Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arizona threatens to cut power in L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    WTF?!?! That's insane! Is it real though?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    He's betting on others not reading the bill either in order to falsely push his own agenda of course. This is 1bads MO.
    No, I figured it didn't say it. I was wrong. It happens, and when it does, I admit it.

If I didn't want anyone to read it, why the hell would I post the link?

1bad seems to work from a point of emotionalism. Virtually every post he has made is about american politics. So, if he claims he has no agenda, he's full of it. His agenda is to use kfm as his own platform for wielding a message of right wing diatribe, intolerance towards fellow humans and a totalitarian viewpoint in regards to his world that he lives in.
    Where did I claim I had no agenda?

How can you say I'm intolerant when I want everyone to have the same rights? I don't want any Americans denied rights (except for convicted criminals of course).

And how in the world can you call a guy who calls for small Government a totalitarian? Do you even know what that word means?

he's like the us politics version of hardwork108. Just a belligerent dummy shouting and shouting and shouting without ever putting any thought into it whatsoever and being even less gracious than possible when corrected or demonstrated to be out of touch with the reality of the situation.
    Yeah, I'd be a real thoughtful and intelligent individual if I just kept calling others racists.

How am I out of touch with reality? I've said unemployment went up under Obama. That's reality. I've said we have record debt under Obama. That's reality. I said Obamacare would cost alot more than Obama said it would. That's reality.

You may hate/despise/curse me, I could care less. But I've made alot of claims, and they are based in reality, no matter what you (or others) think of me.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

It is the corruption of capitalism that is the cause of the problem and the root of it.

NO person anywhere is illegal.

you cannot be illegal by virtue of being a human walking the face of the earth looking to eat and survive like anyone else.

It really is that simple.

Screw the fascists

The North American Hippy isn't an extinct species after all...

..unfortunately

...yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post

The North American Hippy isn't an extinct species after all...

..unfortunately

...yikes...
    troll! Cool! I knew you were in fairy tales...oh wait, you are a fairy tale.
    YOu must be one of those horribly obese and stupid tea party idiots aren't you. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

troll! Cool! I knew you were in fairy tales...oh wait, you are a fairy tale.
    YOu must be one of those horribly obese and stupid tea party idiots aren't you. lol
    Go roll another joint and pretend your hippy nonsense is relevant to anything, Cheech. You're even more stupid than last time I checked in here. The drugs are really taking their toll, Cheech.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Go roll another joint and pretend your hippy nonsense is relevant to anything, Cheech. You're even more stupid than last time I checked in here. The drugs are really taking their toll, Cheech.
    Tubbo blurts again! I win! This tool is getting hard trolled and he likes it!
    lol, Mr.T pities you fatty.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.