Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I can't wait til November!

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    Paul is a R.I.N.O., he is a Libertarian.
    Zing! You are correct.

However, R.I.N.O. is actually used to describe Republicans who vote like Democrats, not Republicans who vote like Libertarians. Arlen Spector was the perfect example.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Man, I can't wait for November either! Get rid of these teabag idiot whiners and their fantasies and get some work done in washington. sweep all the fat asses with theior instant no votes based on nothing more than their sore loserness. lol

Gobama, crush the infidels! muwhahahaha!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post

I have. And again, this is another issue you fall in line with the Libertarians on, not the Democrats. And FYI, the only candidate who ran for President in 2008 who openly called for the legalization of drugs was Ron Paul, a Republican.

Paul also ran against the Iraq war, another issue you two have the same stance on. Did you vote for Dr Paul in 2008 by chance?
    No. I voted for Obama. Ron Paul had a negligible chance of winning and the politics of punishment required that the GOP lose.

Understand.. it's not that I like the Democrats.. it's that I utterly and completely despise the GOP and all it's works.

The GOP is (in my view) very much the greater of the two evils.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Man, I can't wait for November either! Get rid of these teabag idiot whiners and their fantasies and get some work done in washington. sweep all the fat asses with theior instant no votes based on nothing more than their sore loserness. lol

Don't you people have your own elections up there, or whatever primitive tribal practices you follow? Stick to interpreting the cracks on baked tortoise shells to choose your insignificant government, which as usual will exist at our pleasure, and STFU about the elections of your betters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Don't you people have your own elections up there, or whatever primitive tribal practices you follow? Stick to interpreting the cracks on baked tortoise shells to choose your insignificant government, which as usual will exist at our pleasure, and STFU about the elections of your betters.
    go take your blood pressure pills tubby, you're cracking up. How's that inferiority complex doing with you anyway?

and, Gobama, it's your white house, keep it coming, Gobama, yeah! lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I say this because America truly is starting to develop a "political class". Look at how many sons of big name politicians are in politics; Beau Biden is involved in politics, and Jimmy Carter's son just got elected to office in Georgia. You may be right, but there is a chance you will be wrong. I myself like 'new blood' entering politics, I think it reduces graft/bribes/corruption/etc, but I am against a law enacting term limits. Voters should just enact the term limits themselves by paying attention to the issues and candidates, not just repeadedly voting for incumbents while not paying attention. As much as I believe voting is a wonderful right, and people should take full advantage of that right, it's usually not good when people who pay zero attention to politics get out and vote.
    We may agree for different reasons but your analysis is a little late! You actually believe this began on January 15, 2009! It has been in formation for some time!
    The mere fact that you have sons and daughters following in the footsteps should have been an indication at least 20 years ago! If I did not know better I would say that capitalism is more endearing of a political class system than the other politial systems, don't you think, as evidenced by your new found analyses.

I do not believe the American system is capable of enacting their own limits on politicians because the slimy crowd (i.e politicians) are far more cleverer at hiding their true loyalties. En masse, there was/is/appeared to be a large group of "Drill Baby Drill" chorus that wanted to dig up anyplace for oil and now they are silent and the American people are still being duped. Those same group of people want laisse faire business policy but now want the government to take over the oil disaster cleanup! All is oil (at least, interests) smoke and mirrors!

go take your blood pressure pills tubby, you're cracking up. How's that inferiority complex doing with you anyway?

and, Gobama, it's your white house, keep it coming, Gobama, yeah! lol

Keep squeaking, mouse. Enjoy your beautiful but irrelevant country and we'll continue to make sure no one destroys you, as easy as that would be.

You're welcome.

Actually, I don't think states have that degree of control over oceanic waters. I think that's a federal issue, not a state one.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Blah blah blah blah i have a tiny wee wee wah wah wah wah blah blah blah etc, etc..
    zzzzzzz
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The "teabag idiot whiners" are winning alot of primaries.

Your response begs the question; What kind of work do you think needs to be getting done in Washington that is not being done now? You are aware we just passed a massive new entitlement that gives "free" healthcare to 30 million bums, right? What other schemes are you proposing they waste the taxpayers money on?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    The GOP is (in my view) very much the greater of the two evils.
    They aren't the ones who are bankrupting the country at a rapid pace. Even Obama has said the national debt will grow every year under his Presidency. Does that not scare the **** out of you?

Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    We may agree for different reasons but your analysis is a little late! You actually believe this began on January 15, 2009! It has been in formation for some time!
    I never said that in began on Jan 15, 2009. Don't put words in my mouth, please.

It's been going on along time, yes. You don't think I've never heard of the Kennedys? It's just gotten worse and worse over time (just like the War on Poverty), and now a large percentage of our "leaders" have no idea how the common man lives. In the past it was there, just not to the extent it is now.

well, I'm willing to accept the results of the elections and we can argue about policy after!

unlike tea bag idiot whiners who can't seem to accept election results. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

They aren't the ones who are bankrupting the country at a rapid pace. Even Obama has said the national debt will grow every year under his Presidency. Does that not scare the **** out of you?
    They bankrupted your country before Obama took office.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The "teabag idiot whiners" are winning alot of primaries.

Your response begs the question; What kind of work do you think needs to be getting done in Washington that is not being done now? You are aware we just passed a massive new entitlement that gives "free" healthcare to 30 million bums, right? What other schemes are you proposing they waste the taxpayers money on?
    I don't agree with your view of humanity. You are all too quick to dehumanize people based on their income or country of origin, so your opinion carries no weight with me for that fact alone.

You call 30 million of your countrymen "bums" and by proxy of that you deem them undeserving of all the rights and privileges granted by proxy of being a US citizen.

less thinking like yours would be better in my opinion. You are old fashioned and your ideas are destructive of the constitution and bill of rights.
    Kung Fu is good for you.