Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aesthetic Intimidation vs Cool Head

Aesthetic Intimidation vs Cool Head

Seeing a cut dude that shakes with fury would probably be enough to discourage most people from fighting (skip to 1:00).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUC4mL6CorI
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Nah, the relaxed guy was scarier.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

silver backs break trees to get out of fights.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    LOLLOL... looks like he just rolled outta bed or something, like he had better things to do after and was not in the least concerned about anything. Even looks like he wanted to pick his nose when they were face to face.

classic....
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Fedors brother looks as bored as fedor in a ring. ho hum smash smash samsh render unconcious win fight, yawn , eat a steak drink a beer get a bj go to sleep. The emilianko way...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I simply made it a rule years ago to never fight anyone with a tatoo of The Grim Reaper holding a baby,,,or Jasmine and Ariel getting to 'know' each other...

LOL @ that...

It was a good example of beating a bigger guy to the punch, and keeping it up. Don't matter how big and strong he is if he's not getting in any clean hits and you are.

Experience 1 - Rage 0
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

awesome. I'd for one be much more scared of the half-cut looking dude.

Generally, screaming for me says unconfident (ironically).... the dude who just STFU and holds himself calm...hes got some hidden talent/strength...I'd be warey.

All the Emilienkos are freaks, Fedor is the same, he looks totally bored out of his mine !
    Probably because they are used to fighting polar bears, tanks, thermonuclear weapons.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    All the Emilienkos are freaks, Fedor is the same, he looks totally bored out of his mine !
    Probably because they are used to fighting polar bears, tanks, thermonuclear weapons.
    ...and russian women!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    ...and russian women!
    LMAO !
    Far more intimidating than an H-bomb, that's for sure !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Notice how Fedor's brother has Russian Mob tats?

I'm guessing you can't run down to the local tat parlor, get one & then be "ok" with the boys...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Being loud and posturing is one of the first signs of fear. Also the way he entered. He just rushed in and started taking wild shots. Fear can make you do very dumb things sometimes. And trying to hide that fear can most often expose it.

There is a saying in the game..

If a man has a gun and looks sleepy... shoot him FIRST.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

Quote Originally Posted by sean_stonehart View Post
    Notice how Fedor's brother has Russian Mob tats?

I'm guessing you can't run down to the local tat parlor, get one & then be "ok" with the boys...
    that's funny - I showed it to my Russian wife and the first thing she asked was "why does he have Russian mafia tattoos?"; also, she was like, "I want to see his knees" - and yep, you can se he has tats on them as well - it supposedly means you don't kneel before anyone, something like that; so we know that he's "in", for sure...