Thread: Full Time MMA School

Full Time MMA School

Hey guys,

I was wondering, is there a school somewhere where you can just train mma, fulltime. All day every day for as long as you want? Maybe somewhere like thailand or i don't know. Obviously there are a lot of mma gyms, but to live somewhere like america and not work, only train all day its very expensive, and there are probably not so many gyms that are full full time. SO does anyone know any like a training camp, but that lasts as long as you like, 6-8 hours a day every day? anywhere in the world?

there is a place down here in south florida that is open 24 hours a day. not sure about training and stuff just remember seeing it on there advertisement. gotta find it
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

Tiger Muay Thai in Thailand
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Do they do Tiger Uppercuts?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I have just came back from Tiger Muay Thai. I did their MMA program. It was a good experience. There is a lot of info on their website:
    http://www.tigermuaythai.com/trainin...tial-arts.html
    Training is not expensive at all, and a number of guys are living there and fighting to pay for training- so there is a good standard.

yeah, tiger muay thai sounds like the kind of thing I'm looking for,

Thanks for the info