Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG Has this forum died!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    And YOU still can't reply without typing in "Reply]" you ridiculous shit?
    Reply]

Actually, I can.post without it.
    I don't use it on any other forum I visit except here because you guys make such a huge deal about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Reply]

Actually, I can.post without it.
    I don't use it on any other forum I visit except here because you guys make such a huge deal about it.

= you are a D-bag

Way to go, D-bag.

Blog Entries
    civil conversations.
    Some people believe that IMA is superior than EMA. Some people believe that MMA is superior than CMA. If you are a TCMA guy who does not believe in Qi, people will criticize your stuff is "low level" or they can choke you out. Your opinion will have little value in the "internal world" and the "ground game".

Sometime to the "internal" guys, you feel that you are not conservative enough. But at the same time to the MMA guys, you feel that you are not liberal enough. When "internal" guys attack you from the right, and MMA guys attack you from the left, you find out that you have no place to go but put your tail between your legs and run like hell.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 05-29-2010 at 01:23 PM.

Ross killed it.
    Are you afraid I have the power to kill things over the internet without actually touching them? A cyber dim mak maybe? If so, you should be very afraid, very very very afraid
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

People are becoming fed up with the BS being fed by TCMA. It's losing popularity. New prospects are looking elsewhere. Those lost threads you mention where in most times the same few topics being asked by those now missing new prospects. It's only natural that in the drag that is afflicting the TCMA's that a forum dedicated to TCMA would also suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    People are becoming fed up with the BS being fed by TCMA. It's losing popularity. New prospects are looking elsewhere. Those lost threads you mention where in most times the same few topics being asked by those now missing new prospects. It's only natural that in the drag that is afflicting the TCMA's that a forum dedicated to TCMA would also suffer.

No matter how you disguise a diamond, even by covering it in $4!7, people will always value the diamond once it is discovered, because it's value is within it's innate properties.

Therefore, no matter how many retards bring "kung fu" in to the media limelight, or local MA spotlight, real gong fu will always be an amazing thing, a real diamond and something that the honest and hard-working person can eventually obtain.

The flaming should offer us a critical perspective, and we should be grateful.

MMA is real, and it is functional and it is high caliber. Our own kung fu should always be at least at that level of practicality and conditioning.
    "Siezing oppurtunities causes them to multiply" Sun Tze

If you spend 3 to 10 years digging in a pile of shit, thinking you will find a diamond, only to find out you were just digging in a pile of shit, well, what do you think about that huh

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    If you spend 3 to 10 years digging in a pile of shit, thinking you will find a diamond, only to find out you were just digging in a pile of shit, well, what do you think about that huh
    I think he should invest in handsoap

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post

I spent 10 years, and I found a diamond, I'm just not sure how to polish it yet. I'm also not sure where you are coming from.

If you need inspiration, I'm not your man. I'm a simple person, that knows this one thing, that gong fu can be applied to many, many things fruitfully. It also has nothing to do with spirituality (wu shu, but lets not get lost in semantics), it is simply an examination of how we can generate physical force and apply that force to injure others or move our body through space. It is built on how those who came before us perceived the world, but it is open ended.

If boxing has good ideas, learning them and implementing them is part of Shaolin gong fu. The same goes for anything else.

What is important, is the "spirit" or the sense of it all. Practical and superior, that is Shaolin.
    "Siezing oppurtunities causes them to multiply" Sun Tze

The forum's not dead, it's, it's resting. Remarkable forum. Beautiful plumage.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Blog Entries
    The day you find out that most people are more interesting in boxing, MT, and BJJ than your TCMA opinion. The day you realize that you and those people may have generation gap. You are as stupid as trying to "use your hot face to touch someone's cold ass".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 05-29-2010 at 10:14 PM.

'Ello, I wish to register a complaint. 'Ello, Miss?

FORUM: What do you mean "miss"?

I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint!

FORUM: We're closin' for lunch.

Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this forum what I logged on to not half an hour ago.

FORUM; Oh yes, the, uh, ...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?

I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

FORUM: No, no, 'e's uh,...it's resting.

This forum is no more! It has ceased to be! it's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, rests in peace! kicked the bucket, et al

guys
    i ned help

hoe i can stop takdown wit wing chun???? is ther hidden teknique in chum kiu orr biu jee?? shud i change my sstyle 2 choi lee foot i herd theyr deadly
    also any1 kno how to defeet boxing? shud i use bong sao or lap sao??? thx
    Last edited by bawang; 05-30-2010 at 07:32 AM.

from ashes arose a firey pheonix.

from death or stillness, a life or movement is reborn.

to do kung fu,

is to figure our stillness vs movement or everything in between

from wu ji (in stillness), yin/yang (tai chi) is born (in movemement)

----

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    hoe i can stop takdown wit wing chun?
    This is how most discussion will end.

A: I need help in ...
    B: You may try ... and ...
    C: What make you think that you are qualified to give A any suggestion?
    B: What make you think that you are qualified to ask me not to give A my suggestion?
    C: You are %$&# and *%&# ...
    B: If you dare to come ... I'll ...
    C:
    B:
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 05-30-2010 at 02:42 PM.