they never knowingly took X.

Why the caveat? Most people would just say flat out, "I never took X". It's a carefully worded denial.
    It could have been someone betting on her to win that doesn't care about her longer term health. Wonder if she had a different trainer for each fight...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin73 View Post

For example, Lance Armstrong saying that he never took any BANNED PED's. It means that he was taking PED's that just hadn't been officially banned yet.

Take it with a grain of salt from some random guy on the internet who was trained in interview/interrogation techniques with over 25 years on the job.
    Greetings,

The testing of the hair gives a more adequate window of PED usage, a window of several months. I did take the time to research the accuracy of the testing method before making the post about the findings. It has managed to really quiet her detractors.

As far as the "I have never knowingly done", I do understand and respect your stance and your experience, Kevin73. From what I have learned about Ms Baumgardner, she is a person who has some very strong convictions. Such a statement could also say that the only way she could ever take the PEDs is if it was slipped to her, as YinOrYan suggested. According to her trainer, she has been investigating this matter, spending lots of money in the process. Such conduct did not surface with others who tested positive in the boxing world nor with your example, Lance Armstrong. She did not dodge this matter. She went completely in on this. The actions that she has taken has set a standard for others to follow and, if adhered to, will take testing to another level until new PEDs hit the market that will not be discovered when hair tested. If hair testing will help clean up sports, I am all for it.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 11-26-2023 at 09:10 PM.

New Mandatory for Baumgardner..

Greetings,

The WBC has ordered a mandatory for AB and it is Delfine Persoon. Like Baumgardner, she is someone who likes to carry the fight by stepping forward.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/oth...ed/ar-BB1jLwPQ

Alycia Baumgardner is going to need to get into her resistance training routine because this person has some strength.

mickey