Thread: new to kung fu

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    yep the high quality of your kung fu masters is evident by the content of your posts too
    Thank you for the compliment, but I will be honest and tell you that you are not qualified to make any comments as to their abilities, nor regarding the contents of my kung fu posts......

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Thank you for the compliment, but I will be honest and tell you that you are not qualified to make any comments as to their abilities, nor regarding the contents of my kung fu posts......
    shows how stupid you are he was being sarcastic, and your not qualified to speak on any topic what so ever.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    shows how stupid you are he was being sarcastic, and your not qualified to speak on any topic what so ever.
    i think its best to leave him to his re runs of kung fu and let him larn from them

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    i think its best to leave him to his re runs of kung fu and let him larn from them
    Yes, it is best to "leave" me..... Your time will be better spent with Dragonzbane, so that you two can discuss the intricacies of "irony" and "sarcasm". However, take it easy in the beginning as we wouldn't want any of your heads to explode from the "intellectual" pressure.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    And I was being ironic!!!

Christ!!!!!

It is like conversing with "dumb and dumber".....LOL!