Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Warrior Body Buddha Mind

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWBBM#p/a/u/0/TDVuttau-As

Check out our new channel and website www.wbbm.se showing rare traditional kung fu styles.

thanks

Yep I checked that out, 'holistic fitness lifestyle concept'. Yep.

Thumbs up

Excellent channel bro. All of the vids are cool; great editing also! I liked the Dao Gar Jeurng clips. Cheers!

Tao

Thanks everyone for your kind words on Sifu's performances and clips.

He is in the process of posting more. So keep checking.

Thanks
    Lung

I should point out that my words were actually sarcastic, but that's difficult to get across in pixels.

It's okay Lai See, plenty of room for dicckheads here...You just got to take the initiative and be one and not be lazy about it.

What were you being sarcastic about? What was the point of your sarcasm? Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    It's okay Lai See, plenty of room for dicckheads here...You just got to take the initiative and be one and not be lazy about it.

What were you being sarcastic about? What was the point of your sarcasm? Etc.
    people in glass houses tao yin

Lee Sai,
    I actually wasn't talking about you nor to you. But thats ok, I guess you don't like to be ignored, so stop whining..
    Everyone has their opinion, fair enough. I don't have time to get into an argument, but you really have no relevance to us what so ever.

To everyone else other than Lee Sai, thanks for your comments...LOL

there, does that make you happy now??
    Lung

I'm always happy me, it's the intrinsic holistic lifestyle concept I lead.

I should take up fishing.

Esox,

That whole idea about glass houses bothers me anyway. How will people ever learn if everyone doesn't talk, like the people in the glass houses who shouldn't throw stones.

I mean, everyone has weaknesses and that. Why not point them out for learning?
    Last edited by TAO YIN; 06-21-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    Esox,

That whole idea about glass houses bothers me anyway. How will people ever learn if everyone doesn't talk, like the people in the glass houses who shouldn't throw stones.

I mean, everyone has weaknesses and that. Why not point them out for learning?
    my apologies tao yin, maybe it was the way you began by calling lai see a ****head that cunningly diverted my reasoning away from the reallity that you were actually attempting to give him some of your worldly teachings, it appeared more playground than classroom.

Quote Originally Posted by lungyuil View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWBBM#p/a/u/0/TDVuttau-As

Check out our new channel and website www.wbbm.se showing rare traditional kung fu styles.

thanks
    The forms are beautiful and the practitioner performing them is obviously a master. Did he train in China?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Faruq,

Its Sifu Garry of Oz. Yes, he has trained in China, Hong Kong and of course Oz. The vid is comprised of different styles Sifu has been given to permission to teach. Hope you like them.

Buby

Holy cow. That's Sifu Garry? But doesn't he keep his head shaved? Wow, I guess those clothes and that hat threw me off. I swear Sifu Garry must've been a Shaolin monk in a past life, because look how he moves. Or a Wudang monk I should say, because he's a Taoist isn't he? Wow, that's Sifu Garry. Good for him.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Faruq,

Sifu rocks a baldie. The link above, posted by sihing is Sifu Garry. The clip with the dude with hair is my brother Christof.

Yeah, he's nice. Thanks!

Buby