Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new to kung fu

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    ok so which part was a lie... did you not train with someone who is now living the sparten life....and at the moment are you not without a teacher?
    At the moment I am TRAINING, thank you very much!!!

My Wing Chun kung fu teacher lives a kung fu lifestyle, even if he is fond of ancient battlefield arts.

And finally, only clueless knuckleheads such as yourself have learned your "kung fu" from watching movies. So, save the lies and your slanderous remarks for yourself!

You really should read my post to Yung Chun, perhaps then you will get a better idea about me and hence not continue to lie and slander, while putting your foot in your mouth.

[You guys are so insecure and frightened that even I am surprised. You come out of the wood work to attack and insult when my initial posts were not even directed at you, Yung Chun nor our brain dead friend, Dragonzbane76.....LOL]

Actually, on second thoughts don't read my post to Yung Chun, as we wouldn't want you to strain that punch drunk and already fragile brain of yours.

So, why don't you continue on your cross training/MMA path and go and post on the relevant cross training threads, that way you won't be made to look stupid, hence will not feel the need to defend your "honor" through resorting to lies and slander (a common tactic with you pseudo kung fu-ists, it seems)!

You can take YungChun along with you as he also seems to be out of his dept here. Maybe he will have better luck figuring out BJJ and Olympic Weight training, than he has had with his "kung fu".......

Sounds like a fair deal, no?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 06-14-2010 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    At the moment I am TRAINING, thank you very much!!!

My Wing Chun kung fu teacher lives a kung fu lifestyle, even if he is fond of ancient battlefield arts.

And finally, only clueless knuckleheads such as yourself have learned your "kung fu" from watching movies. So, save the lies and your slanderous remarks for yourself!

You really should read my post to Yung Chun, perhaps then you will get a better idea about me and hence not continue to lie and slander, while putting your foot in your mouth.

[You guys are so insecure and frightened that even I am surprised. You come out of the wood work to attack and insult when my initial posts were not even directed at you, Yung Chun nor our brain dead friend, Dragonzbane76.....LOL]

Actually, on second thoughts don't read my post to Yung Chun, as we wouldn't want you to strain that punch drunk and already fragile brain of yours.

So, why don't you continue on your cross training/MMA path and go and post on the relevant cross training threads, that way you won't be made to look stupid, hence will not feel the need to defend your "honor" through resorting to lies and slander (a common tactic with you pseudo kung fu-ists, it seems)!

You can take YungChun along with you as he also seems to be out of his dept here. Maybe he will have better luck figuring out BJJ and Olympic Weight training, than he has had with his "kung fu".......

Sounds like a fair deal, no?
    whose attacking you...i just find it funny that a guy with a few years of study with no recognised master can fling so many insults around )

really i remember you saying you were between styles..what style are you mastering now lol

out of depth chatting to a guy with a few classes in mainland wing chun, and a little bit of mantis under his belt that would be the day lol

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    not much to attack... retards could come up with more original stuff than you. honestly you have not the hint of originality anywhere upon your person. You copy and paste everything you write.

BAN HIM, BAN HIM.....
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    not much to attack... retards could come up with more original stuff than you. honestly you have not the hint of originality anywhere upon your person. You copy and paste everything you write.

BAN HIM, BAN HIM.....
    Come on be fair he talks about training with authentic masters so let’s see which ones he has trained with and is currently training with

his wing chun instructor as far as I know is not a recognised master of that style so he must be talking about training with other masters, since he mentioned chow gar and lived here in the UK I would be interested in learning which of the master here in the UK he trained directly under Grandmaster Yip Shui, Master Yip Chee Keung paul whitrod......

whose attacking you...i just find it funny that a guy with a few years of study with no recognised master can fling so many insults around )
    With all due respect, you wouldn't know a "recognized" master if he fell on your thick head!!!

You are just MMA-ist. It is a wonder that the likes of you can gather enough neurons to spell "kung fu", let alone write critiques on people who actually practice a give style(s)! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    really i remember you saying you were between styles..what style are you mastering now lol
    I doubt that you would "recognize" the style nor the sifu.....

out of depth chatting to a guy with a few classes in mainland wing chun,
    "Few" classes? Yes, keep badmouthing and slandering, I am enjoying your desperation. By the way, even if it were "few" classes with a genuine sifu, then if would be "few" classes more than you! LOL

and a little bit of mantis under his belt
    My "little bit of Mantis" is a "little bit" more than yours...But do continue with your negative and slanderous statements, as your desperation is fun to watch from where I am sitting....LOL

that would be the day lol
    Actually, you would be out of dept in comparison with the beginners in my school. You are just an MMA kickboxer and a weight lifter, so stick to what you are good at.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 06-14-2010 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post

BAN HIM, BAN HIM.....

Come on be fair he talks about training with authentic masters so let’s see which ones he has trained with and is currently training with
    My kung fu knowledge is in my posts and there are people here who recognize that, in the same vein, I don't need to know who your "masters" were to conclude that you are clueless regarding authentic kung fu training, IT IS ALL IN YOUR POSTS and that is why I don't ask you who they were! LOL

his wing chun instructor as far as I know is not a recognised master of that style
    What would you know about "recognized" masters? You don't even practice kung fu....LOL

By the way, the world is full of "recognized" masters that the clueless like you would "recognize" who or whose students are ripping off the naive out of their hard earned cash. You probably have studied with one of these characters, hence your kung fu-cluelessness.....

You and people like you have no idea about authentic kung fu training. Everyone one knows that most kung fu schools are just money making enterprises but somehow people search for "recognized" masters....LOL.

Yes, they exist, but you don't know them, and as I stated before, you would not know one if he fell on your head. You, just don't have a valid point of reference, you poor soul....but you want to know who taught me????? LOL

What you are going to check their Olympic Weight lifting credentials (somethiing that you seem to find so relevant for kung fu training) on the internet?

so he must be talking about training with other masters,
    You have no clue.......

since he mentioned chow gar and lived here in the UK I would be interested in learning which of the master here in the UK he trained directly under Grandmaster Yip Shui, Master Yip Chee Keung paul whitrod......
    First of all, why would you be interested? You don't practice kung fu, for all intents and purposes, to start with. Also, learning from a real deal master, does not guarantee that the person has actually learned anything. Even if the master in question is someone that, by some miracle, you "recognize"!

That is how it works even with real masters (obviously, you did not know that either). So, in the end you would have to rely on reading my posts to see wether I know what I am talking about, but then you couldn't do that either because you are hopelessly clueless when it comes to authentic kung fu training. So, why do you insist in running in circles?

Secondly, I did not train under the "recognized" masters that you named in your post!

So to conclude, why don't you run along to your weight lifting/BJJ/MMA classes and relevant threads, so as to "impress" the relevant people with whatever relevant knowledge you may have and stop coming here and looking stupid, by making unprovoked attacks, accompanied with slanders and lies, against my person. It is just making you look stupid, clueless and desperate!

Thanks in advance....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 06-14-2010 at 08:55 PM.

My kung fu knowledge is in my posts and there are people here who recognize that, in the same vein, I don't need to know who your "masters" were to conclude that you are clueless regarding authentic kung fu training, IT IS ALL IN YOUR POSTS and that is why I don't ask you who they were! LOL

What would you know about "recognized" masters? You don't even practice kung fu....LOL

By the way, the world is full of "recognized" masters that the clueless like you would "recognize" who or whose students are ripping off the naive out of their hard earned cash. You probably have studied with one of these characters, hence your kung fu-cluelessness.....

You and people like you have no idea about authentic kung fu training. Everyone one knows that most kung fu schools are just money making enterprises but somehow people search for "recognized" masters....LOL.

Yes, they exist, but you don't know them, and as I stated before, you would not know one if he fell on your head. You, just don't have a valid point of reference, you poor soul....but you want to know who taught me????? LOL

What you are going to check their Olympic Weight lifting credentials (somethiing that you seem to find so relevant for kung fu training) on the internet?

You have no clue.......

First of all, why would be interested? You don't practice kung fu, for all intents and purposes, to start with. Also, learning from a real deal master, does not guarantee that the person has actually learned anything. Even if the master in question is someone that, by some miracle, you "recognize"!

That is how it works even with real masters (obviously, you did not know that either). So, in the end you would have to rely on reading my posts to see wether I know what I am talking about, but then you couldn't do that either because you are hopelessly clueless when it comes to authentic kung fu training. So, why do you insist in running in circles?

Secondly, I did not train under the "recognized" masters that you named in your post!

So to conclude, why don't you run along to your weight lifting/BJJ/MMA classes and relevant threads, so as to "impress" the relevant people with whatever relevant knowledge you may have and stop coming here and looking stupid, by making unprovoked attacks, accompanied with slanders and lies, against my person. It is just making you look stupid, clueless and desperate!

Thanks in advance....
    so the up shot is (and forgive me if i get this wrong your posts tend to put me to sleep) if we battle through all your insults and cr&p talking you have not trained with any recognised master in any mantis or wing chun lineage...ok glad we cleared that up

whats with this sparten stuff i keep hearing you guys talk about?

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

so the up shot is (and forgive me if i get this wrong your posts tend to put me to sleep)
    Then work on your attention span!

if we battle through all your insults and cr&p talking
    Insults? LOL..... Hey you and your fellow kung fu-clueless MMA buddies are the ones who initiate the INSULTS! Just look at this very thread, stop your vain attempts to pull the wool over people's eyes!

you have not trained with any recognised master in any mantis or wing chun lineage...
    Not anyone "recognized" by the kung fu-clueless MMA knuckleheads who post in this forum. That is for sure!

As I said before, most of you would not recognize real kung fu or a real kung fu master, if he fell on your thick skulls.

ok glad we cleared that up
    The high quality of my kung fu masters has been clear to me for a long time.

Now, you be a good boy and run along and sort out your insecurities and complexes, and stop initiating negativeness in threads where no one is talking to you!

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    whats with this sparten stuff i keep hearing you guys talk about?
    his wing chun teacher now lives in the jungles of brazil reinacting the sparten live....

Then work on your attention span!

Insults? LOL..... Hey you and your fellow kung fu-clueless MMA buddies are the ones who initiate the INSULTS! Just look at this very thread, stop your vain attempts to pull the wool over people's eyes!

Not anyone "recognized" by the kung fu-clueless MMA knuckleheads who post in this forum. That is for sure!

As I said before, most of you would not recognize real kung fu or a real kung fu master, if he fell on your thick skulls.

The high quality of my kung fu masters has been clear to me for a long time.

Now, you be a good boy and run along and sort out your insecurities and complexes, and stop initiating negativeness in threads where no one is talking to you!
    yep the high quality of your kung fu masters is evident by the content of your posts too

his wing chun teacher now lives in the jungles of brazil reinacting the sparten live....

yep the high quality of your kung fu masters is evident by the content of your posts too
    Thank you for the compliment, but I will be honest and tell you that you are not qualified to make any comments as to their abilities, nor regarding the contents of my kung fu posts......

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Thank you for the compliment, but I will be honest and tell you that you are not qualified to make any comments as to their abilities, nor regarding the contents of my kung fu posts......
    shows how stupid you are he was being sarcastic, and your not qualified to speak on any topic what so ever.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.