Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: new to kung fu

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    The trouble always starts with clueless MMA-ists who frequent these forums and stalk any genuine kung fu practitioner who shows their cluelessness.
    It's just that the degree of cluelessness is much higher for some posters than others. For example, Hardwork108's cluelessness quotient is 93.7% - that's the percentage of how often his posts are clueless.
    Please don't blame Wing Chun or its practitioners, Dragonzbane who is the forum stalker is flaming his own personal issues, rising among other things, from his cluelessness when it comes to genuine kung fu training.

As for Sanjuro, then he should have known better then to support your statement....
    We all just love it around here when you say "genuine kung fu training (TM)". In fact I just automatically add the trademark symbol in whenever you're talking.

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
    HW108, you are one of the major contributors to this mess. In fact you are probably the biggest 'wall of text poster' on the forum. You do a pretty good job of being petty and back biting as well. So is this due to your Kung Fu training or is it a failure of your Kung Fu training?
    It's funny how his 'mess' requires others to follow him and feed it all. Amazing level of mind control. He is clearly the whole problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    It's funny how his 'mess' requires others to follow him and feed it all. Amazing level of mind control. He is clearly the whole problem.
    Hardly, but he doesn't mind pointing out the people who he thinks are problems.

I was hoping for a response from tigerguy..perhaps the arguing scared him off. Should I bother looking through these forums or are they all ****ing matches? I was hoping to learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by Triax View Post
    I was hoping for a response from tigerguy..perhaps the arguing scared him off. Should I bother looking through these forums or are they all ****ing matches? I was hoping to learn something.
    There's useful stuff on the forum. The ****ing matches are mostly people who can't stop following some member around to argue, they're a small minority, and mostly get confined to a thread or two at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
    Hardly, but he doesn't mind pointing out the people who he thinks are problems.
    Especially when they choose to follow him.

In fighting, it's not smart to respond to every feint. On the internet, people do and think they're doing a service.

Apologies on what seems to be considered a four lettered word...I hope this thread returns to the point.

I'm not a wing chun guy, but my advice is, no matter what style you do, work hard on being able to apply the techniques(i.e. don't expect doing the technique on your own is enough), be open to practicing with people from diverse styles in order to refine what it is you do, don't balk at hard work, don't feel bad at being a beginner(just keep working), don't let anyone, teache3r or not, waste your time talking about how their style is the best, and don't ever get involved in inter-school politics.

The biggest waste of time, and it happens in all schools, is talk about other people , styles, and schools. Others, even in good schools, may fall for it: you shouldn't. Be humble, but work towards constantly progressing.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    honestly i just like jabbing at him... it's fun... he's gets all flustered and uppity. Everyone knows he's a dumb a$$ I don't have to prove it or anything. I get along with every other person on this board. I disagree with a lot of them but
    HW8 is such a dumb idiot that I can't resist. He has to post back always, i find it funny that's all. Just a kid with a stick poking the jelly fish.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    honestly i just like jabbing at him... it's fun... he's gets all flustered and uppity. Everyone knows he's a dumb a$$ I don't have to prove it or anything. I get along with every other person on this board. I disagree with a lot of them but
    HW8 is such a dumb idiot that I can't resist. He has to post back always, i find it funny that's all. Just a kid with a stick poking the jelly fish.
    It's never occured to you that he posts to incite you to post?

Amateur.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    eh it's all good fun.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

eh it's all good fun.
    You really should get a life.......LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    It's just that the degree of cluelessness is much higher for some posters than others. For example, Hardwork108's cluelessness quotient is 93.7% - that's the percentage of how often his posts are clueless.
    You and people like Dragonzbane should stop bringing "old baggage" into new threads. I doubt that any of you even have any genuine kung fu experience and yet you take exception when someone tells that to your face!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring
    We all just love it around here when you say "genuine kung fu training (TM)". In fact I just automatically add the trademark symbol in whenever you're talking.
    This is how it works, you either train genuine kung fu or you don't!

If you are posting in a Kung Fu forum then you darn well should have a base of reference when it comes to genuine TCMA methodologies. If you don't have that knowledge then you should be asking polite questions in that regard and interacting respectfully with those forum members who have that knowledge.

However, if some people come here and tell us all on how we should improve our kung fu training by adding Muay Thai, BJJ, MMA, and etc. then they shouldn't mind if someone points out their lack of TCMA understanding, in an honest and non-BS manner, and if the truth hurts, then so be it!

It is as simple as that!

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 06-16-2010 at 08:54 PM.

KC Elbows,

Thanks for seeing the big picture, talking sanity and showing this phenomenon for what it is, which is a bunch of kung fu-clueless "sore butts" stalking me all over the forum, seeking "revenge" because I showed them to be clueless about a given aspect of traditional kung fu (or even world politics, as the case may be), on some other thread, in the past!

I really think that some of these guys need to get a life and/or get laid more often....LOL