Thread: new to kung fu

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    ok so which part was a lie... did you not train with someone who is now living the sparten life....and at the moment are you not without a teacher?
    At the moment I am TRAINING, thank you very much!!!

My Wing Chun kung fu teacher lives a kung fu lifestyle, even if he is fond of ancient battlefield arts.

And finally, only clueless knuckleheads such as yourself have learned your "kung fu" from watching movies. So, save the lies and your slanderous remarks for yourself!

You really should read my post to Yung Chun, perhaps then you will get a better idea about me and hence not continue to lie and slander, while putting your foot in your mouth.

[You guys are so insecure and frightened that even I am surprised. You come out of the wood work to attack and insult when my initial posts were not even directed at you, Yung Chun nor our brain dead friend, Dragonzbane76.....LOL]

Actually, on second thoughts don't read my post to Yung Chun, as we wouldn't want you to strain that punch drunk and already fragile brain of yours.

So, why don't you continue on your cross training/MMA path and go and post on the relevant cross training threads, that way you won't be made to look stupid, hence will not feel the need to defend your "honor" through resorting to lies and slander (a common tactic with you pseudo kung fu-ists, it seems)!

You can take YungChun along with you as he also seems to be out of his dept here. Maybe he will have better luck figuring out BJJ and Olympic Weight training, than he has had with his "kung fu".......

Sounds like a fair deal, no?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 06-14-2010 at 04:52 AM.